Found Deceased PA - Cassandra Johnston, 26, Philadelphia, 10 July 2021

Ok wow he gave more info than I thought during the press conference

graphic details

Her car was airborne possibly 30 feet high misjudging the turn for the exit. She was ejected through the sunroof.

car landed in a ravine.

minor flooding Monday moved her body down the creek 1/2 mile from car.

Oh, damn it...I was really hoping against hope that she would somehow be found alive. I'm so very sorry for her friends and especially her family members, all of whom have demonstrated an extraordinary amount of strength and determination to bring Casey home. I hope they are consoled by knowing they are not alone in their grief.

Ok wow he gave more info than I thought during the press conference

graphic details

Her car was airborne possibly 30 feet high misjudging the turn for the exit. She was ejected through the sunroof.

car landed in a ravine.

minor flooding Monday moved her body down the creek 1/2 mile from car.

HOW on Earth did this happen completely unseen/unheard by any other human? A car being airborne 20-30 ft. (before crashing and ejecting the passenger) would catch the eye, and the eventual crash-landing would be noisy, wouldn't it?

I'm not sure how the family feels about the efforts of local law enforcement to find Casey, but I would be pretty angry knowing that my loved one was only located through of the efforts of a search team led by a PI that the family had to pay for.

HOW on Earth did this happen completely unseen/unheard by any other human? A car being airborne 20-30 ft. (before crashing and ejecting the passenger) would catch the eye, and the eventual crash-landing would be noisy, wouldn't it?

I'm not sure how the family feels about the efforts of local law enforcement to find Casey, but I would be pretty angry knowing that my loved one was only located through of the efforts of a search team led by a PI that the family had to pay for.

he said the tornado could’ve knocked down higher branches that were concealing her car in the first 2 search efforts by air, conducted by Philadelphia Police Dept.

:(

I completely agree. RIP Casey.

I don't know that I can blame LE for not having found her yet. I think they were looking in various ways---looking for an abducted victim, looking for a runaway, looking for a car accident, looking for a dead body hidden by an ex bf......they had so many scenarios they were following.

They did an air search but didn't see her at the time. I am sure they tried their best to do so but it can be a hit and miss process. JMO

Heartbroken at this result. I was hoping against hope that she would be found alive and well. My heart goes out to her family. She was such a young, beautiful soul, obviously dearly loved and dearly missed. Rest easy, Casey.

I watched the press conference and my heart breaks for her family, her boyfriend, and friends. Many posts ago we discussed checking the area that she was found. It should not have taken 3 weeks to find her and her car. Thank God the family hired the PI. My heart breaks for her boyfriend who has endured double the trauma, he lost his mom to Covid early this month and now lost Casey tragically as well.
Philly, do better! What’s the point of your cameras if they aren’t recording?
Also, if you are on tiktok I encourage you to report intuitivehealer22. This person took advantage of the family leading them to believe she was alive and is being extremely rude and insensitive after the fact of Casey being found. No family should have to go through what they have endured. Stop this women from taking advantage of other families and misleading them. She is a narcissist.

The area she was in had rare flooding and also an extremely rare tornado all while she was missing. These circumstances are so out of the ordinary maybe it helped, maybe it hindered but how crazy when you think about it.

here’s a pic from the flooding earlier in her disappearance.

rest easy casey ❤️

Attachments

• A74E8E59-F0B7-4A5A-8238-F580A7A238B1.jpeg
    A74E8E59-F0B7-4A5A-8238-F580A7A238B1.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 74
The area she was in had rare flooding and also an extremely rare tornado all while she was missing. These circumstances are so out of the ordinary maybe it helped, maybe it hindered but how crazy when you think about it.

here’s a pic from the flooding earlier in her disappearance.

rest easy casey ❤️
Heartbreaking.

Yeah I know its two totally different things - the article I read said "Bipolar Personality Disorder" but it could be a typo I have no idea, but that's how it was referred to didn't use the term borderline in it - but they could have just seen BPD and filled in the blanks on the acronym and made a mistake it was just local online news which isn't always reliable.

Yup, there is Bipolar Disorder, which is a mood disorder. Borderline is a Cluster B personality disorder that is caused by trauma, especially in childhood.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jennifer Ward
Back