GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

The Back hoe he ran over TM weighs approximately 17,000 to 19,000lbs or more. I'm sure poor TM was smashed into to a bloody mess. Just sickening such evil. They never mentioned anything in the confession about cleaning up the blood and matter after the murders. CD and SK had to have missed areas it seems the dogs would have tracked.

That's a good point. I'm guessing via the backhoe CD could've scooped everything up (ugh) with the sand, but I'm not sure of the location where Tim was run over. If it was on cement I can see it would be much harder to clean up, but if it was sand maybe it's a little bit easier - however I understand that there's no way they could've gotten *everything*.

I wonder how far it was from where he shot those two boys and ran Tim over, to where he buried them. Does it say anywhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was their any mention of money changing hands or going thru deceased pockets, money being split between CD and SK, what the split was? I'm also thinking if CD hadn't got arrested again on stolen vehicle charges SK'S day were numbered. Remember that saying "2 PEOPLE CAN KEEP A SECRET IF ONE OF THEM IS DEAD" --- Philly's own Nicodemo Scarfo

I believe Little Nicky had been plagued by some mental health issues also.

That's a good point. I'm guessing via the backhoe CD could've scooped everything up (ugh) with the sand, but I'm not sure of the location where Tim was run over. If it was on cement I can see it would be much harder to clean up, but if it was sand maybe it's a little bit easier - however I understand that there's no way they could've gotten *everything*.

I wonder how far it was from where he shot those two boys and ran Tim over, to where he buried them. Does it say anywhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know much about guns but I think I read the boys were shot in the head and back with the 357 magnum. I'm sorry to be so graphic but this has not been mentioned but it seems that it would take considerable time to clean surrounding grass or dirt area before burying. Wouldn't there be a lot of blood, flesh and brain matter scattered?

The Back hoe he ran over TM weighs approximately 17,000 to 19,000lbs or more. I'm sure poor TM was smashed into to a bloody mess. Just sickening such evil. They never mentioned anything in the confession about cleaning up the blood and matter after the murders. CD and SK had to have missed areas it seems the dogs would have tracked.
I agree. I believe it was TM's scent on the road that the dogs were able to track.

Was their any mention of money changing hands or going thru deceased pockets, money being split between CD and SK, what the split was? I'm also thinking if CD hadn't got arrested again on stolen vehicle charges SK'S day were numbered. Remember that saying "2 PEOPLE CAN KEEP A SECRET IF ONE OF THEM IS DEAD" --- Philly's own Nicodemo Scarfo

That's a good question I was wondering how much money they actually stole from the boys since CD said they robbed them and if true how much did CD take and how much did he give SK? This confession is lacking and I believe the boys rehearsed their story before being caught except they both disagree who shot DF. This MJ story is BS IMHO.

I haven't really been following this too closely. Just checking in on this here and there and hoping for some solvency and a confession for the family. This was a very shocking outcome for me to read. A monstrous killing spree of four innocent college aged boys. So many thoughts and prayers for these families.

That's a good question I was wondering how much money they actually stole from the boys since CD said they robbed them and if true how much did CD take and how much did he give SK? This confession is lacking and I believe the boys rehearsed their story before being caught except they both disagree who shot DF. This MJ story is BS IMHO.

I was looking over our "Our Abbreviations / Jargon / Nomenclature" and I could not find MJ. Could i buy a vowel? No serious help me out please.

Also saw some text messages between KBM and CD where it mentions CD refering to DF as Ryan Smith?? Any idea why?

Yes I agree that the mental health issues are likely storming both of their brains and that one of them was bound to give in and hurt the other. Luckily enough, the truth is much more likely to come out now. I think the split of money after robbing the deceased, tbh, that is all moot now. It doesn't matter who got what, they are equally culpable.

I'm sorry who didn't get arrested for it? DF was arrested and has two pending criminal cases in Bucks County Court on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia, simple assault, conspiracy, and harassment.. Yes Meo and Sturgis worked for Sturgis's father. "Sturgis was last seen leaving his house Friday night to visit Meo, Sturgis’s father told NBC 10. When the two men didn’t show up for work Saturday morning, Sturgis’s father, Mark Potash, grew worried, he told the Philadelphia Inquirer.

“I thought maybe they had a night of drinking and slept somewhere,” Potash told the Inquirer. “That was my hope.”

They are all normal kids. They were not saints. As for how they are remembered. Their peers will remember them for who they were. Kids normal kids who made a stupid decision to go with a deranged killer. Why anyone would go with a person that scared the He** out of people to a remote area is still my pressing question. Why did they go with him? Did they have prior transaction with him?

SK was recouping from being shot 6 times and had to have a medical postponement at a trial date due to this and you think CD was the only one capably of pulling off this crime? Seems to me SK was just as hardcore. He of all people knew how it felt to be shot.

The gun in the mirror that CD was brandishing can you tell if that was a 357? I can't seem to find the picture to look closer at it.

BBM1: -Oops, confusing sentence. Even if all four victims were there to buy pot, they didn't get arrested for it, they got killed. So all they have is a madman's confession. And how do we know that's true? And social media can be a vicious place. And will LE get to the bottom of this story?

BBM2: Good Q. No run for your life alarm bells. Why did they feel ok to go there? That pic, the expression of CD with the lazer on the gun (no idea what kind) makes me think CD was a actor in his own mind, a spinner, a jokester? People who knew him might have thought oh, he's just a crazy dude? Macho with the girls, etc... Mr. music video gangster... Mr. pool party. Mr. generous?

Someone last thread, from same university said; in bio class with him, he was smart, and a braggart.

Which is why I wonder if his 302 and mental issues were deep-sixed under the rug?

Yes, SK is culpable, of course, but did he know it was a planned robbery/execution? Or did he just think it was a robbery? And was CD truthful in implicating him in pulling the trigger? I actually do think CD was capable of pulling it off by himself in that remote setting. It might take forensics a while to figure it out.

We may never know fully, and it might take a while, but when LE has gotten to the bottom of other serial murder cases, the truth about these murderers is really scary...

I was looking over our "Our Abbreviations / Jargon / Nomenclature" and I could not find MJ. Could i buy a vowel? No serious help me out please.

Also saw some text messages between KBM and CD where it mentions CD refering to DF as Ryan Smith?? Any idea why?

Sorry When I was young they used to call marijuana MJ.

JP goes to buy pot and he only has $800 so CD offers to sell him a gun. If someone goes to buy pot that's all they are interested in buying. CD offers him a gun instead, not buying it according to the article he sent Snapchats to dozens of his close friends with the photo of him bare chested holding that revolver with a lazar attached that he was going to kill everyone that owed him money. That's most likely the real reason and why he told LE he felt cheated. He only told the boys he was going to sell them pot to lure them into his truck to go to the farm under false pretenses which is premeditated murder execution style.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile...-pennsylvania-murders-cosmo-dinardo-.amp.html
Yeah I've never had a dealer offer guns instead of weed... Oil or dab or edibles, sure, but firearms uh no. Not even been offered other drugs instead just marijuana products.
That's like McDonald's running out of fries and offering like... a hat instead. Does not meet original need. Weird.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Marijuana

(EDITED FOR LENGTH)

They are all normal kids. They were not saints. As for how they are remembered. Their peers will remember them for who they were. Kids normal kids who made a stupid decision to go with a deranged killer. Why anyone would go with a person that scared the He** out of people to a remote area is still my pressing question. Why did they go with him? Did they have prior transaction with him?

Respectfully speaking, these judgements seem so easy to make now. "He was scary! Why would anyone go with him?" But they all knew him a long time and they likely all thought he was all bark and no bite. They were all adolescents emerging into adulthood and they trusted a friend. They are the victims here.

Yeah I've never had a dealer offer guns instead of weed... Oil or dab or edibles, sure, but firearms uh no. Not even been offered other drugs instead just marijuana products.
That's like McDonald's running out of fries and offering like... a hat instead. Does not meet original need. Weird.

When I first read it, I thought he brought $800.00 and a gun. Like...you know.. as a trade.

Rose

Jasp

Hi Jasp - I didn't state that noone had no run in with the law. Just that they had lives. Didn't three of them not show for work? So even if a couple got into trouble, even if they were buying pot, they weren't arrested for it.

I guess that is partly me reacting to victim judgement on social media that GirlinPhilly had brought up. And it is a good point, about how will these victims be remembered? Is the confession of a madman what sticks?.

I don't believe these kids were buying pounds, or guns, or ammo, either...
Jmo.

BBM1: -Oops, confusing sentence. Even if all four victims were there to buy pot, they didn't get arrested for it, they got killed. So all they have is a madman's confession. And how do we know that's true? And social media can be a vicious place. And will LE get to the bottom of this story?

BBM2: Good Q. No run for your life alarm bells. Why did they feel ok to go there? That pic, the expression of CD with the lazer on the gun (no idea what kind) makes me think CD was a actor in his own mind, a spinner, a jokester? People who knew him might have thought oh, he's just a crazy dude? Macho with the girls, etc... Mr. music video gangster... Mr. pool party. Mr. generous?

Someone last thread, from same university said; in bio class with him, he was smart, and a braggart.

Which is why I wonder if his 302 and mental issues were deep-sixed under the rug?

Yes, SK is culpable, of course, but did he know it was a planned robbery/execution? Or did he just think it was a robbery? And was CD truthful in implicating him in pulling the trigger? I actually do think CD was capable of pulling it off by himself in that remote setting. It might take forensics a while to figure it out.

We may never know fully, and it might take a while, but when LE has gotten to the bottom of other serial murder cases, the truth about these murderers is really scary...

Great post! Thank you.

Respectfully speaking, these judgements seem so easy to make now. "He was scary! Why would anyone go with him?" But they all knew him a long time and they likely all thought he was all bark and no bite. They were all adolescents emerging into adulthood and they trusted a friend. They are the victims here.

I totally agree, it's a bit odd to hear some basically say "they should have known better".

One thing, I don't think they even all necessarily knew him for a long time, unless I'm missing something. We know JP went to school with him, but not the extent of how well they knew each other. There's plenty of people I "know" from the past that I can't tell you a single detail about other than their name and a vague description of what they look like.

I totally agree, it's a bit odd to hear some basically say "they should have known better".

One thing, I don't think they even all necessarily knew him for a long time, unless I'm missing something. We know JP went to school with him, but not the extent of how well they knew each other. There's plenty of people I "know" from the past that I can't tell you a single detail about other than their name and a vague description of what they look like.

That's true, you're right. I don't know how long they knew him. I thought they all knew each a long time but I am obviously wrong there. Either way, they felt they could trust him and we can't denigrate their feelings.

When I first read it, I thought he brought $800.00 and a gun. Like...you know.. as a trade.

No, CD offered him a gun for the $800 he supposedly had if true. Looking at JP and all the beautiful pics his girlfriend who wanted to marry him posted did not in any way look like the type of guy to buy $8,000 of pot. Maybe a little recreational pot. I think CD story is just such a lie. I still think there's bodies buried all over that property and by confessing and telling where JP's body was LE would stop digging on the property. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back