PA - family massacre allegedly spurred by long-standing feud

Down on one knee and the other crouched beside a fridge having a shoot out? Also a previous dead wife. Something seems a little off with this.

I'm afraid it's going to take a Powerpoint presentation gone through very slowly on this one before I can understand it! Boggled.

I'm confused because I'm not reading anywhere but here about any previous wife or previous shooting. Where are you all getting that?

I'm confused because I'm not reading anywhere but here about any previous wife or previous shooting. Where are you all getting that?
RSBM

Look at my 2nd post on this thread....last part .

Have to get myself off to bed before I can't type properly anymore...

RSBM

Look at my 2nd post on this thread....last part .

Have to get myself off to bed before I can't type properly anymore...

I saw that, but since you can no longer find the article, I think it probably was removed from whatever news site you saw it on, because a lot of the articles about this shooting were originally written incorrectly, and probably that one was too. I know the USA Today article originally said that the brother was shot by his siblings, instead of by his sister and her husband.

Also, in regards to the info about the Grandma being taken care of by the estranged daughter and her husband until her death...sounds like they probably took her and all her valuables at some point so they could get the money, and maybe didn't let anyone else in the family see Grandma. Almost like kidnapped her...maybe she (Grandma) wasn't in her right faculties. IDK. JMO

The second thing is that was her MATERNAL grammy so that makes it even more bizarre. She took care of her mother's mother, but hated her mom? How did that work for the gram? Had to be very tough. Was she estranged by her own daughter because the grandaughter took care of her? I thought it was her paternal gram which would have still been difficult, but nope.
S...BM

Rootsweb link (from Filly) said, in last few yrs of her life, g'ma lived w. g'dau & husband.
Of course obituary has no specifics about who was paying the expenses - did g'dau pay or help pay for g'ma expenses,or the other way around? Maybe g'dau wrote & submitted obit.

Yes, Filly, bizarre.
But I can imagine late teen/early 20 dau. being rebellious (sex, drugs, and rock & roll?), hanging out w. a bad crowd,
having BF undesirable in parents' eyes.
Instead of 'growing out' of bad phase, dau. continues wild ways, and reduces contact w. parents to the point eventually of having none.

But over the years, someone like this might maintain sporadic contact w. other family, and seeing g'ma
who m/h/bn vulnerable and had some $$$, saw a grifting target. Poss'ly g'ma was lonely and receptive to g'dau.

Easy in some situations for fam. member to ostensibly help g'ma w. finances (organizing bills, balancing ck. a/c, etc.)
but actually ripping off g'ma, who may not h/bn in touch w. reality or other family.

Not saying it happened here, just possible.

JM:twocents:, may be wrong.

Father forced to kill his own Daughter after she killed her mother and brother

According to police, 43-year-old Josephine Ruckinger and her husband Jeffrey Ruckinger, 43, arrived at Josephine's parent's house highly armed and ready to murder at about 10 p.m. Friday night.

"They parked at the bottom of a long driveway, and walked up, heavily armed," said Cambria County D.A. Kelly Callihan."it was a home invasion that was (also) a murder plot."

Josephine Ruckinger arrived at her parents door with a loaded sawed-off 12-gauge shotgun. Jeffrey Ruckinger arrived armed with a Derringer pistol and a .22 caliber semi-automatic handgun.

John Frew, 67, and his wife Roberta Frew had just returned home with their son, John Frew Jr., 47, after the three of them dined at a local restaurant. The family was watching television in their mobile home when Josephine Ruckinger and her husband rang the door bell.

Roberta Frew opened the door and cried "Oh my God, they have guns," just before Josephine shot her dead at point blank range.

more at: ........... http://news.asiantown.net/r/31303/f...ghter-after-she-killed-her-mother-and-brother

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back