Owen Wilson hospitalized

I think they are cute together. She seems like a down-to-earth, natural, maybe nuturing person.

If he went through a good treatment program, got off drugs or whatever; was treated for his depression he might be just fine now. He has alot of family support also.

Depression, treated properly, can make a person, well, A NEW PERSON. I agree they should take it slow, though. (I think he was depressed when she broke up with him the first time)

Owen and wilson are two of our gool-ole Texas icons

I read that it was not true about them marrying, I wish it were, I like them both.

Off again: Kate Hudson and troubled star Owen Wilson split for second time

Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson have split again - less than two months after rekindling their romance.
The on-off couple have called time on their courtship, amid a flurry of speculation that they were engaged.

"It was a pretty bad break up," a friend of Wilson's told a US magazine.

"Owen said it was a tough one. He definitely doesn't want to dwell on it. He wants to put it behind him."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=566753&in_page_id=1773

I hope he copes with it better this time around if in fact that is what caused his downward spiral last time.

Off again: Kate Hudson and troubled star Owen Wilson split for second time

Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson have split again - less than two months after rekindling their romance.
The on-off couple have called time on their courtship, amid a flurry of speculation that they were engaged.

"It was a pretty bad break up," a friend of Wilson's told a US magazine.

"Owen said it was a tough one. He definitely doesn't want to dwell on it. He wants to put it behind him."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=566753&in_page_id=1773

Maybe they should just hang it up!!!! That was a fast ending! :eek:
I liked them together.

I like both Kate and Owen, but I really think Owen is a huge lothario and not the settling down type. I suspect Kate suspects this. She's a very free spirit, but I think she'd want a faithful man. I wish the best for both of them.

I like both Kate and Owen, but I really think Owen is a huge lothario and not the settling down type. I suspect Kate suspects this. She's a very free spirit, but I think she'd want a faithful man. I wish the best for both of them.

I agree. I also think he has a drug problem that caused issues for them the first time around. I heard Kate Hudson has been dating Lance Armstrong (lol- almost typed Lance Bass) for over a month now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back