Orange County Commission meeting - listen now

My feelings wouldn't change one iota. Casey Anthony claims to have handed her 2 yo child over to a nanny that she apparently knew zilch about. She supposedly knew from day 1 of this fiasco that her daughter was missing yet did not seek help in finding her 2 yo defenseless child.

I thought she claimed to have left her daughter with a nanny that she had used for a year and a half.

IMO With the present charges being what they are, I don't see why Casey knowing or not knowing Caylee's whereabouts would change anyone's feelings. Even were Caylee alive and being cared for by the best of people, such prolonged separation from her family and home will be traumatic for her.

If the child is alive, I doubt that she'll ever be found. If that were the scenario, she'd probably be long gone to another country.

I feel the same way about this case as I did with the Madeleine Mccann case...the parent(s) actions, or lack of, were to the detriment of the child.

I really didn't follow that case very closely but from what I did see, it seemed as if the parents did everything they could think of to try to find their child.

(Handing you a blow dryer to unfrost your shorts) I agree to pull officers from higher crime areas to post at the A home is beyond ridiculous, but they have to do what they have to do. LE has to be proactive for the neighbors in this situation, imo. Legally, they are getting a raw deal trying to save their neighborhood and lifestyles. I feel sorry for them getting all caught up in this with no recourse against the A fam or the law. The neighbors aren't harboring a person of interest in the disappearance of a child, but it seems they are being held "hostage" just the same.

I see that MN has decided to do the "right thing" and move the vigil. :rolleyes: Haven't we been saying this for weeks now?! They don't need a high priced criminal attorney to tell them it is foolish to hold that vigil in their driveway because it only encourages drama. Sheesh!

Who will be watching casey while all this is going on?:woohoo:

Hope they lock all the keys money etc when they are gone, guess she will throw her self a all bymyself party!!!!!!!

At this point, I don't think they could beat the truth out of her. But we can't say for sure they haven't tried to get her to talk. We don't know what goes on behind closed doors, do we!

At this point, I don't think they could beat the truth out of her. But we can't say for sure they haven't tried to get her to talk. We don't know what goes on behind closed doors, do we!

Exactly TxLady2. I agree with you 100% and that is the point I have been trying to make. Thanks for putting it so succinctly. I hate these long posts on here that ramble on and on.

YelllowDog, I deleted my earlier response to your reply to me since it was too long for your liking. Perhaps you should just skip over and not respond to posts that are too long to suit you, and I should try to make my posts shorter. Because of physical issues, I can't use the computer a lot and don't post very often. There's so much I've thought about that it tends to pour out when I do post. Sorry the length perturbed you.

YelllowDog, I deleted my earlier response to your reply to me since it was too long for your liking. Perhaps you should just skip over and not respond to posts that are too long to suit you, and I should try to make my posts shorter. Because of physical issues, I can't use the computer a lot and don't post very often. There's so much I've thought about that it tends to pour out when I do post. Sorry the length perturbed you.

Sherbie, I was not referring to you or anyone specific. I just lose interest in long posts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back