Othram - General Discussion - #3

Honored Othram could assist Lake County Sheriff's Office and the California DOJ in identifying a 1979 Jane Doe as Wanda Lee Brewer. This case was funded through the Roads to Justice program.

Did i miss this new Othram identification?
You beat us! We haven't posted, but we will shortly. Thanks for sharing the story!

Honored Othram could again assist Polk County Sheriff's Office, this time in identifying a 1972 homicide victim as Mack Lavell Proctor, born November 28, 1914. With the victim's identity restored, investigators were also able to identify the suspects in the homicide.

Good to hear! I work with the AFP regularly including on missing persons and I do appreciate their very tight restrictions on releasing information. But the PR wins and public goodwill that they get from announcing these old identifications can't be underestimated.
Agree!

Stay tuned for even more updates this week and if you want to help support our missing check out our swag store or subscribe to DNASolves:

There are too many cases that don't have funding. We need all the help we can get to make sure no victim or their family gets left behind.

The Othram Inc. team is thrilled to welcome Bruce Budowle as Senior Scientific and Operational Advisor. He brings 40+ years of forensic expertise from the FBI Laboratory and the Center for Human Identification at UNTHSC.

Honored Othram could assist Hamilton County Coroner’s Office, University of Indiana at Indianapolis, and the FBI in identifying a 1996 victim of alleged serial killer Herb Baumeister, as 31-year-old Jeffrey A. Jones.

Late night update!
Honored that Othram could assist the Outagamie County Sheriff's Office & FBI in identifying the person responsible for the 1988 sexual assault and murder of Betty Rolf. This afternoon he was convicted in court.

Late night update!
Honored that Othram could assist the Outagamie County Sheriff's Office & FBI in identifying the person responsible for the 1988 sexual assault and murder of Betty Rolf. This afternoon he was convicted in court.

The Othram Inc. team is thrilled to welcome Bruce Budowle as Senior Scientific and Operational Advisor. He brings 40+ years of forensic expertise from the FBI Laboratory and the Center for Human Identification at UNTHSC.

Wow, I love that you've hired someone with 40 years of experience. Many times people with a vast wealth of knowledge are overlooked in favour of someone who is younger. Bravo.

Honored Othram could assist the Toronto Police Service in identifying a 2017 Jane Doe. Her death was not the result of homicide and as such, investigators have decided against providing more details about her name and life. We are, however, grateful to help them get another name restored.

Not sure if there is a Websleuths thread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015
Back