P.I. "Cobra" searches for Haleigh, feels confident there will be a break in case soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems pretty confident about the break in the case. I wonder if that is why he stepped up now, not before?? He says he is familiar with the baby-selling world.. does he have sources??

How does he afford to do this pro- bono?

Good luck to Cobra but I hope he really knows about there being a break and he is not leading the family along.

He seems pretty confident about the break in the case. I wonder if that is why he stepped up now, not before?? He says he is familiar with the baby-selling world.. does he have sources??

How does he afford to do this pro- bono?

Good luck to Cobra but I hope he really knows about there being a break and he is not leading the family along.

You know, the baby-selling theory was brought up in the Caylee case, too.

I have yet to hear of a case of a baby being sold. It just strikes me as highly unusual and unlikely.

You know, the baby-selling theory was brought up in the Caylee case, too.

I have yet to hear of a case of a baby being sold. It just strikes me as highly unusual and unlikely.

Yeah me too. Maybe Cobra can give us some insight into this world, as it sounds like he's heard a lot about it.
I mean I am familiar with teens and human trafficking. I am not saying it doesn't happen for younger children but maybe Cobra could educate us.;)

Hope he's right although I am a bit sceptical about what one guy can do that the whole LE system can't. If they've got a good lead that the police hasn't got, maybe. In the Madeleine McCann case the PI office practically promised that they would find her in a pink minute but she's still missing and there doesn't seem to be any progress made lately.

I'm not disagreeing with you about Cobra. However there is often people who will not speak to LE; For a variety of reasons including fear of being found out about a crime they committed to fear of someone close to the case.
When a PI steps in they usually can get to people who won't talk. They work in a round about way. Pull in favors and have a way to make links police can't accomplish with unsavory characters. It's like an underground world. I've personally known a few PIs who have been very effective in uncovering leads. A real good PI rarely predicts and often keeps a low profile.
Let's hope this works for Haleigh.
jmo

Goooooo COBRA! and Goooooo Crystals attorney (cant think of her name!) and Goooooooo CRYSTAL!!!! Crystal has stepped up to the plate and is being pro-active in trying to get anybody who can help find her daughter! Thats more than Ron and the teen bride are doing...I think maybe Cystal is of the mindset now "Ive had enough and Im not gonna take it anymore" Someone posted that she finally grew a backbone and I think thats the truth.As for Cobras credentials...who gives a flying fig what his background is-the more people looking, the better.

He's not the only PI down there. Another has been there about 3 weeks now. I hope they work together and share information to find Haleigh and bring her home safe!

Have we seen anything about this guy ever looking for a missing child? I bet not.

He is here for one reason and that is to dig up dirt on Ronald and Misty for the custody issue. If he comes across information as to Haleigh as a side, he will probably forward it...but he may not if it incriminates someone else particularly if it is the person he is "working" for in this case. You can speak to "integrity" all you want...but he works for the high powered attorney who is covering Crystal. She would not allow information to come out which would implicate her, imo.

If anything I can assure you that this PI is seeking a missing child #1 - in the process, yes he will find any "dirt" as you call it, in anyones life that may have contributed to, caused or reveal their guilt in this crime. If he uncovers issues around Ron and Misty that put Haleigh in great risk - rather than them being the direct perp's in this case - and that info is used to insure the future safety of Jr., so be it! IMO that is secondary - Cobra wants to find Haleigh - period. What is this fixation on Crystal? Why does everything seem to circle right back around to her? Granted she isn't 100 % in the clear in my opinion either but there isn't a fixation on her being guilty of EVERYTHING that has happened thusfar in this case - even the things that haven't happened yet IYO - GMAB!! The problem with tunnel vision is that you miss seeing the big picture. MOO

Another bounty hunter... I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, but if he keeps popping up in front of the camera, then he's just another publicity seeker.

Thinking... do we really need to see his stash and what he does? Working on the case as an anonymous face will get him further, than making himself known to the public. A good PI protects his identity because he wants to work in the shadows where he can get to information inaccessible to those that are out front in the public.

That is exactly what my son, a PI, said today when I sent him the utube links about Cobra. He said if he was working this case no one would know it. He has a way of getting anyone to tell him anything. He excellent at his trade.

If anything I can assure you that this PI is seeking a missing child #1 - in the process, yes he will find any "dirt" as you call it, in anyones life that may have contributed to, caused or reveal their guilt in this crime. If he uncovers issues around Ron and Misty that put Haleigh in great risk - rather than them being the direct perp's in this case - and that info is used to insure the future safety of Jr., so be it! IMO that is secondary - Cobra wants to find Haleigh - period. What is this fixation on Crystal? Why does everything seem to circle right back around to her? Granted she isn't 100 % in the clear in my opinion either but there isn't a fixation on her being guilty of EVERYTHING that has happened thusfar in this case - even the things that haven't happened yet IYO - GMAB!! The problem with tunnel vision is that you miss seeing the big picture. MOO
I wouldn't call it a "fixation" on Crystal. No one can trust her or her family due to the things they have said and done. They also have the strongest motive in this case to see Haleigh missing, IMO. Now, they have legal backing to do worse things than we have seen already.

So why would I trust anyone working for her or her family? We recently saw the lengths a PI working for a nontrustworthy family would go to for them so I am very skeptical.

Does anyone think the PI will receive more information from locals than LEO's?

Isn't that the point...to get as many people helping as possible? Why turn away an extra set of eyes?

I wouldn't call it a "fixation" on Crystal. No one can trust her or her family due to the things they have said and done. They also have the strongest motive in this case to see Haleigh missing, IMO. Now, they have legal backing to do worse things than we have seen already.

So why would I trust anyone working for her or her family? We recently saw the lengths a PI working for a nontrustworthy family would go to for them so I am very skeptical.

Could you please explain to me (sorry if I missed a previous post) what Crystal's motive(s) would be exactly in addition to contrasting her so-called motive(s) to the long-term/projected outcome, i.e,.chances of getting away with the crime, concealment of records that indicate setting up and arranging the crime, reasoning in terms of how elimating Haleigh eliminates any "past-due" or arrears child support payments owed,...TIA

MOO

I worry about people who give themselves names. It is too "pulp fiction-y" for me.

I also worry about people who flamboyantly announce their appearance in a "sensationalized" case. All too reminiscent of the Padilla boys.

I just wish they'd find the little sweetheart...

Cobra's "stash" is quite impressive - gadgets I've never imagined! The items he has seem more attuned to M&R - bet he uses some to get their conversations.

There's a difference in finding Haleigh and finding what happened to her. I hope he's successful in both.

I'll say!! He could be parked far from that trailer where they'd never know, and hear everything they say. No WONDER he predicts there will be a break in the case soon! And I hope he is right. This has gone on way too long.

New at posting but I've been reading WS for awhile, hi ya'll.

Praying for precious Haleigh.

O m g, who CARES why this man is helping to look for this missing child, it's more than her father or Misty or any of his family are doing at the moment. It seems some are more worried about what dirt might be uncovered about this dad than finding Haleigh :tsktsk: If it could possibly lead to Haleigh, w/e! We should ALL be grateful. Everyone should want anyone willing to help on this case to be involved and anyone who can find fault w someone donating his or her time & services pro bono or find time to criticize anyone who's actually searching for Haleigh-- GO COBRA GO LE GO FBI PRAYING FOR HALEIGH

:praying:

Goooooo COBRA! and Goooooo Crystals attorney (cant think of her name!) and Goooooooo CRYSTAL!!!! Crystal has stepped up to the plate and is being pro-active in trying to get anybody who can help find her daughter! Thats more than Ron and the teen bride are doing...I think maybe Cystal is of the mindset now "Ive had enough and Im not gonna take it anymore" Someone posted that she finally grew a backbone and I think thats the truth.As for Cobras credentials...who gives a flying fig what his background is-the more people looking, the better.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:parrot:

I'll say!! He could be parked far from that trailer where they'd never know, and hear everything they say. No WONDER he predicts there will be a break in the case soon! And I hope he is right. This has gone on way too long.

New at posting but I've been reading WS for awhile, hi ya'll.

Praying for precious Haleigh.

Welcome Mommy2Sarah! Many here who share your hopes & prayers for Haleigh's case.:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500