GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

It seems that CD had anger issues for a long time before committing these murders...and unless or until there are any leads toward his (bragging;gag) vague tale of killing 2 others, I wonder if there are animal abuse cases in the areas of his home and family properties? I can't shake the feeling he was taking this aggression and anger out on someone/something.

I hate to research this angle because its hard to stomach what I'd likely come across. I suppose he could have done so on the property under the guise of "hunting"...but I don't know that it would satisfy that kind of rage. Just a thought.

This post lands at random.

Please keep snark/sarcasm out of your posts. It isdisrespectful to other members and can result in temporary or permanent loss ofposting privileges.

:wave:

I would like to know what the date was when he was first committed for evaluation.

I would like to know if there is a Juvenile record for arrest.

I would like to know if he was under a Doctor's care for the diagnoses.

I would like to know how long the Backhoe was on the property prior to the slaughter.

I would like to know how often SK hung around CD?

I would like to know if the GPS in the Truck can pinpoint his locations and route the night of the crime?

The location of the backhoe and the possible GPS on the truck are 2 of my questions also.

When I first looked at this case when the property was being investigated my first thought was he had the grave already dug before he had the 2nd, 3rd and 4th victims - I thought that way because I just didn't think he had enough time to kill DF go meet TM and MS, kill them, try to sell the vehicle all before Sunday when I believe LE first entered the property.

Still believe his relationship with TM and MS can provide a lot of useful answers.

Gees. Maybe his parents over indulged all of their children because they could. Maybe he (CD) was just so unmanageable that they just avoided all confrontation with him once he became an adult and they had no control over him and he knew it.

"2nd generation syndrome" I call it. I'm just over the bridge "Bristol" and have seen it many times. Dad, grandad works hard....makes a successful business....has kids.....spoils kids.......kids think they own the world......kid fs up......2nd generation never amounts to much. moooooooooooooo

I would like to know what the date was when he was first committed for evaluation.

I would like to know if there is a Juvenile record for arrest.

I would like to know if he was under a Doctor's care for the diagnoses.

I would like to know how long the Backhoe was on the property prior to the slaughter.

I would like to know how often SK hung around CD?

I would like to know if the GPS in the Truck can pinpoint his locations and route the night of the crime?

We will never know anything about his mental illness unless it goes to trial and his juvenile records will not be made public.

The backhoe may have been just for that property.

They are cousins. Likely hung out a lot.

Yes, GPS will tell his every move.

so. if there is any truth to his having killed two ppl somewhere around 5 years ago, why would he have stopped for this long? and why did he tell on himself?

IMO, this may be his way of maintaining control with the investigators/interrogators. With this confession, he still has information they need so in his mind he's the one with the upper hand.

Gee, I'm left wondering, what's the "Big Rumor" that has been going around that even LE has heard. (Referencing article posted up thread, I forgot to link)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I would like to know how CD could operated on his own with his businesses and ownership of firearms with so little scrutiny. No one had any idea about CD and his demented cousin? This stuff did not just happen over 3 days. A few people dropped the ball here, and let a ticking time bomb eventually blow up.

Gee, I'm left wondering, what's the "Big Rumor" that has been going around that even LE has heard. (Referencing article posted up thread, I forgot to link)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Will, we may never know the answer to this Riddle.

We will never know anything about his mental illness unless it goes to trial and his juvenile records will not be made public.

The backhoe may have been just for that property.

They are cousins. Likely hung out a lot.

Yes, GPS will tell his every move.

Has anyone verified how they are cousins?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollySumpter
Back