PA PA - Alivia Kail, 19, Allegheny County, 5 March 2011

My heart dropped as I read this today and I knew I had to bump this for Alivia. While I hope that AK is still alive, I also want closure for her family. Couldn't help but notice the witness who found the body said it was wearing shorts, anxiously awaiting to see what the coronor says.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/05/08/teens-make-grisly-discovery-in-wooded-area-of-beaver-co/

Came here to post it, but you'd already beat me to it. Another news report said that there were shorts and boxers nearby, so I'm thinking UID is a male. There are two missing males from nearby (I think...didn't spend too much time searching). Just my hunch, though.

I think you may be right. I know she was reported missing in jeans and Uggs, but with the confusion about her coming back to PA for clothing - who knows what to expect.

It's been over 3 years now. Where's Alivia? :mad:

kail_alivia.jpg

Alivia Christine Kail

I've gone through all of this thread and I don't see this mentioned anywhere. Correct me if I'm wrong, but...During the time of AK's disappearance, the area adjacent to AL's father's office in the South Side of Pittsburgh was under heavy construction. They were repairing the McArdle bridge/ramp and while that site is in the middle of a heavily populated area, it is also very wooded and isolated. At one point, I thought I read that AL's vehicle was located near his father's office and AK's packed bag was discovered. (If I'm mistaken and the truck was found elsewhere, forgive me.) The exact details of this case have been hard to confirm. I don't recall hearing that a ground search was conducted in the South Side, only near the airport. Can anyone clarify for me?

:bump:

Just turned on the TV to catch a bit of news and Alivia's picture and stats were broadcast. Of course, my first thought was to come here and read up on her case. Prayers for her and her family.

I still think about Alivia and hope we get resolution to this case.

Hoping she is ok.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Skeletal remains also found in the Penn Hills section of Pittsburgh... ME is determining if bones are human or other...

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/e...enn-Hills-could-be-human/stories/201804110208

The remains were confirmed as being human but no news on whether they are male or female. My personal opinion is that it is Zackery Sheets, last seen a little over a mile from where the remains were found.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...llegheny-County-19-Feb-2017&highlight=zackery

This is one case (local to me) that I still think about. I just don't understand how nothing has been uncovered and no one has been charged. I mean, that boyfriend clearly did something—whether it was selling her into trafficking or killing her outright.

I Google him every so often, Alexander Lorenzi. But this time, I found this article from 2016.

Prostitution pursuit leads to cocaine bust in Taunton

Because it took place in another state (Massachusetts), I didn't see this on any local docket search. I'm 95% sure this is him. I looked up his name on HowManyofMe(dot)com and it looks like there is only one person in the country with his name. Not sure how reliable this is, but the age seems right for 2016 too.

I wonder if this female partner of his (the driver, Kiana Mendes) has ever been spoken to. She seems to be bad news too. Perhaps he spilled the beans to her, since they seemed to do drugs together?

Lorenzi has a pretty extensive rap sheet that includes both Allegheny and Westmoreland Counties (even one from Beaver County), from 2008-2020. A lot are traffic violations, but to the point where it seems insane he hasn't gotten in more trouble. I wonder if he has some familial connection to the police or the justice system around here.

He is the last person to have seen her. She was taken in his truck... then just gone? Ugh.

Where is Alivia Kail? Was she sold into human trafficking or the victim of a homicide? Is she still alive?
1683204736331.jpeg
So many unanswered questions after all these years, and still no sign of Alivia Kail, a vibrant 19-year-old who lived in West Mifflin.

Channel 11′s Chief Investigative Reporter Rick Earle sat down with investigators, who are taking another close look at the case file. He also spoke with Kail’s mother, who is still holding out hope.

I believe I’m going to find her. I think the year 2023 is going to happen,” said Christine Didiano, during a recent interview at her South Hills home.

Twelve years after her daughter vanished on a trip to Florida with her boyfriend, Didiano is still holding out hope that her daughter is alive.

Earle: Do you think your daughter is still alive?

Didiano: Yes.

In March 2011, Kail left Pittsburgh and headed to Florida with her boyfriend of six months, Alex Lorenzi.

Kail spoke with her brother at his home in West Mifflin just before she left.

“Her words specifically was you know, ‘Hey, don’t worry about me. I’ll be okay. I don’t have to pay for this trip,’” said Didiano.

That was the last time her family saw or heard from her.

“I tried calling her phone, she didn’t answer. You know I was getting very suspicious. You know, ‘Why isn’t she? It’s going into voicemail,’” said Didiano.

Didiano said they would soon learn that Kail’s boyfriend had returned to Pittsburgh from Florida, but there was no sign of Alivia.

She wasn’t answering her cell phone and her friends and family hadn’t seen her.

“I believe that you know, there’s some harm done. This is not like her. This is totally out of character,” said Kail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back