GUILTY PA - Bonnie Sweeten for staged abduction, swindle, Upper Southampton, 2009

What's taking so long with the surveillance footage from where her car was found??????????

Surely, they have it & viewed it by now.............
I agree. It would have been easy for them to determine if it was a black man or Bonnie and hopefully they could see if she had Julia with her at the time.

LE said they are not worried about anything other than finding Julia (and he added her mother almost as an afterthought, imo) and bringing them home. It tells me they already know something.

95 would get you there pretty quick and at 2:00 in the afternoon there wouldn't be any traffic.

But then we have to believe moments later there was a ticket issued. I think that is too suspicious. If her PINGS came from any where other than 3 blocks from her SUV, then maybe the truck just got there.

The moment she was thrown into the car trunk she would have been phoning, then pings would be a lot further away. With no damage to her vehicle, police have no eye witness to this daylight abduction, the location of SUV, pings, her lengthy 911 calls, etc. If this was a carjacking, then why dump the car? None of this story makes 1 bit of sense.

I think the mother did something to her child and made up the 'black man' theory.

95 would get you there pretty quick and at 2:00 in the afternoon there wouldn't be any traffic.

But that just doesn't make sense imo. The supposed suspects drive a black Cadillac made in the 90s but they take the SUV from the scene which is a 2005 model and leave it parked perfectly?

:waitasec:

I hope LE checked out the story of mom taking daughter to the doctor or some reports returning from. What time was the appt. When did she make the appt. Was the scene of the "accident" on the way to the Doc's office?

Unless she met someone its a number of blocks from 30th strreet station.. but not impossible to walk it.. I hope the FBI is checking the trains station, the cabbies as well as the the store front security videos.

Do we know what kind of doctors appointment the daughter was supposed to be going to? Was the did the daughter mention the appointment to her father ?

Center City in the middle of the afternoon seems a strange location to ditch a car that has been part of a kidnapping/abduction.. safe location though for a suburban mom to leave her vehicle especially if she has a child in tow...

LE must be reviewing local cameras in the downtown area where the Denali was found. Cameras are everywhere. I worked at 16th&Walnut yrs ago.

They have Meter Maids that walk their designated few blocks and ticket all day long. Seems the car could not have been there very long without it being noticed as 'expired' on the meter or just illegally parked in a no parking zone.

LE hasn't given the time of the cell ping they got earlier.

If the Denali was parked at 15th&Chestnut between the kidnapping time and 6:30pm (am using this time as a reference because it's still considered rush hour traffic downtown), somebody had to see something as it's always heavy w/traffic and pedestrians.

Wonder what time the parking ticket was placed on the windshield?

---------
Tuesday, time stamped at 2:20 pm

This is the line of thought that I'm favoring at the moment.
So possibly the woman and daughter were never in the SUV and it was the current estranged husband who left the vehicle? Hmmmm...wonder if he already has a gf/mistress?

I also wouldn't put too much faith into the parking ticket or time that was on it, until LE releases that info. I have personally seen people take parking tickets off of their own cars and walk over and put them on any car nearby that has no money in the meter. They just assume that the other person will put money in the drop envelope without checking out the info. because they knew their meter was empty!

LE must be reviewing local cameras in the downtown area where the Denali was found. Cameras are everywhere. I worked at 16th&Walnut yrs ago.

They have Meter Maids that walk their designated few blocks and ticket all day long. Seems the car could not have been there very long without it being noticed as 'expired' on the meter or just illegally parked in a no parking zone.

---------
Yes, I'm curious as to what the parking ticket was for? Are there parking meters on that street? Was it parked illegally?

But that just doesn't make sense imo. The supposed suspects drive a black Cadillac made in the 90s but they take the SUV from the scene which is a 2005 model and leave it parked perfectly?

:waitasec:

The parellel parking job they did gets an A+ with me. I cant even parallel park that well when I take my time doing it. Thanks for point that clue out you get an A+ too.

Do you remember what time/where they were moving the circus around? I know that sounds really funny, but yesterday on my way home from work they were talking about how it had traffic all backed up. I think they said it was the traffic off the Schukill though.

I believe they use the rail system because I remember last year seeing the train go by with the animals on it.

So possibly the woman and daughter were never in the SUV and it was the current estranged husband who left the vehicle? Hmmmm...wonder if he already has a gf/mistress?

How can you get your gf to help you 'stage' a crime? Unless she was very willing for this guy to get rid of his wife AND kid? Why when there's 2 other children remaining? Why would you just get rid of 1 child?

I don't buy this guy did anything. Involving a woman to make those phone calls, with the FBI in on this, I think they would have been smart enough to get confirmation of Bonnie's voice from more than just the current husband.

I don't get down into Philly much but is the place where they found the SUV, is that close to Suburban Station?

---------
Yes, I'm curious as to what the parking ticket was for? Are there parking meters on that street? Was it parked illegally?
There are meters on just about every street in Center City and you won't last more than 10 minutes without getting a ticket. Did ya ever watch the Parking Wars?

respectfully snipped:
The moment she was thrown into the car trunk she would have been phoning, then pings would be a lot further away. None of this story makes 1 bit of sense.

Agree. LE has never mentioned pings from any other location between the suppossed accident intersection all the way to downtown Philly.
hmmm

I don't get down into Philly much but is the place where they found the SUV, is that close to Suburban Station?

Now that you mention it, I think it's closer than 30th street.

It is. Suburban Station is at 16th.

Has anyone talked about her state of mind lately .. maybe the stress of a new baby, another possibly failed marriage etc is overwhelming and she needed to get away.. without having to get permission or be charged with kidnapping her child.. easier to say someone else did it.. or gain the sympathy from her husband or x hsuband if she had been thru an ordeal .. but even that seems far fetched thinking about it.

I just dont and havint had a good feeling about this one... could she be suicidal .. and the daughter wanted to go with her to keep her mom from harming herself and it went awry.. now she is covering up ?

I live about 5-7 minutes from where this accident was supposed to take place. There is no way that there is not anyone that witnessed this. This is a busy intersection. Street road would have been backed up forever. This is sooo strange.

Am I the only one with the feeling that the multiple media reports are divergent and discordant enough that we don't really have enough dependable info to conjecture from?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back