Found Deceased PA - Brandon Pfeifer-Davis, 22, last seen at bar, went looking for Uber, Greenfield, 24 Mar 2023

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
PITTSBURGH (KDKA) - A family is desperately trying to find out what happened to their loved one. He went missing 11 days ago from a bar on the city's North Shore.

Twenty-two-year-old Brandon Pfeifer-Davis of Greenfield was last seen at McFadden's on March 24. Since then, no one has seen or heard from him.
20842-img-8130.jpg

His grandfather says detectives called his family in for a meeting Tuesday afternoon but didn't say exactly what new information they had. The family is hopeful the news is encouraging.

Since then, his family says they have been searching for him or any clues that would help them understand what happened.

Police say Pfeifer-Davis left McFadden's looking for an Uber to take him to his Greenfield home.

After leaving the bar, police say there has been no trace of him. His phone has been off, he's made no contact with family or friends and he hasn't been on social media. His family says it's like he disappeared into thin air.

Police urge anyone who may have seen Pfeifer-Davis at McFadden's on March 24 to come forward. Something you may think isn't important may be to police.

Cute guy, looks kind of happy-go-lucky in his pic.
Best I can tell, McFadden's pub is in Pittsburgh.
Hoping the news is good for this cute guy & his family.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A bit about the Greenfield area - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Greenfield is a neighborhood in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. It is represented on Pittsburgh City Council by Barb Warwick. Wikipedia
Area: 495 acres
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Population: 8,614
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Why would you go looking for an Uber to take you home?

It's all done on the app. Request one, then go outside when you get the notification it has arrived.

Was "looking for an Uber" an excuse to leave the bar?

Maybe he had other plans with other people for later?

Maybe he'd arranged for someone to pick him up?

It's been 11 days, and that is too long. It's almost too long to be hopeful, although I shall try and remain so.

Why would you go looking for an Uber to take you home?

It's all done on the app. Request one, then go outside when you get the notification it has arrived.

Was "looking for an Uber" an excuse to leave the bar?

Maybe he had other plans with other people for later?

Maybe he'd arranged for someone to pick him up?

It's been 11 days, and that is too long. It's almost too long to be hopeful, although I shall try and remain so.
Just a thought on this - perhaps his Uber driver messaged or called him saying he arrived, and it wasn’t right outside and he went to go try and find it. I’ve had it happen to me where for whatever reason the GPS signal of the address is off and the driver isn’t right at the address I’ve put in.

Hoping for positive news here.

How awful. Body found but not identified yet. Takes my breath away.
Surely there won't be many persons or families who would be looking for a missing person. If it's not identified by a wallet with an id, will a family member have to go to a morgue to id their loved one? Assuming there will be at least some details to rule a loved one in or out, at least to some degree. Un-imaginable.

Short Version. We need donations to pay for the server and other bills. Please use one of the following cash apps.

Please use PayPal Pay Websleuths.com, LLC using PayPal.Me

If the PayPal link does not work for you go to www.paypal.com and put in the email websleuths.com@gmail.com and you can send a donation that way.

Venmo name is Tricia-Griffith-14

OR

Cash App $tgrif14

If you can donate we would be so grateful

Hi Everyone,
(PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS DONATIONS ON THIS THREAD. CLICK HERE FOR DISCUSSION)
Websleuths is very expensive to run. Most months we make enough to pay for the server, pay the IT guy, and a bit of money left over for me for some bills or food. This way I can keep Websleuths free for everyone.
There are months when this is not the case.
I recently pre-paid the server fee and almost all I owed our IT guy. I knew the money coming in for the month from advertising would not cover the bills but I thought I had another revenue stream coming in so I wasn't worried. That revenue stream didn't happen.

Basically, I need donations to cover the server and what I owe the IT and a bit extra for my groceries.

I have provided Websleuths free for almost 20 years (since 2004) and will do my best to keep Websleuths free for members and visitors.

This month we need 2700 dollars to keep Websleuths running. I don't know what next month's ad dollars will be. Hopefully, you won't be hearing from me.

Let me stress if you cannot afford a donation please do not send anything. I understand times are hard.

When we reach our goal I will announce it and stop accepting donations. It is urgent however that we raise the money as fast as possible.

Please use PayPal Pay Websleuths.com, LLC using PayPal.Me
If the PayPal link does not work for you go to www.paypal.com and put in the email websleuths.com@gmail.com and you can send a donation that way.

Venmo name is Tricia-Griffith-14

OR

Cash App $tgrif14
Thank you everyone for your help.

Tricia

PITTSBURGH — A family’s desperate search for their loved one continues now ten days after he was last seen.

Brandon Pfeifer-Davis, 22, was last seen at McFadden’s on the North Shore on March 24.

RELATED >>> Pittsburgh police searching for missing man

He has not contacted anyone or shown up for work. His car is still parked at his home in Greenfield.

Brandon’s grandfather, Bob, is leading the search for his grandson.

“It’s like he ghosted. He just disappeared,” Bob said. “He’s definitely not on the shoreline. This group of people went through, and I mean they went through. They went through weeds, brush, you name it. They knocked it down. Nothing.”

The family has even used drones to search, but haven’t found anything.

“We know that he’d been drinking. How much? I don’t really know,” Bob said. “I’m not giving up. We were out today, again. I have nothing to do. I’m retired. I’ll search until I find him or I die. One or the other.”

Bob tells Channel 11 he’s sure his grandson is still alive.

“I’m not going to say he’s dead until I find a body,” he said. “If you see him, tell him we love him. We love him more than anything. Please, please, Brandon. Please, come home.”

“This just isn't him,” said Pfeifer-Davis' mother, Valerie Pfeifer.

Pfeifer said she last talked to her son on March 21. Three days later, he went missing.

“He was at McFadden's on the North Shore. He left the bar. His phone was dead, and he was trying to get an Uber back to Greenfield,” Pfeifer said.

How awful. Body found but not identified yet. Takes my breath away.
Surely there won't be many persons or families who would be looking for a missing person. If it's not identified by a wallet with an id, will a family member have to go to a morgue to id their loved one? Assuming there will be at least some details to rule a loved one in or out, at least to some degree. Un-imaginable.
The body referenced in the link above was identified as being African American, so NOT Brendan. Unidentified body found in Ohio River in Wellsville

His family was sharing condolences days ago on social media but I’m not seeing any news about him being found in MSM.
We probably won’t hear another word from MSM. We were lucky to hear they located Sherri Keefer’s deceased body. Never heard the cause or manner of death, as was stated we would.

Cause that’s how they roll here in Pittsburgh.

jmo

Don't know where to park this article. I know there was a thread somewhere concerning young men turning up dead in water after going to a bar.

There have been a few threads about individuals, and a larger sub-forum.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back