Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
not if he confessed he jut has to be sentenced

What did he confess to? Participation, right? A lot of people who have "participated" in murders turn State Witness and get short prison sentences... if they get sentenced to prison at all.

I'm not saying this will happen in this case, but it happens all the time.

Depends on what deal he took. He comes from money, right? For all we know, he could have just as easily made a deal to be a State Witness for significantly reduced charges and a lighter sentence.

No incentive for DA to give him a break on a deal. He had to do enough to get the location of the last body for the families. He did the right thing....

Again I will say the "RIP Dean" on BR's Instagram may have been sarcastic, a slap in the face. And weird he has so many RIP's on his profile imo.

Alternate theory: BR took down his social media because rumors around the internet are blaming him as the mastermind behind the highest profile murder case in PA since Frein.

Yeah, I'd rather die asap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's a mentally ill kid.

Probably deviant but I can understand him choosing to live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know a lot of people don't want to talk of the BR connection --- but the fact that Cosmo is spilling his guts and remains without a motive still leads me to believe he was just the executioner and not the mastermind. He is protecting someone. jmo, of course, but why in the world wouldn't you give a motive if you've already incriminated yourself and fully sealed your fate?

Sorry if this has already been discussed. I've kept up with the thread all week until the last few hours. It's moving very fast.

EDIT: is this topic off limits again? I was here when it was permitted but dunno if the rules swung back in the other direction. If so, apologies.

ZW? AD?

And what's with everyone using acronyms around here?
ZW is a friend of Cosmo DiNardo's who I HIGHLY doubt we're allowed to discuss and would recommend people stop mentioning him. There's no evidence TO US that he was involved in anything; this is just people speculating.

AD = Antonio DiNardo, Cosmo's father.

Acronyms are easier when you're typing quickly, especially when mentioning the same people and terms over and over in the same posts.

:stop:

Slow your roll. A member reports having heard during a live news broadcast that a second UNNAMED person was brought in to the station within the past hour.

No sluething and no discussing your possible suspects as to who that alleged individual might be.

Patience. If someone was brought in and questioned or arrested the MSM will be on it and provide us something we can link to soon enough.

UNTIL then slow things down just a hair. Give the press time to catch up with you so you won't fall outside of the rules.

No incentive for DA to give him a break on a deal. He had to do enough to get the location of the last body for the families. He did the right thing....

We'll see. Money talks as we've seen time and time again. I hope he "did the right thing" and is sentenced to LWOP, but something just seems really off right now. I hope I'm wrong.

Confession best be watertight, makes it easier for it to be retracted due any number of reasons if you have any kind of mental illness, just the sort of situation where a top-flight lawyer would earn their money.

Fredrick West, the English Serial killer had a head injury from a motorcycle accident in his late teens and his family said it drastically changed his personality, after this event he became a lot more violent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73