PA - Harley Livingston, 15 mos, dies of extreme neglect, Johnstown, 12 Dec 2004

Thanks for the update Mysteriew.

She needs to be fixed, so no other child can be in her care (lessness)!

mysteriew said:
Amy Livingston had pleaded to three charges on June 28. In addition to the manslaughter charge in last year's death of her 15-month-old son, Harley, she admitted endangering the welfare of a child for another son with a severe diaper rash. She also pleaded to statutory sexual assault in a separate case for her relationship with a 14-year-old boy.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05242/562555.stm

1. She killed Harley
2. Was trying to kill another son the same way
3. Had a "thing" with a 14 year old

This chick is a real piece of work.

Hopeful said:
Thanks for the update Mysteriew.

She needs to be fixed, so no other child can be in her care (lessness)!

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!! But of course, that would infringe on her "right" to BREED!! No thought to the right of any poor children she might have and neglect.

This is infuriating! What a stupid, stupid waste!!!

Marine Mom said:
1. She killed Harley
2. Was trying to kill another son the same way
3. Had a "thing" with a 14 year old

This chick is a real piece of work.
My thoughts exactly. I'm wondering why a pediatrician didn't catch this?! Her husband is in the military so I'm sure they have good insurance and babies especially, have to go in for check-ups. I hope she gets some kind of help.

Amy J. Livingston

Arrest Date: 03/08/2005
Involuntary Manslaughter
2 counts of Endangering the Welfare of Children

Arrest Date: 04/06/2005
5 counts Statutory Sexual Assault
5 counts Aggravated Indecent Assault/Person Less Than 16
5 counts Indecent Assault Person/Person Less Than 16
5 counts Corruption of Minors

Charges Nolle Prossed
1 count Endangering Welfare of Children
4 counts Statutory Sexual Assault
5 counts Aggravated Indecent Assault/Person Less Than 16
5 counts Indecent Assault/Person Less Than 16
5 counts Corruption of Minors

Guilty Plea - 06/28/2005
Involuntary Manslaughter - 15 months to 48 months
Endangering the Welfare of Children - 4 months to 11 months - Consecutive to above
Statutory Sexual Assault - 6 months to 24 months - Concurrent to above

03/19/2010 - Involuntary Termination Hearing
03/29/2010 - Probation Violation for Non-payment of fines.
04/30/2010 - Probation Violation for Non-payment of fines - Placed on work crew.

The charges against Evelyn Mrsnik were apparently dropped. She is listed as a co-defendant in Livingston's record, but has no docket under her name.

Friday, October 14, 2005
AP
EBENSBURG, Pa. -- A woman whose grandson died of complications from severe diaper rash will spend 23 months on probation because she was the director of a day-care center where the boy often stayed and didn't report suspected neglect or abuse.

Evelyn Mrsnik, 60, of Richland Township, is also barred from working at a day-care center or having unsupervised contact with children during her probation. But if she completes her sentence without incident, Mrsnik's arrest record will be expunged under a program for first-time offenders.

BBM - That's why I couldn't find her.

More at link:
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05287/588712-100.stm#ixzz0p8S3bfMB

Saturday, April 02, 2005
By Paula Reed Ward, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

The woman accused of letting her 15-month-old son die from a diaper rash infection now faces new, unrelated charges -- having sex with a minor.

According to paperwork filed Thursday in Johnstown, Amy Livingston, 27, had a month-long relationship with a 15-year-old boy, beginning in October.

snip

According to the police, Livingston, who had four children at the time, ranging in age from 13 months to 7 years old, would pick the boy up from basketball practice and then take him to her residence to have sex. Afterward, she drove him home.

They even had what could be considered dates, when they went to the mall together and played pool together, according to the complaint.

On Nov. 12, police said, Livingston picked the teen up from school, and they drove to Lancaster together, where they stayed overnight at a hotel.

The relationship didn't end until Nov. 18, when the boy's mother found Livingston inside her home with her son, while three of Livingston's children sat outside in her van.

The children were left in the van for two to three hours, Foust said.

More at link:
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05092/481699-85.stm#ixzz0p8V18C7g

I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted her children to die so she could carry on with her affairs with 14 year old boys....

I just wish these little children that are so horribly abused and killed, could know for just one minute how much people do care about them. It's just so sad knowing that everyone that posts on here would do everything in our power to thelp these little guys and how much they are in our thoughts. I can't read anymore today. All of you are in my thoughts.

I am somewhat confused over the day care situation. Is the supervisor of the facility the only person that is required to report any suspected abuse? Why would it not be the responsibility of EVERY day care worker to report it?

I think it is just heartbreaking to think of the horrible death that this little boy suffered. I just don't understand how a mother can ignore something this extreme and not be concerned enough to take the child to the doctor? A heart rate of 350 with only 3 respiration's per minute when the normal respiration rate is 28, skin falling off and skin that is red, brown, black and blue?

Sorry but this is just beyond my comprehension! It is sickening!

I am somewhat confused over the day care situation. Is the supervisor of the facility the only person that is required to report any suspected abuse? Why would it not be the responsibility of EVERY day care worker to report it?

I think it is just heartbreaking to think of the horrible death that this little boy suffered. I just don't understand how a mother can ignore something this extreme and not be concerned enough to take the child to the doctor? A heart rate of 350 with only 3 respiration's per minute when the normal respiration rate is 28, skin falling off and skin that is red, brown, black and blue?

Sorry but this is just beyond my comprehension! It is sickening!
EVERY worker IS!! That is b.s that it's just the supervisor.
This tragedy NEVER should have happened.
I thought from the beginning this woman was awaste of space & the fact she's a molester & has continued to neglect her children isn't a shock.
I do wonder where the father is?I hope her living children get taken away,she gets sterilized and thrown in jail.

I'm assuming this hearing was in reference to removing her children. I will see if I can find an outcome on the hearing.

ETA: The baby's father, David Livingston, was deployed with the Army in Iraq. He submitted a letter to the court asking that Judge Leahey impose the stiffest possible sentence against his wife. I do not know if he has sought custody of the remaining children.

I'm assuming this hearing was in reference to removing her children. I will see if I can find an outcome on the hearing.

ETA: The baby's father, David Livingston, was deployed with the Army in Iraq. He submitted a letter to the court asking that Judge Leahey impose the stiffest possible sentence against his wife. I do not know if he has sought custody of the remaining children.

His unit shouldve sent him home.I know personally of a father who,while he was deployed,his wife got the kids taken away(she developed a drug & criminal lifestyle & left the kids home alone for a few days).The Unit sent him home ASAP so he could go to Court & get his kids out of foster care.He ended up with full custody & separating from the Army .You wonder whats up with Bio-Dad in this case.......Are we to believe she was 'Mother of the year' before he left?
We know her own mother wont win any awards for (grand)parenting so there had to be clues.
I know in the case I mentioned above the guy knew his wife could be "iffy"but she never killed anyone.This woman did yet she's still running around with her kids in tow while she rapes a child....wheres the daddy?

So the most time she would have to serve is 59 months (max. 48 mos. plus the max 11 mos. to be consecutive). That's not much time for killing a baby?!?!!! Approximately 5 years, which would have been until 2010.

In April 2010 she was placed on a work crew - does this mean in jail/prison or does it mean she is doing community service while she lives at home?

Salem

I wasn't able to get a definitive release date on her, but she is definitely out. The work crew assignment was for her 2nd probation violation since being released.

I wasn't able to get a definitive release date on her, but she is definitely out. The work crew assignment was for her 2nd probation violation since being released.
Ok so you kill one child and rape another & you are home like nothing happened?
Who wants to wager the other kids are still in her custody?DISGUSTING!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back