PA - Bianca Roberson, 18, dies in road rage attack, Chester Co., 28 Jun 2017 *Arrest*

I'm so glad this guy is going to be dealt with through the legal system rather than him taking his own life. I am truly surprised he didn't kill himself by now. I hope there is a trial.

I'm so glad this guy is going to be dealt with through the legal system rather than him taking his own life. I am truly surprised he didn't kill himself by now. I hope there is a trial.
He better be convincted and locked up for life!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I can only guess one of two reasons he turned himself in:

1. He is a very arrogant person who feels justified in his actions and thus not afraid of being confronted about what he did

or

2. He is someone with no real history of violence, and this incident was truly a "one off" for him and he does feel some guilt/shame.

Hopefully we will learn which one fits his overall character.

This guy shot someone who merged at the same time as him???? This is beyond ridiculous. Doesn't anyone honk anymore or flip the bird? Come on! Way too violent. Does the perp have a previous criminal record? I would be surprised if he doesn't.

This guy shot someone who merged at the same time as him???? This is beyond ridiculous. Doesn't anyone honk anymore or flip the bird? Come on! Way too violent. Does the perp have a previous criminal record? I would be surprised if he doesn't.
He must have a record. Unless he has not been caught for previous violence. This is absolutely insane! I wonder if he is on drugs.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I was curious as to his past. Usually violence escalates. I can't imagine that he'd go from mild mannered human to murderer without a history of violence or some other catalyst.

I am devastated for this family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

or #3 - he's afraid of being hunted down by the cops

I can only guess one of two reasons he turned himself in:

1. He is a very arrogant person who feels justified in his actions and thus not afraid of being confronted about what he did

or

2. He is someone with no real history of violence, and this incident was truly a "one off" for him and he does feel some guilt/shame.

Hopefully we will learn which one fits his overall character.

What a beautiful girl, with her whole life ahead of her, shot and killed by some *advertiser censored* who can't control himself. He needs to go away for life.

My heart goes out to her family and friends.

PA - Bianca Roberson, 18, Killed in Road Rage Incident,
Chester County, West Goshen Township,
28 Jun 2017, ***Arrest***​

Defendant:

David Andrew Desper
White / Male / 28 Years Old

Chester County is in South-Eastern, PA.

1)) http://local21news.com/news/local/man-facing-murder-charges-in-road-rage-slaying-of-woman-18

2)) http://fox43.com/2017/07/02/suspect-in-road-rage-shooting-in-chester-county-caught/:

.40 Caliber = 10.2 millimeters

Lower Court Docket SheetS:

A)) https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-15203-CR-0000169-2017:

B)) https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/Docke...rt.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-15203-CR-0000169-2017

Pre-Trial Confinement ::: No Bail Permitted

Grades of PA Crimes:
H-1 = Heinous of 1st Degree; H-2
F-1 = Felony of 1st Degree; F-2; F-3
M-1 = Misdemeanor of 1st Degree; M-2; M-3
S = Summary

Our Thanks To Those Who Provided
On-Line, Spiritual, & In-Person Assistance.

Let me guess he was "in fear for his life"

He was "standing his ground".
I hope the bury him under the jail.

I wonder if it wasn't a split second thing. He got a rush of anger over the lane dispute, glanced over, saw someone of Color and reached for his gun.

I will be surprised if he doesn't turn out to be into some sort of racist belief system. Stereotypes kill.

I wonder if it wasn't a split second thing. He got a rush of anger over the lane dispute, glanced over, saw someone of Color and reached for his gun.

I will be surprised if he doesn't turn out to be into some sort of racist belief system. Stereotypes kill.

Same here - it could have been he reacted based on beliefs he holds so deeply he didn't even have to think.

I'm so sorry for Bianca. :(

or #3 - he's afraid of being hunted down by the cops

why not commit suicide then?

I would think only a remorseful person OR an extremely arrogant one would be willing to face the police after such an act.

why not commit suicide then?

I would think only a remorseful person OR an extremely arrogant one would be willing to face the police after such an act.

Or one with a good lawyer.

I know how much people like to assume some murders are based on race but sometimes it's just an angry sick individual who has no regard for anyone's life. From the still images I've seen it doesn't seem like he had a lot of time to digest who he was killing. He's just a killer IMO.

It sounds like he fired just one shot- to her head, killing her. IMO that suggests not a blind panic thing. He acted with deadly force.

I have been caught up in these things a few times. They' re frightening. Every time it was a young guy, probably 18-25. A couple of them looked 'musclebound' like body builders. I have to wonder if a lot of young guys are doing steroids without realizing what they are doing to them.

It sounds like he fired just one shot- to her head, killing her. IMO that suggests not a blind panic thing. He acted with deadly force.

I have been caught up in these things a few times. They' re frightening. Every time it was a young guy, probably 18-25. A couple of them looked 'musclebound' like body builders. I have to wonder if a lot of young guys are doing steroids without realizing what they are doing to them.

I do also wonder about the use these days of steroids. I still think in the few seconds he made the decision to kill her, he wasn't just doing it because of her race. He's just obviously an angry sick individual.

RACIST OR ANGER THING.
Anger, yes. Racist? Too soon to tell.
Possibly turned himself in because someone was going too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.