GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

Well, the case was just mentioned on FOX cable news. It was stated that LE is trying to link unsolved murders to DiNardo's claim that he killed 2 people when he was 15.
Good! I am afraid he may be telling the truth. MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

There are technically three types of schizophrenia and the pharmacology of treatment depends a lot on the individual. The onset is very gradual and it can take a few courses of meds to get it right, even then, the person usually never feels "normal" again (in my experience). Being committed only one time means very little about his illness. No one is only a "little" schizophrenic.

Now, experts talk about schizophrenia as a spectrum disorder. It's a group of related mental disorders that share some symptoms. They're like variations on a theme in music. They affect your sense of what's real. They change how you think, feel, and act.

The main disorder is schizophrenia. It includes all the previous subtypes: catatonic, disorganized, paranoid, residual, and undifferentiated.
http://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/schizophrenia-types

Now, experts talk about schizophrenia as a spectrum disorder. It's a group of related mental disorders that share some symptoms. They're like variations on a theme in music. They affect your sense of what's real. They change how you think, feel, and act.

The main disorder is schizophrenia. It includes all the previous subtypes: catatonic, disorganized, paranoid, residual, and undifferentiated.
http://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/schizophrenia-types

I am an LCSW and work daily with schizophrenia and we can honestly agree to disagree here. I was only sharing my knowledge of the disorder.

Nobody knows if they kept guns accessible. Her gun may have been locked or hidden and he stole it. Maybe she thought she needed the gun to protect herself and other family members from him.

The fact they put him on hold suggests they were trying to deal with his behavior. If they had thrown him out and unleashed him on the public, would that have been better? They may have been desperately trying to help him but failed.

Nobody here knows what was going on in that house yet you want to assume the worst. We shouldn't make accusations that we can't back up with fact as we are all liable for our libel.

You're right we don't actually know about what was going on that escalated to this. Welcome to the forum by the way.

I am an LCSW and work daily with schizophrenia and we can honestly agree to disagree here. I was only sharing my knowledge of the disorder.

I supplied a link and have worked as a mental health nurse but not for quite a few years now, But yes agree to disagree is fine by me, :)

so. if there is any truth to his having killed two ppl somewhere around 5 years ago, why would he have stopped for this long? and why did he tell on himself?

so. if there is any truth to his having killed two ppl somewhere around 5 years ago, why would he have stopped for this long? and why did he tell on himself?

Hi cvaldez, good question and makes you wonder. Also read upthread about your son, so glad he is doing well.

I'm not really buying the idea that he killed anyone that long ago. He was caught pretty quickly this time around, I don't think he could have kept the other murders under cover for so long.

Sturgis' family has retained personal injury law firm Ross Feller Casey, LLP to represent them since DiNardo possibly used family-owned weapons to commit the murders, the Philadelphia-based law firm said.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...vania-Cosmo-DiNardo-Sean-Kratz-435046373.html
He lived with them.

They were the ones that put him in a 302 hold.

They keep their guns accessible him.

I think there's a certain undeniable degree of responsibility that lies with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, it looks like the parents are getting sued or there is at least the possibility that they will be.
If they aren't responsible for their 20 yr old's behavior, how could they be sued?
Responsible or not, they may have to pay out a great deal of money to the families of the deceased.
This sounds like a nightmare for everyone involved! MOO

I'm not really buying the idea that he killed anyone that long ago. He was caught pretty quickly this time around, I don't think he could have kept the other murders under cover for so long.

I agree. It is quite the thing to say though.

The giveaway in this case was him attempting to sell the car though, right?

possibly. but maybe because they were done in the city to ppl he didn't really know. and this time it was on his own property. LE didn't have him on their radar until he tries to sell TM's car.

Those details IMO are very sketchy. Was there parental knowledge about one of the guns being missing? Where were the other guns obtained from? And the ones he was supposedly selling, and has that been validated at all?

I don't know about the second and third question, but I was thinking of the first. If I knew my son was mentally imbalanced to the point that I personally had him institutionalized a few years ago, I either would not have any guns, or they would be locked up in the heaviest cabinet I could find.

Maybe...but then again if what he's saying is true- that he killed a man and woman (assuming older adults) random strangers, the last place LE would probably look is into a 15 year old kid as the suspect.

I do wonder if he had been "cut off" or only given limited funds financially by the parents. It sure seems like he was needing
$$$. Perhaps it was mental illness, but it sure sounds more like someone desperate for drug money.
I could be wrong! I just have that gut feeling. MOO

DiNardo's parents showed up with $100,000 bail for him asap, in spite of LE asking for an extremely high bail ($1 million for possession of a firearm) because he was deemed a flight risk. I imagine that bailing him out angered all levels of LE, as well as the victim's families. I think it was only when they were privately notified that bodies had been found, that they accepted he had something to do with it and made him confess.

Probably simple denial. Parents don't want to believe their child is capable of this. Plus, they know it reflects badly on them.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Dean's last cell phone ping was on the property, from there LE searched and located the car.

Considering his look 5 years ago, one of your average private HS student, I seriously doubt his claims of murdering 2 ... He gave no outward appearances of the person he turned into.. I have looked at his Myspace account , which correlates to that time frame...no sign of the purported gangster life

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inquisitive11201
Back