PA-Falls Township, Multiple People Shot, Shelter in Place ALERT sent to residents, March 16,2024

Heavily armed police officers dressed in black surround a house as an armored vehicle is parked in front.

Police officers evacuate people from a home in Trenton, N.J., on Saturday after a suspect in a Pennsylvania shooting spree fled to a house there

At some point, Mr. Gordon left the house and he was later arrested on a nearby street, said a Trenton Police Department spokeswoman, Detective Lt. Lisette Rios. It was not immediately clear how he left the home undetected.

I'm sorry for your friends and the feelings you must be experiencing.
Thank you so, so much. I cannot imagine what the family is going through at the moment. My connection to the family lies in the sister of the victim—her name is Kyle. I grew up with her and we would do homework together at her house, which was at the end of the block (I was situated in the middle of the block).

Thank you so, so much. I cannot imagine what the family is going through at the moment. My connection to the family lies in the sister of the victim—her name is Kyle. I grew up with her and we would do homework together at her house, which was at the end of the block (I was situated in the middle of the block).
I have no doubt how this has traumatized those you know and those in the community. I pray that something good comes from this even in the smallest form like further awareness of gun safety or mental health awareness. It hurts when something hits so close to home. Don't forget to take care of yourself in the process!
ETA - sending you a virtual hug

I have no doubt how this has traumatized those you know and those in the community. I pray that something good comes from this even in the smallest form like further awareness of gun safety or mental health awareness. It hurts when something hits so close to home. Don't forget to take care of yourself in the process!
Thank you. I do not think political discussions should be brought into this thread, but it's worth noting that nothing could've really stopped this criminal from committing the acts that he did: Not only did he have the determination, but he had the firepower to show for it, and nobody else could stop him.

I walked down the street with my friend tonight, staring at the house, reminiscing on my childhood and how these streets were once flooded with kids just trying to have fun. But now, murder has knocked upon our door—once again (last month, somebody beheaded their father and posted it on the internet).

I'm 35 now and part of me feels ruined.

Thank you. I do not think political discussions should be brought into this thread, but it's worth noting that nothing could've really stopped this criminal from committing the acts that he did: Not only did he have the determination, but he had the firepower to show for it, and nobody else could stop him.

I walked down the street with my friend tonight, staring at the house, reminiscing on my childhood and how these streets were once flooded with kids just trying to have fun. But now, murder has knocked upon our door—once again (last month, somebody beheaded their father and posted it on the internet).

I'm 35 now and part of me feels ruined.
I completely apologize if you felt my post was political in nature. 100% not intended. I was trying to look for some further good not get into any anything divisive. Again I'm sorry for your loss.

I completely apologize if you felt my post was political in nature. 100% not intended. I was trying to look for some further good not get into any anything divisive. Again I'm sorry for your loss.
Oh, no worries! I just wanted to set that record straight for any [future] posters who would've/could've made it political. I understand what you meant thoroughly and just wanted to respect your comment and uphold its dignity before anybody tried hijacking the thread and turning this into a political mess.

My friend's family definitely wasn't perfect. In fact, my friend is currently somewhat "missing"; nobody knows where she is really, and she may be in the city suffering from addiction—nobody knows. I hope we hear from her soon, somehow...

Awaiting PA (Lower) Court Date after Extradition from New Jersey

PA - Andre D. Gordon Jr., M/26 - Accused of Three (3) Murders + :: Falls Township, Bucks County - 16 March 2024

Decedents:
Karen Gordon, F/52
Kera Gordon, F/13

Taylor Daniel, F/25

Bucks County, PA District Attorney Time-Line:

AOPC = Affadavit Of Probable Cause
Change of Venue = [VENN'-you] = Jurors Selected from, & Trial Held -
Outside of Bucks County
CE = Compentency Evaluation
CP = (Upper) Court of Common Pleas
DA = District Attorney
F = Felony-Grade Crime
F/13 = Female / Age 13
F/25 = Female / Age 25
F/52 = Female / Age 52
LE = Law Enforcement
LWOP = Life With-Out Parole
M = Misdemeanor-Grade Offense
M/26 = Male / Age 26
MDJ = (Lower) Magistrial District Judge Court
PCC = Police Criminal Complaint
PD = Public Defender
R.I.P. = Rest In Peace - Condolences
S = Summary-Grade Citation

Our Salute to Law Enforcement for Their Rapid Results.

Last edited:
NJ Detention Hearing scheduled for 21 March
Awaiting PA (Lower) Court Date after Extradition from New Jersey

PA - Andre D. Gordon Jr., M/26 - Accused of Three (3) Murders + :: Falls Township, Bucks County - 16 March 2024

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/Report/MdjDocketSheet?docketNumber=MJ-07110-CR-0000114-2024&dnh=2BQxfAE++mlbK+EMOaO3Cg==

Decedents:
Karen Gordon, F/52
Kera Gordon, F/13

Taylor Daniel, F/25

NEWS POST: UPDATE: Suspect in Custody Following Fatal Shootings, Carjacking in Falls

UPDATE: Andre Gordon Jr was taken into custody in Trenton around 5 p.m.
bucks.crimewatchpa.com
bucks.crimewatchpa.com

GRAPHIC Text:

CBS TimeLine:

Andre Gordon - Levittown, PA - Google Search

Outside of Bucks County, PA
CP = PA (Upper) Court of Common Pleas
DA = District Attorney
F = Felony-Grade Crime
F/13 = Female / Age 13
F/25 = Female / Age 25
F/52 = Female / Age 52
LE = Law Enforcement
M/26 = Male / Age 26
MDJ = PA (Lower) Magistrial District Judge Court
PD = Public Defender
Suicide-Prevention Smock - Designed to minimize self-harm
SWAT = Special Weapons And Tactics

Last edited:
Extradition from NJ waived; Bucks Co. prosecutors seeking DP
At about 2:30 p.m., he arrived in a Bucks County courtroom where he had an arraignment hearing on the charges he faces in Pennsylvania, which include murder, aggravated assault, burglary, robbery and related offenses.

As he arrived, he told NBC10's Karen Hua to "pray to God."

[...]

Gordon was denied bail and his preliminary hearing was scheduled for April 16 at 2 p.m.

16 April (Lower) PA Court Date

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/Report/MdjDocketSheet?docketNumber=MJ-07110-CR-0000114-2024&dnh=2BQxfAE++mlbK+EMOaO3Cg==

Decedents:
Karen Gordon, F/52
Kera Gordon, F/13

Taylor Daniel, F/25

NEWS POST: UPDATE: Suspect in Custody Following Fatal Shootings, Carjacking in Falls

UPDATE: Andre Gordon Jr was taken into custody in Trenton around 5 p.m.
bucks.crimewatchpa.com

bucks.crimewatchpa.com

GRAPHIC Text:
CBS TimeLine:

Andre Gordon Jr. awaiting extradition, court documents reveal new details in Levittown triple murder

Andre Gordon Jr. is now facing more than a dozen criminal charges in Pennsylvania following the slaying of three family members over the weekend, new court documents show.
www.cbsnews.com
www.cbsnews.com

Andre Gordon - Levittown, PA - Google Search

Outside of Bucks County, PA
CP = PA (Upper) Court of Common Pleas
DA = District Attorney
DP = Death Penalty
F = Felony-Grade Crime
F/13 = Female / Age 13
F/25 = Female / Age 25
F/52 = Female / Age 52
LE = Law Enforcement
M/26 = Male / Age 26
MDJ = PA (Lower) Magistrial District Judge Court
PD = Public Defender
Suicide-Prevention Smock - Designed to minimize self-harm
SWAT = Special Weapons And Tactics

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back