Identified! PA - Export, BlkFem UP13512, 10-14, shallow grave in landfill, Sep'67 Teala Thompson

So what do you all think of the PM Darlene Polizzi?

Being semi-local to Westmoreland County here is what info I can provide:

Polizzi went missing about 5 1/2 - 6 hours away from where the UID was discovered.

PA Route 66 runs from McKean County in the NW portion of the state through Westmoreland County. Most of the counties which it runs through are rural and not highly populated. The area where she was found also does not have a high population, so unless you were local, I doubt you would know where it was. (I had no idea where Slickville was until I saw this thread and did research.) The area is less than an hour drive from Pittsburgh though.

The landfill is an archived Superfund site, and the road is now called Story Road. I looked on a map trying to figure out where the landfill was but the area I think it may have been appears to be covered in trees.

I believe that anything is possible; however, it seems to me that the UID was local to the area.

At first glance no, because mp is said to be white and pic shows light hair, BUT, DP could def. pass as bi-racial, imo, so quite possible.

A local family believes the teenage girl is their long-missing relative.
http://triblive.com/news/westmoreland/9334999-74/bodies-buried-police#axzz3q5ySsUDU

attachment.php

What a heartbreaking article. I hope this really is Teala.

I can definitely see a resemblance to Teala.

Since her family is still alive, I bet they'll get a DNA sample.

I think it's Teala.

I'm just curious, couldn't she have been pregnant without her family knowing? I ask because when I gave birth to my son, I weighed 136, and people that didn't know me, didn't know I was pregnant. Even a size small in maternity clothes were too big for me. I had to wear a size small in polyester pants for maternity clothes. I know it's a big leap, but it does happen.

The baby wasnt conected, it had been found about a month before. They were just burried in the same grave.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back