GUILTY PA - Alishia Eller, 24, found dead, Berks County, 19 April 2014

The guy in the picture is the guy they questioned, he has known the victim for many years. He is however NOT a suspect at this moment.

Welcome! Leepers, do you have a link to that information? tia

I am not a part of Alishia's family. I am family to the man they questioned.

LEEPERS is he the one in the pix? or are they looking for that man in the pix?

They have known each other for years. For the sake of the victims family, I would rather not say why it was said they were together that night. I am not going to give misleading information considering it would not be first hand information on my part.

He is the one in the pics. That is an old work van of his, that he now uses everyday.

They have known each other for years. For the sake of the victims family, I would rather not say why it was said they were together that night. I am not going to give misleading information considering it would not be first hand information on my part.

did you know Alishia????

April 7th Alishia says that her good friend died..............so young..........could this be connected in any way? Drugs? Suicide? Hate to say that. Alishia chopped her hair (FB)
off? Depressed? Thinking out loud..........waiting on tox testing????

No I did not know her, other family members have met her on several occasions. As far as the death of her friend, I do not think it is involved in anyway. However, I think drugs may very well have had a factor in her death.

I suppose LE spoke to family, friends and co-workers and if drug addiction or use was an issue, they will know.

'Berks County DA John Adams said, at this point, there is no information leading them to believe the death is a homicide'.

http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regio...of-woman-found-in-rural-berks-county/25587824

From other articles, police have said Alishia's death is 'not natural' and 'is suspicious'. Together with the comment above, and Alishia being found in such a remote location, it's pointing in a certain direction to me.

I hope the tox results don't take too long because I think that's where the answers may be. My sincere condolences to Alishia's loved ones.

Was this remote spot where Alishia was found a party place for young people?

The guy in the picture is the guy they questioned, he has known the victim for many years. He is however NOT a suspect at this moment.

No, I am a part of the family.

I am not a part of Alishia's family. I am family to the man they questioned.

No I did not know her, other family members have met her on several occasions. As far as the death of her friend, I do not think it is involved in anyway. However, I think drugs may very well have had a factor in her death.

Welcome to WS, Leepers. Sorry it is under these circumstances. Thanks for posting.

'Berks County DA John Adams said, at this point, there is no information leading them to believe the death is a homicide'.

http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-region...ounty/25587824

In one article, there is no information leading to a homicide, yet they print this:

"That's what we're trying to determine if she died at the scene or did she die somewhere else and then someone brought her body out there and dumped it out there," said Beohm, who would not say if they found any trauma on her body.

Read more from WFMZ.com at: http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regio...of-woman-found-in-rural-berks-county/25587824
Connect with us! Facebook/69WFMZ or @69News

Momoffourboys yes confusing indeed about dying at scene or being dumped there.
I have been told by people that work in our ER that people panic and drop off OD people right in front of ER doors, some deceased, some not. Especially if they sold the drugs or were high also. IMO, we don't know about drugs, I am speculating the statement in the article.

Momoffourboys yes confusing indeed about dying at scene or being dumped there.
I have been told by people that work in our ER that people panic and drop off OD people right in front of ER doors, some deceased, some not. Especially if they sold the drugs or were high also. IMO, we don't know about drugs, I am speculating the statement in the article.

I did some checking and snooping online and I don't believe the excavation storage site she was located at was a "hang out". IMO it is remote and she was dumped there.

Poor beautiful girl. RIP.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back