PA PA - Elizabethtown, 'Masonic Homes Hunchback', WhtMale 30-60, UP10751, humpback, clothes, Nov'12

Did you submit Currier, @MadMcGoo? There are a lot of close similarities and nothing I can see to rule it out. The presence of the similar medical condition makes it a very strong possibility.

Keyes might have left husband and wife in different locations and her remains just haven't been found yet. Considering how careful his planning was, he might have rented yet another car to move them far from where anybody would be looking.
It seems like I did... I think. :oops: I’ll have to go back through my emails and check. If I did submit, I never got a response...

I briefly looked through UID females to see if anyone matched her description, but didn’t find anything particularly promising. But this has been almost 6 months ago. When I get a chance I’ll try to submit if I didn’t previously...unless someone here beats me to it ;)

It seems like I did... I think. :oops: I’ll have to go back through my emails and check. If I did submit, I never got a response...

I briefly looked through UID females to see if anyone matched her description, but didn’t find anything particularly promising. But this has been almost 6 months ago. When I get a chance I’ll try to submit if I didn’t previously...unless someone here beats me to it ;)

I definitely didn't find any females in the same area this man was discovered in, but I didn't look between this location and where the car was found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back