GUILTY PA - Dr. Kermit Gosnell for killing patient, 7 infants, Philadelphia, 2011

Justice will not be done until these so called Mothers are also sentenced to death. They are adults and knew better but just were not human enough to even care. Even animals do not do this to their young.

With all due respect they were not all adults. They also did not referr to themselves as mother's.

There's no way in he*l I'm excusing what this guy did, but I'm not going to hold a child responsible who was impregnated by Lord knows who, and was trying to be helped by her grandmother.

What they dont tell you is that an extremely high percentage of these late term abortions are from hard core drug addicted women who let their pregnancies go on too long because of their lifestyle and then they go to him, with deformed and drug addicted fetuses and beg for help, he does the best he can with some very bad and ugly circumstances.

None of this **** is pretty, the dude is doing the best he can in a very very bad environment.

It sells more papers to leave all those ugly details out and just focus on the fact that he is killing babies, ****ing bull****.

It is not as cut and dry as we would like to imagine, there are thousands of women, addicted heroin and crack coming to these clinics every day with late term pregnancies and these doctors are faced with some VERY difficult decisions, there is no where to put these babies when they are born deformed and addicted to drugs, the hospitals dont have room or resources to deal with it on a large scale basis, it is a major ****ing problem in this country that is hidden from most of us who dont see that part of our society on a daily basis and most of whom dont even know it exists.

I dont like any of it either but to suggest, as many have, that this doctor is some sort of psychopathic monster murdering little babies and getting enjoyment out of it is just sick and horribly ignorant to the reality of what that man faces every day. Some close to the situation may even call the guy a saint for what he does, I WOULDNT GO THAT FAR but certainly this guy is faced with very difficult decisions and frankly our health care system is just not equip to deal with these problems so he does the best he can.

I think some people actually think these late term abortions are just regular women or college girls who decide they dont want their kids at the last moment and that is not true, the vast majority of such abortions are from drug addicted women who have let things go because of their lifestyles and then they go and beg for help at the last minute and the doctor who I assume has some level of compassion, does what he can in a very bad situation, he isnt even making money on a lot of those abortions.

Well the churches will help these poor mothers you say?

Sure, the ones who are actually capable of being mothers and just need money or food. What do the churces do for babies born addicted to crack or heroin, go to the hospital and look a newborns addicted to drugs and tell me that this is just a simple problem of offering money and food to help these women steer away from abortion.

I agree that abortion sucks and is a horrible thing and it is very likely murder in every sense of the word but many who are pro life are waaaay over simplifying the reality of the world we live in, parts of this world and our own society are very ugly with some very bad and tragic things going on that there are NO EASY ANSWERS FOR.

We are not talking about women who just screwed up and got pregnant and are potentially aborting heathly babies, that is not what is happening at an inner city clinic in the middle of the hood in Philly, come on.

The problem far exceeds the amount of help out there though and the help is largely geared towards helping women who are having healthy babies and just need food and shelter and not months or years of critical and intensive healthcare because they are born addicted to crack and horribly malnourished.

I am not arguing in favor of what this guy did but lets not fool ourselves here, this guy had some tough decisions to face everyday and I bet dollars to donuts the hospitals and churches werent lining up at his clinic door offering to help. No, they ALL knew what was going on and turned away from it because frankly there are no easy answers to these problems that are going on in every inner city in the country.

The sad part for Dr Gosnell is that the judge wouldnt let the jury hear what I had to say above, it was too inflammatory and would prejudice the jury. Of course it is and would, the truth often does. The guy is going to prison because the prosecution was allowed to get away with painting a picture for the jury that just wasnt a reality.

It is Dr Kevorkian all over again, a generally good and compassionate man trying to help people who are largely helpless, its controversial, its ugly, its not something we all want to hear about, but it is life, its the reality of the world we live in and that is usually ugly, very very ugly.

I wish we lived in Utopia and we didnt have these kinds of problems, but we dont and we do, that is a harsh ****ing fact and its time everyone understand that, life is not all rainbows and unicorns, there is some real ****ed up **** going on while we all live our middle class lives and are largely protected from it, but its going on right under our noses and we persecute the people who have thrown themselves in to it to try and help in any way they can.

I dont know a single person who cheers on abortion (or worships it as some on the right suggest) as a wonderful thing though I am sure such radical left wing fruit loops exist, what I do know is a lot of people who understand there are no easy answers to some of life's very complex and ugly realities and they are open to doing the best we can, even if it isnt perfect, to try and help people in those situations.

I wish we had better answers about how to deal with drug addicted mothers who need late term abortions, but I dont know of any myself, if you do then you have a real chance to make a name for yourself in the world, get off this board and share your knowledge.

When you throw in the fact that many or even most of the women getting the late term abortions are hard core drug addicts forced in to prostitution to support their habits, you are not dealing with a rational mind who can make the kind of decisions we would like see being made wrt to a pregnancy. Friends and colleagues have worked in this area as counselors in the past so it is something I am familiar with and these drug addicts wait till the very last minute to admit to themselves they are actually carrying a real life in their stomach then they panic and go to a Dr Gosnell for help, what is the man supposed to do, deliver the baby and where does he take it once he does, NOBODY WANTS THOSE KIDS and nobody has the money to take care of their MANY MANY health needs.

Its a problem, a real problem that is so big most people just dont want to even know about it.

It is MUCH EASIER and helps us all SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT to just call the man a monster and throw him in prison and then forget about it and go on watching our soaps and reality tv shows as if it never happened, wont happen again and isnt CONTINUING TO HAPPEN AS WE SPEAK and WONT EVER STOP HAPPENING because this is the world we live in, the world we all contributed to creating, its our bed, we all made it, now sleep in it and stop looking for people to blame and lock up for it.

Actually he was essentially a drug dealer himself. He's also a lunatic. I am not disagreeing with you in as far as this certainly is the inner city and life is ugly. I agree people can hold up signs, and protest, but they sure as heck aren't going to help these girls in women that are out there from the streets or their children.

Where does a crack addict or a heroin addict get the cash to pay for a late term abortion? These were not all drug addicted women or girls. The woman that he murdered was a refugee I believe from Nepal. She was 40 year or older and had grown kids and grandkids and was new to the States.

If this guy actually cared about women and children he wouldn't have been employing staff with zero medical experience. He wouldn't be selling scripts and he sure as all hell would not be operating in the conditions he did. It was all about the money, money, money.

To me abortions and what this man did have nothing to do with each other.
We're not talking about a fetus here.IMO as hard and as sad as a decision it is to make an abortion is a humane medical procedure in the best interest of the mother and it is her decision.
Slaughtering already born babies is completely different .

With all due respect they were not all adults. They also did not referr to themselves as mother's.

There's no way in he*l I'm excusing what this guy did, but I'm not going to hold a child responsible who was impregnated by Lord knows who, and was trying to be helped by her grandmother.

If that same child murdered another human she would have been charged as an adult with murder. We all know that just from reading these boards. If grandmother cared she would have granddaughter on birth control rather than using abortion as a form of birth control. In this day and age there is very little reason for abortions except lazy individuals who refuse to use birth control and think killing innocent babies is easier. There are too many sex education classes available for any teen to play ignorant.

What they dont tell you is that an extremely high percentage of these late term abortions are from hard core drug addicted women who let their pregnancies go on too long because of their lifestyle and then they go to him, with deformed and drug addicted fetuses and beg for help, he does the best he can with some very bad and ugly circumstances.

None of this **** is pretty, the dude is doing the best he can in a very very bad environment.

It sells more papers to leave all those ugly details out and just focus on the fact that he is killing babies, ****ing bull****.

It is not as cut and dry as we would like to imagine, there are thousands of women, addicted heroin and crack coming to these clinics every day with late term pregnancies and these doctors are faced with some VERY difficult decisions, there is no where to put these babies when they are born deformed and addicted to drugs, the hospitals dont have room or resources to deal with it on a large scale basis, it is a major ****ing problem in this country that is hidden from most of us who dont see that part of our society on a daily basis and most of whom dont even know it exists.

I dont like any of it either but to suggest, as many have, that this doctor is some sort of psychopathic monster murdering little babies and getting enjoyment out of it is just sick and horribly ignorant to the reality of what that man faces every day. Some close to the situation may even call the guy a saint for what he does, I WOULDNT GO THAT FAR but certainly this guy is faced with very difficult decisions and frankly our health care system is just not equip to deal with these problems so he does the best he can.

I think some people actually think these late term abortions are just regular women or college girls who decide they dont want their kids at the last moment and that is not true, the vast majority of such abortions are from drug addicted women who have let things go because of their lifestyles and then they go and beg for help at the last minute and the doctor who I assume has some level of compassion, does what he can in a very bad situation, he isnt even making money on a lot of those abortions.

Well the churches will help these poor mothers you say?

Sure, the ones who are actually capable of being mothers and just need money or food. What do the churces do for babies born addicted to crack or heroin, go to the hospital and look a newborns addicted to drugs and tell me that this is just a simple problem of offering money and food to help these women steer away from abortion.

I agree that abortion sucks and is a horrible thing and it is very likely murder in every sense of the word but many who are pro life are waaaay over simplifying the reality of the world we live in, parts of this world and our own society are very ugly with some very bad and tragic things going on that there are NO EASY ANSWERS FOR.

We are not talking about women who just screwed up and got pregnant and are potentially aborting heathly babies, that is not what is happening at an inner city clinic in the middle of the hood in Philly, come on.

The problem far exceeds the amount of help out there though and the help is largely geared towards helping women who are having healthy babies and just need food and shelter and not months or years of critical and intensive healthcare because they are born addicted to crack and horribly malnourished.

I am not arguing in favor of what this guy did but lets not fool ourselves here, this guy had some tough decisions to face everyday and I bet dollars to donuts the hospitals and churches werent lining up at his clinic door offering to help. No, they ALL knew what was going on and turned away from it because frankly there are no easy answers to these problems that are going on in every inner city in the country.

The sad part for Dr Gosnell is that the judge wouldnt let the jury hear what I had to say above, it was too inflammatory and would prejudice the jury. Of course it is and would, the truth often does. The guy is going to prison because the prosecution was allowed to get away with painting a picture for the jury that just wasnt a reality.

It is Dr Kevorkian all over again, a generally good and compassionate man trying to help people who are largely helpless, its controversial, its ugly, its not something we all want to hear about, but it is life, its the reality of the world we live in and that is usually ugly, very very ugly.

I wish we lived in Utopia and we didnt have these kinds of problems, but we dont and we do, that is a harsh ****ing fact and its time everyone understand that, life is not all rainbows and unicorns, there is some real ****ed up **** going on while we all live our middle class lives and are largely protected from it, but its going on right under our noses and we persecute the people who have thrown themselves in to it to try and help in any way they can.

I dont know a single person who cheers on abortion (or worships it as some on the right suggest) as a wonderful thing though I am sure such radical left wing fruit loops exist, what I do know is a lot of people who understand there are no easy answers to some of life's very complex and ugly realities and they are open to doing the best we can, even if it isnt perfect, to try and help people in those situations.

I wish we had better answers about how to deal with drug addicted mothers who need late term abortions, but I dont know of any myself, if you do then you have a real chance to make a name for yourself in the world, get off this board and share your knowledge.

When you throw in the fact that many or even most of the women getting the late term abortions are hard core drug addicts forced in to prostitution to support their habits, you are not dealing with a rational mind who can make the kind of decisions we would like see being made wrt to a pregnancy. Friends and colleagues have worked in this area as counselors in the past so it is something I am familiar with and these drug addicts wait till the very last minute to admit to themselves they are actually carrying a real life in their stomach then they panic and go to a Dr Gosnell for help, what is the man supposed to do, deliver the baby and where does he take it once he does, NOBODY WANTS THOSE KIDS and nobody has the money to take care of their MANY MANY health needs.

Its a problem, a real problem that is so big most people just dont want to even know about it.

It is MUCH EASIER and helps us all SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT to just call the man a monster and throw him in prison and then forget about it and go on watching our soaps and reality tv shows as if it never happened, wont happen again and isnt CONTINUING TO HAPPEN AS WE SPEAK and WONT EVER STOP HAPPENING because this is the world we live in, the world we all contributed to creating, its our bed, we all made it, now sleep in it and stop looking for people to blame and lock up for it.

Well. I think any rational person with some knowledge of geography is aware of your argument. But, Kevorkian, this man is not. Let's not kid our selves into believing that what he did was some kind of public service. Gosnell perpetuated the addictions by providing anything anyone needed with a signature and a trip to the pharmacy.

If anything, he continued the cycle of depravity you described. He wasn't a forlorn caregiver in the middle of hell. He did his best and assured that hell would continue. For money. Everyone has a price. His was Infanticide, and addicts. That would ensure his reign of terror. And it did for a very long time.

C'mon. If this man really wanted to help the population he was dealing with, then he could have been part of their education, not their downfall. These women went into a piss laden, blood stained, rotting clinic.

Yes. I'm sure some or even a lot of these babies were already afflicted with addiction. The babies I saw with their necks snipped were not deformed. They were plump, and beautifully made, until someone sliced their spinal cord.

What I don't understand is the equivocation. The guy did the best he could with the circumstances he was in? Ok. Then why did he choose to take trophies by severing their feet and putting them to display forever in medical jars? Why was he involved in a huge abortion scandal that involved some horrible contraption in the '60s? This man is a masochist, a sadist, and a serial killer. No one takes a viable infant and murders it; not one time and not one million times, and definitely not for Mercy.

He should of been executed. Anyways, he will never see a day of freedom. :stormingmad:

Movie ‘Gosnell’ Cracks Top 10 at Box Office

The movie, “Gosnell: The Trial of America’s Biggest Serial Killer,” which opened in theaters Friday, tells the true story of Gosnell and how his 30-plus-year abortion career ended in a case alleging multiple murders. Directed by Nick Searcy, it stars Dean Cain, Earl Billings, and Michael Beach.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1
Back