P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was

Interesting how Michelle B has disappeared off the face of the earth! Nothing, nada, no comments - Just GONE. Hope she's feeling like the two bit that she should.

MOO

No such luck. She recently posted an article on Huffington post throwing JG under the bus.

I think the November 15th "meet and greet" was stratigically planned. All the media that had been focused on the house, watching all the coming and goings in the Hopespring Dr. area...

It was a nice diversion for the media. They knew every media outlet would be there to cover it, taking the focus off the house and the neighborhood for the day. Less chance of DC being caught searching around.

jmo

Now THAT's an interesting thought.

The article continues:
Miller wouldn’t say what Hoover said, but Bill Todd's wife said Hoover's tip didn't directly point them to the location where Caylee was found on December 11th, but instead said someone saw Casey’s car parked near that patch of woods back in June.
So, pardon me if someone else has suggested this;
DC being JB's PI, would have surely interviewed TL. TL could be the one that saw KC's car. He saw her car somewhere in that area on June 23rd, we know that for sure. Maybe Hoover, after hearing this from DC, figured this out and told part of the story Bill Todd. This would be an explanation that could leave Lee, JB, GA/CA, RK's boss, RK, ect. out of any "daisy chain".
Oh...so THIS is the form LP was referring to. I assumed that Hoover was actually part of a search party. I'll have to go back to NG's transcript from Thursday night to reread. Just wondering if this is the case...that just a tip was given...where does JW fall into all this? And comes out with photos to boot. This is getting mighty curious. How long will it be till we find out at trial?

Interesting how Michelle B has disappeared off the face of the earth! Nothing, nada, no comments - Just GONE. Hope she's feeling like the two bit that she should.

MOO

I just checked Caylee's Myspace pg. that MB maintains for the A's... it dosen't show the last log in like most but she put a blog up:

January 9, 2009 - Friday
Caylee Marie Memorial Updates

Caylee's website has been updated, please take a minute to review it and continue checking back to it for updates on the memorial services for our precious angel. Please go to http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/

For those that have asked about the "I Wish" song from the Missing Children Video, we have added a link on the media tab on Caylee's website too. The link will allow you to download the video and/or song.

The information regarding the Memorial Services for Caylee Marie will soon be available, again please continue to visit http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/ for updates.
Thank you for your continued support and prayers for the Anthony family during this difficult time.

New Year Updates: January 8, 2009
Happy New Year!

On behalf of the Anthony family and that of Caylee Marie, thank you for all the nice messages during the holidays. Also, thank you for all the kind notes and messages that you sent me this past week; surgery went well and I am now home resting.

Services for Caylee Marie are still in planning stages and as soon as we have any information we will post it on http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/ and also here on Caylee's Myspace site.

I am still working on another National Vigil for Hope and encourage anyone across the country that wants to host a site in your own community to please e-mail me at helpingheroes@earthlink.net with the subject line: National Vigil for Hope Site Location.

We all wish you a Healthy and Happy New Year and we thank you for your continued support and prayers over the past six months. We encourage you to continue and send your comments to the family and I will post as quickly as I can.

Warmest regards,
Michelle

December 31, 2008 - Wednesday
Happy New Year
Dear Myspace Friends!

I will be having surgery tomorrow and will be taking a break from this site until January 18, 2009. Thank you for your continued support and prayers for Caylee and her family. Please continue visiting http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/ for any information on services for Caylee Marie.
Happy New Year!

Michelle A. Bart
Helping Heroes, Inc.
Site Manager

Link to all Blogs:
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=122459029

She sure didn't totally update Caylee's website like she wrote in here blog from January 9, 2008. On it they they are still asking for donations:
All funds donated to the trust fund will go directly towards funding the efforts in finding Caylee. Funds are currently being used to pay for fliers, t-shirts, water for volunteers, etc. Once Caylee is brought home all remaining funds will be donated to charities that help the families of missing children.

:eek: Funds donated will go towards finding Caylee! ???? That she dosen't look updated to me! :eek: She took down a lot of pictures that were there last week. I copied all of them & the day of the "Meet & Greet" the 2 P.I.'s were there at it. The date was Nov. 15th, 2008 which was one of the dates that the P.I.'s had gone in the woods video taping!

Here's a link to my photo album with some of the pics from the "Meet & Greet":
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?albumid=609

I copied all of the pictures from Caylee's website on 01-02-2009 06:55 PM they had more pics of the "Meet & Greet" up at the site then of Caylee. I posted about this in the astro thread #6. I can't believe what few pics of Caylee they did have up that she took down all of them but 4 of them. How sad that she couldn't leave all of them! :mad::furious: I'm glad I copied all of them.

I didn't put all of them in my photo album but I did copy & save every picture that day!

I was thinking with the stuff coming out about the P.I.'s that the pics of the P.I.'s being at the "Meet & Greet" would disappear they sure did!!:eek:

I wonder if LE knows about the P.I.'s being at the "Meet & Greet" that day to check on both of thier stories as to what time they were in the woods?:bang:

Sorry such a long post but your question got me to thinking about the pics I found & sparked my interest to check to see if the P.I.'s pics disappeared. They did just as I thought they did. If you go to the astro thread #7 on the same day I put them my photo album I wrote to them about the pics!

You are all welcomed to look at the pics of the P.I.'s at the "Meet & Greet". My hinky meter has gone way up!!!:waitasec:

They didn't take the pics down from the "Meet & Greet" from Caylee's Myspace page though!

"Meet & Greet" Photo Album from Caylee's Myspace:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...iewPicture&friendID=122459029&albumId=2006475

If you want to see here are Caylee's Pics in the Photo Album on Myspace:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...iewPicture&friendID=122459029&albumId=2028166

I might be mistaken about the pics from the "Meet & Greet" on Caylee's website but from memory they were on both but are now only her Myspace.

Are we sure of that? Hoover says he went back a few times afterwards without him...maybe he got further directions and did get to it? Maybe that's why the bag was open and the skull rolled out? Hmmm.

Yeah.. if he found remains back in November though... how could he contain himself to sit on that information? If he did find the remains, I'm sure he's told a few shady folks in his circle of friends.

I think the November 15th "meet and greet" was stratigically planned. All the media that had been focused on the house, watching all the coming and goings in the Hopespring Dr. area...

It was a nice diversion for the media. They knew every media outlet would be there to cover it, taking the focus off the house and the neighborhood for the day. Less chance of DC being caught searching around.

jmo

Oohh, interesting thought! So do most of you believe that DC was out there on the directive of the A's? There's always the theory that he was out there renegade.. believing all along Caylee was dead and looking for the proof.

Oh...so THIS is the form LP was referring to. I assumed that Hoover was actually part of a search party. I'll have to go back to NG's transcript from Thursday night to reread. Just wondering if this is the case...that just a tip was given...where does JW fall into all this? And comes out with photos to boot. This is getting mighty curious. How long will it be till we find out at trial?

Wouldn't it be nice if LP could speak more clearly in the first place? :croc::croc::croc:

Don't worry LP supporters.. I'll throw the tomatoes at myself and spare you the trouble! :argue::steamed::rage::snake::whipper::devil:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back