PA-Falls Township, Multiple People Shot, Shelter in Place ALERT sent to residents, March 16,2024

sds71

Reaction score

Officials in Bucks County have issued a shelter-in-place order for residents in Falls Township Saturday morning.

Residents received alerts and phone calls about the order beginning around 9:30 a.m.

Officials urged residents to stay inside their homes and lock all windows and doors.

Residents have also been asked to call 911 to report and suspicious activity.

“Active Shooter” armed with multiple long guns now in a carjacked silver Honda CRV, in Falls Twp. Bucks County, law enforcement sources tell me. Shooting scene on Edgewood Lane & Viewpoint Lane, where at least 3 people shot & killed, sources say.

Local Police in the area “asking for additional resources” from other Bucks County police departments, and both PA & NJ State Police. Requesting NJ State Police helicopter. Oxford Valley Mall & Sesame place, in lock down & closing, law enforcement sources say.

The Bucks County St. Patrick’s Day Parade was cancelled. The shooting was not tied to the parade

Sources tell FOX 29’s Steve Keeley the alert went out after reports of multiple people shot as well as a carjacking.

According to sources, authorities responded to reports of people shot on Edgewood Lane and Viewpoint Lane in Falls Township.

BREAKING / SHOOTER IDENTIFIED Andre Gordon,26, armed with assault rifle now driving stolen dark gray Honda CRV he carjacked, license plate KFR 1533. “Namaste” sticker in white letters on right side of back bumper. Gordon is 6 feet one inch tall with thin build.

BREAKING: Police in Trenton have just found the carjacked Honda CRV, SWAT making entry into the house where it’s been found, Law enforcement sources tell me.

Attachments

• IMG_1788.jpeg
    IMG_1788.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1789.jpeg
    IMG_1789.jpeg
    226.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
  1. Three people were shot and killed in Falls Township in Bucks County Saturday morning.
  2. Police said they were looking for Andre Gordon, 26, who was last seen driving a stolen dark gray 2016 Honda CRV, in connection with the shootings. The car was recovered in Trenton, according to police.
  3. Officials in Falls Township lifted a shelter-in-place order Saturday afternoon. Gordon, according to police, is barricaded in Trenton with hostages.
  4. The Oxford Valley Mall and Sesame Place Philadelphia have been ordered to close, and Target in Middletown Township is closing.

Police in Pennsylvania had said earlier that Gordon was homeless with connections to Trenton. They said he was in possession of an assault rifle, which he allegedly used in the shootings. Police said he could have additional weapons and cautioned that he was "extremely dangerous."

He shot his stepmother and 13 year old sister in one location, and then he killed mother of his (?) two children in other location. Still barricaded in the trenton home. 44 year old man whose car was hijacked is uninjured.

Three people including juvenile survived being shot when they hid in first house Andre Gordon shot & killed two family members. He searched the home for them but didn’t find them. He left&continued his killing spree by shooting the mother of two children he shares
@bucksda says.

Victims of Andre Gordon identified by police: First crime scene,Viewpoint Lane: 52 yr old stepmom, Karen Gordon & his 13 yr old sister Kera Gordon both shot&killed. 2nd crime scene Edgewood Lane, 25 yr old Taylor Daniel shot&killed. Her mother was bludgeoned with assault rifle.

I wanted to get to this thread sooner, but I just got in.

This is my childhood street; I grew up with one of the family members and used to go over there every night as a child to do homework with her in the late '90s. My mother was friends with the mother. They were incredibly nice. Unfortunately, my friend has disappeared—possibly homeless. Last we heard, nobody knew where she was. But her family remained in L-Town, where the massacre just took place.

I feel completely torn apart. Obliterated.

I'm talking with my friends from the block right now; we're thinking about starting a for the family.

I will keep everybody updated with any news. I wish I could "verify" myself as a source but I don't know how.

Edit: I lived on Edgewood Ln, Levittown PA, 19054. One of my said childhood friends lived right next to the house. Her parents still live there, and the police told the family to keep away from windows and they closed off the area.

I cannot believe this is happening to us.

If anybody has any questions, ask away. I did not know the shooter.

Last edited:
A man accused of killing his stepmother, teen sister and mother of his two children in Bucks County has been captured by police after barricading himself inside a home in Trenton, New Jersey, officials say.

The mayor of Trenton, New Jersey, announced that Andre Gordon, 26, was captured alive and unharmed by Trenton police around 5 p.m. Saturday.

A man accused of killing his stepmother, teen sister and mother of his two children in Bucks County has been captured by police after barricading himself inside a home in Trenton, New Jersey, officials say.

The mayor of Trenton, New Jersey, announced that Andre Gordon, 26, was captured alive and unharmed by Trenton police around 5 p.m. Saturday.

Wonderful. I'm glad he will be able to account for his alleged crimes.
Good work LE! I hope those left alive and the community can work towards healing.

Thank you for this update. I've been avoiding the news because it's been too tough for me to swallow.

I'm glad that they got him alive... Now he can suffer behind bars instead of having the easy way out.

The Bucks County St. Patrick’s Day Parade was cancelled. The shooting was not tied to the parade

Sources tell FOX 29’s Steve Keeley the alert went out after reports of multiple people shot as well as a carjacking.

According to sources, authorities responded to reports of people shot on Edgewood Lane and Viewpoint Lane in Falls Township.
Eyes are dead and cold. Never let him out, never turn your back. Another family annihilator in our midst. Scary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back