OWENS/BOULDER:Does he have a backbone/conscious?/JESUS HELP US ALL!~?

Originally posted by Britt
Right on, Blazeboy... that book would come with a parental advisory... and not for the squeamish... because (perhaps) John Ramsey's way of grieving one daughter's loss is to fall "in love" (and in lust) with another daughter, the one too young and too small to protest, the one whose mind (and body) he can really with.

Perhaps this tragedy happened, and JonBenét died, because John was "grieving" for Beth.

I totally agree!; Dr.Andrew Hodges 2nd book states this("WHO WILL SPEAK FOR JONBENET>>?(FYI-Dr.A.Hodges 1st bk "A MOTHER GONE MAD".)...he(Dr. Andrew Hodges is the ONLY PERSON TO WRITE TWO (2) BOOKS AND "N O T BE SUED BY THE RAMSEY!!!" GO FIGURE/??? .. & WHY??? ... read it yet?

Right on, Blazeboy... that book would come with a parental advisory... and not for the squeamish... because (perhaps) John Ramsey's way of grieving one daughter's loss is to fall "in love" (and in lust) with another daughter, the one too young and too small to protest, the one whose mind (and body) he can really with.

Perhaps this tragedy happened, and JonBenét died, because John was "grieving" for Beth.

I totally agree!; Dr.Andrew Hodges 2nd book states (WHY/HOW THIS IS!); he wrote two books ... the 2nd being "WHO WILL SPEAK FOR JONBENET...the first being "A MOTHER GONE BAD" ... IMHO "EVERYTHING COMES FROM SOMEWHERE..." and I do note that he is the only AUTHOR to write TWO(2) books AND TO DATE NOT BEEN SUED BY THE RAMSEYS(?)hum?...common sense says WHAT DOES THAT MEAN>?...TRUTH MAYBE(?)!...~~~ :confused:

I agree, Imon. I think John has some serious psych and emotional issues... and so does Patsy. JonBenét, poor baby, had the horribly bad fortune of being born to not one but two parasitic narcissists / natural con artists.

Dr. Hodges in A Mother Gone Bad does a great job of explaining how apparently 'normal' parents and family folks like John and Patsy Ramsey, given certain stressors and certain psychological makeups, can go slipslidin into evil.

John wants to know why this happened... IMO if he really wants to know, he could start by reading Dr. Hodges' books.

Britt:SO TRUE/SO RIGHT-ON! If only the R's could read/SEE/HEAR!?

In regards to your post above...
"Dr. Hodges in A Mother Gone Bad does a great job of explaining how apparently 'normal' parents and family folks like John and Patsy Ramsey, given certain stressors and certain psychological makeups, can go slipslidin into evil. "

...I TOTALLY "AGREE"!!! and his follow-up book Who Will Speak for Jonbenet does a much better job in who/what/ when/where/why... ... ... ... ... ...!!!:rolleyes: :confused: :dontknow:

Originally posted by Blazeboy3
I totally agree!; Dr.Andrew Hodges 2nd book states (WHY/HOW THIS IS!); he wrote two books ... the 2nd being "WHO WILL SPEAK FOR JONBENET...the first being "A MOTHER GONE BAD" ... IMHO "EVERYTHING COMES FROM SOMEWHERE..." and I do note that he is the only AUTHOR to write TWO(2) books AND TO DATE NOT BEEN SUED BY THE RAMSEYS(?)hum?...common sense says WHAT DOES THAT MEAN>?...TRUTH MAYBE(?)!...~~~ :confused:

GO FISH/FIGURE...???!!!~~~

Dr. Andrew G. Hodges wrote TWO(2) books on JonBenet...but has not (to date 12/2003) been sued by "RAMSEY'S/?!~)...hum?
:dontknow: :confused: :dontknow: :confused: :dontknow: :confused:

Originally posted by Imon128
Good post, Britt. Further, John would probably put in there that it helps to make a picture shrine to the dead daughter and put it in dad's bathroom. Ugh.

John seemed needy for a woman's approval. Perhaps since his dad was such a domineering force, he (John's dad) kept the mother from John and Jeff Ramsey, creating a real need for John to get emotionally close to a woman. Even if the woman was his flesh and blood?

...uh huh...let's not forget John's dad married john's ex-wife mom too!? ./... how strange is that...how did that happen?:dontknow: :confused: :nono: :confused: :dontknow:

If you asked them about incest, they'd probably say..."I say keep it in the family". :)

I don't find it particularly odd that the dad married that lady, however, it sure adds to the enigma of that family.

"You can live pretty simple," John said. "We end up carrying this big bag of stuff around with us, mortgages, car payments. You don't need a new car. You don't need this and that. All of a sudden you think, well that's kind of nice, just to get up in the morning and enjoy the flowers, instead of going out and worrying about somebody putting a ding in your new car.

...OK...STAY W/ME HERE...!!!: HELLO...say what???...I'm not sure but I think I'm listening! (strange thoughts!IMHO!)...?~
:dontknow: :confused: :eek:

(continued)"We've simplified our life. It's something that's taken time." Their energy is divided among several pursuits.
The couple has begun an informal ministry within their church, Peachtree Presbyterian of Atlanta, focusing on support for the bereaved. Patsy clearly is energized by the outreach, sometimes spontaneously seeking out victims' survivors after reading newspaper stories. The response has been positive.

"I was just driven to see this woman," by a higher spirit, Patsy said, recalling one encounter. "She said, 'The world wouldn't have sent Patsy Ramsey, but God did.' "

The Ramseys also are starting to talk of a broader cause, saying they are among "thousands" of innocent people convicted, either in public opinion or in court. They would like to see the murder of a child be a federal crime, investigated by FBI experts instead of local police.

"We're dealing with maniacs. These guys are mad, they're subhumans, that do this. How could you murder a child?" John said. "And yet we leave it up to Barney and Andy and Mayberry to deal with it. We're the most powerful country in the world, we should bring every resource we can bear on that."

John admits that lawmakers would probably ignore or dismiss their idea. "We certainly can be viewed as tar babies," he said.

Most important, the Ramseys want to know what is taking place in the investigation of their daughter's death. They want accountability for those who they say botched the case.

'They've failed us'

"We cannot sit idly by for JonBenet's sake for the sake of the next child this person will attack, if he's still alive," John said. "This is not right. Our government has failed, and our intention is to hold them accountable.

"They've failed us, they've failed their community, and they've failed the next family that will have to suffer if this creature is still alive."

To that end, the Ramseys want to throw open the curtains on the investigation, and probably will have to sue for the information they seek. Though police in Boulder say the case remains open, with a sergeant and three detectives still working it, the Ramseys say there is no new information to be uncovered if they remain suspects.

"There's no new material unless somebody goes in and investigates the investigation," Patsy said. "And let me tell you, that's going to be Watergate-level material," she said, referring to depositions for three civil suits that stemmed from the case.

"I want to know, and I want the public to know, what have they done out there?" she said. "To my knowledge, when we're doing discovery and inquiry in these lawsuits, we're finding that there's even less done than we thought. Isn't that frightening?"

John Ramsey said he "absolutely" would love for Boulder police to just shut down their investigation. He and Patsy still want it turned over to "competent, experienced investigators," although he admits the chances of that are small.

Either way, they argue that guilty people would go into seclusion rather than provoke authorities.

"I hand-write notes to (Boulder Police Chief) Mark Beckner and the (Boulder) DA's office, and I say, 'You know, I'm still here, I'm still a grieving mother, can you tell me anything?' " Patsy said. She said she receives no response.

John joked that the notes go into a file of handwriting samples

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_1234830,00.html

...excuse me while I b..a..r..f ///LOL...!!!~~~
Main Entry: barf
Pronunciation: 'bärf
Function: intransitive verb
Etymology: origin unknown
Date: 1957
: VOMIT

'Our strength comes from our innocence'
By Owen S. Good, News Staff Writer 12/15/2001
For a time, the ring of a telephone could plunge Patsy Ramsey into a hopeful trance. Each call replayed a vision in which she answered to a voice bearing good news and great relief. Then there was a news conference, a lectern, microphones and camera flashes. Answering questions. Cleared of suspicion.

Once, Patsy Ramsey could envision that world. She even had her dress picked out.

"I used to drag this navy suit around for two years, in case they caught the killer," she said, "because I was that sure it would happen. I was on the edge of my tiptoes. The phone would ring and I would think this was it, they're calling to say, 'We got him.' "

Patsy, 44, no longer keeps her navy suit at the ready. After five years, she and her husband, John, have discarded as a fantasy the idea that Boulder police will ever arrest someone for the Christmas night 1996 murder of their 6-year-old daughter, JonBenet.

"We've hoped for five years now that the killer would be found and, while I don't give up hope, I certainly have quit waiting for the phone to ring," John told the Rocky Mountain News on Nov. 30, in the the couple's only newspaper interview this year.

The police investigation, from the start, has focused on the Ramseys as responsible for their 6-year-old daughter's death. Many who read of the case are persuaded of the parents' guilt, and no doubt would share Patsy's escapist dream with her in a different role.

The Ramseys are mindful that nothing will completely remove the "umbrella of suspicion" casting a guilty shadow on them, whether it is the police or the public holding it over their heads. But the allegations still are met with an unstinting declaration of innocence, maddening to Ramsey foes who have staked theories to how innocent people do and do not act.

"We've never felt vulnerable," John said. "Our strength comes from our innocence."

Their energy is divided among several pursuits.

The couple has begun an informal ministry within their church, Peachtree Presbyterian of Atlanta, focusing on support for the bereaved. Patsy clearly is energized by the outreach, sometimes spontaneously seeking out victims' survivors after reading newspaper stories. The response has been positive.

"I was just driven to see this woman," by a higher spirit, Patsy said, recalling one encounter. "She said, 'The world wouldn't have sent Patsy Ramsey, but God did.' "
:dontknow: :confused: :eek:

...HELP ...:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Originally posted by Blazeboy3
http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/famous/ramsey/book_9.html?sect=7

Owens also told Walters that there was "very good reason" John and Patsy Ramsey are under suspicion and called her prior interview with the couple on the 20/20 program "easy journalism," and criticized Walters for being too soft on the issue, a move that would later win him renewed support across the nation and arouse additional suspicion against the Ramseys.

Walters then showed him a portion of the interview during which John Ramsey makes a statement directed at Owens saying, "You've spent three years investigating my family. What are you going to do to find the killer of my daughter?"

Owens was then asked if, in his personal belief, whether John or Patsy Ramsey, or both, were responsible for the death of their child.

Owens, after agreeing that the question was a fair one, refused to answer it directly.

///OH MY GOD...WHERE IS "MR OWENS WHEN YOU NEED HIM? ..."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back