PA PA - Jamie Peterson, 30, Ross, 26 Sept 2011

It may be too early for a link, but I was watching KDKA this morning about 30 minutes ago and they did a short story on Jamie (I'll come back with a link later after the site is <hopefully> updated).

Seems a woman had a "premonition" and consulted with her Priest/Pastor (didn't catch the exact wording) and the family is searching based off of that. Said she had an address where Jamie is/was. The news clip showed Jamie's dad talking about finding his daughter, and a group of searchers looking through what looked like woods with dogs.

Only thing I can say is...I hope this pans out and it's not someone getting a families hopes up for nothing.

It may be too early for a link, but I was watching KDKA this morning about 30 minutes ago and they did a short story on Jamie (I'll come back with a link later after the site is <hopefully> updated).

Seems a woman had a "premonition" and consulted with her Priest/Pastor (didn't catch the exact wording) and the family is searching based off of that. Said she had an address where Jamie is/was. The news clip showed Jamie's dad talking about finding his daughter, and a group of searchers looking through what looked like woods with dogs.

Only thing I can say is...I hope this pans out and it's not someone getting a families hopes up for nothing.

Search Resumes For Missing Ross Twp. Woman

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/08/12/search-resumes-for-missing-ross-twp-woman/

I've been reading through Jamie's forums. I'm over in Philadelphia, the other side of the state. As a lot of people have said on the forums, it seems that there has been no or little media coverage. My first instinct? Obviously, the ex-boyfriend. IMO, it is much less likely that it would not be him. Statistics would be against him. But this line from the above posted article caught my eye:
&#8220;There have been a couple of people we&#8217;ve looked at for a couple of different situations. We&#8217;re still investigating.&#8221;
A couple of people...for a couple of situations...wow, talk about vague! Clearly, there's a need for this vagueness. I'm wondering, besides the ex-boyfriend, what are the other situations that would perhaps bring to light a new POI?
Does anyone know how her work life was?
Did she do any drugs, smoke marijuana, etc. that she would maybe meet up with someone? I'm in NO WAY judging for that, just to be clear.
Even if eyewitnesses say that she didn't get in the ex's car, they clearly didn't see everything or they would have noticed she left at some point. He very well could have returned. Perhaps she owed him money and needed to go to the ATM quickly?
Sigh.

How sad that this woman has disappeared. Her car was still there. She would have known her kids would be home soon. I hope her family gets answers.

I think of Jamie every day. This is not the ending I want. For anyone more familiar with the area - how close to this is it from where Jamie went missing?

Since it's so close: http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/partially-clothed-skeleton-found-bellevue/ncJfN/

"Officials said the skeleton was found in the ground."

Yes partially. Did you see they have two heaters hooked up so they can excavate. :( I posted in the wrong state but was looking hard for anyone missing in this area. It very well could be her couldn't it? Does anyone know if a description of Tshirt Jeans and Sneakers was given in this case? I didn't read the whole thread.

Yes partially. Did you see they have two heaters hooked up so they can excavate. :( I posted in the wrong state but was looking hard for anyone missing in this area. It very well could be her couldn't it? Does anyone know if a description of Tshirt Jeans and Sneakers was given in this case? I didn't read the whole thread.

I would be very surprised if its not her!
Sad!

I would be very surprised if its not her!
Sad!

Yes me too; I can't really find too many cases in that area, but I have to keep in mind it's so close to MD and WV as well. A hop skip and a jump depending on where you are exactly. I know that this is obviously one of those cases where they just did not have the answers; so I hope for her family's sake they can lay her to rest if it's her. I'm thinking the shoes must show she was female, they seem pretty certain of that..

Yes, if you look at your map on satellite view, Jamie disappeared from her home on N. Fremont. N. Fremont to the 4400 block of Ohio River Blvd. is less than a mile. At 4460 on Google maps street view, you can see the Remington Tire sign seen in this article. Straight shot.

http://www.wpxi.com/gallery/news/lo...nvestigate-skeleton-found-bell/gCGXZ/#4230231

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73
Back