PA PA - Jesse Farber, 29, Tamaqua, 11 Aug 2015

The way his stuff was found rely does give Credence to the coyote tree story. I thought he was on acid or something.😞. Could he have fallen out of tree, been badly injured and the pack dragged him off? I feel this to be unlikely, but I felt him being up a tree to be unlikely too.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Wow they need to search those pits!

I am Jesses mother. I do not rule out foul play. It would be silly to do that. I'm here to clear some things up. If anyone wants to help ...lets go right back to the beginning . My sons phone called his ex girlfriends phone. We have the ph records to prove that. But what we don't have proof of what was said. Technically its hearsay. There were no coyotes after my son. No one believes that. My son was living in a camper at my moms close to his work. He got kicked out of his and his gf's apartment 10 days prior and she filed for child support. He told me he was done with her. He never in all the times she kicked him out said that. I am in no way pointing fingers. All I am saying is the facts. Lets stick to the facts. Which a couple are stated above. Lets stick to the facts.

I am so sorry you have gone so long without answers.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I am Jesses mother. I do not rule out foul play. It would be silly to do that. I'm here to clear some things up. If anyone wants to help ...lets go right back to the beginning . My sons phone called his ex girlfriends phone. We have the ph records to prove that. But what we don't have proof of what was said. Technically its hearsay. There were no coyotes after my son. No one believes that. My son was living in a camper at my moms close to his work. He got kicked out of his and his gf's apartment 10 days prior and she filed for child support. He told me he was done with her. He never in all the times she kicked him out said that. I am in no way pointing fingers. All I am saying is the facts. Lets stick to the facts. Which a couple are stated above. Lets stick to the facts.
I am so sorry for all you have gone through.

I shared your son's case online today. Praying you get answers.

Last edited:
From Jesse Farber Missing Facebook page on 9/2/18:

"Here is part of my story.

August 1, 2015 . Jesses girlfriend, Rachel Carroll, who he shares 2 children with, kicked him out of their apartment in Tamaqua, PA.
Jesse went to live at his grandmothers house a couple miles outside of Tamaqua where he slept in a camper. He had no form of transportation other than a broken down motorcycle that he was working on. Jesse either walked to work or got a ride. He worked a couple miles away at Leibys ice cream plant.

August 2, 2015, Jesse created a Facebook account

August 10, 2015, Jesse got a ride into Tamaqua with his step grandfather. He had his camo backpack with him which he often had with him to carry his work coveralls and boots.
He met up with a young girl, Carina Leach. Things did not go as planned. The girl decided she had other things to do.

Jesse then hooked up with a childhood friend Dustin Oncay and ended hanging out with him, his mother in law Lori Wagoner and girlfriend Sami Wagoner, along with Johhny Manness and Loris boyfriend. The 6 of them, according to Lori, had a meal and played play station until after midnight in her apartment on Pine st in Tamaqua PA.

August 11, 2015, 1:00 PM According to Lori, Jesse left her apartment.
Between 1:00- 3:00 Jesse communicated with Kyle Hoppes concerning money Carina Leach allegedly stole from Jesse the day prior. Carina was Kyles girlfriend at the time. Kyle apologized and offered him some of the money.

The Facebook messages confirm they were meeting at Burger King in Tamaqua.

3:00 PM, an old friend Brittney Pester saw Jesse at Burger King standing inside with his back pack.

8:00 PM, According to Jesses now EX girlfriend Rachel, Jesse called her frantic saying there were coyotes after him on the mountain behind the high school and he was in a tree and that his phone battery was dying.

According to Rachel, her and her brother went looking for him. A couple hours later they informed Tamaqua Police of the phone call and a missing person report was filed"

And weird, this came across my f.b. feed today from PA Missing page. This is NOT about Jesse but rather another missing young man that disappeared last year from Barnesville which is only 10 minutes from Tamaqua.

I'm in no way implying that the two are connected, I'm just surprised that there is so little information out there about this guy who's been missing for over a year, Seth Muskett.

Articles about Seth Muskett:

FAMILY, FRIENDS LOOKING FOR SETH MUSKETT OF TAMAQUA; REPORTED MISSING AFTER VEHICLE ACCIDENT ON JUNE 2 IN BARNESVILLE

Police, June 24
There’s actually numerous missing men in that area and are all baffling AND cold cases including Seth Muskett and my son Jesse Farber. Jesse btw was not “ tripping” or under any other influence. If TPD would do their job he would’ve been found by now. And the ppl responsible would be in jail for it. They ( some) are however in jail but not for this

Mom is right. It's simple to assume he fell down a hole. But, without evidence to support that, it doesnt feel likely. Did they ping his phone to determine where it was when he contacted the girlfriend? He might not have ever been in the area they searched. His belongings, yes, but him, no.

The Last Known Place was the Burger King? How much time transpired between the sighting and the phone call?

Knowing this information will help in establishing how far he could have traveled on foot or by vehicle and establishes a search area.

The phone call about coyotes is very suspect as they generally only attack children and pets due to their size. I can count on one hand the times the number of wolf or coyote attacks on humans I have seen in 50+ years of SAR. This has two scenarios, he was forced to make the call by "others" to create a plausible cover for homicide or he made it on his own accord to cover his own exit from life or at least the life he was living to go elsewhere.

3:00 PM, an old friend Brittney Pester saw Jesse at Burger King standing inside with his back pack.

8:00 PM, According to Jesses now EX girlfriend Rachel, Jesse called her frantic saying there were coyotes after him on the mountain behind the high school and he was in a tree and that his phone battery was dying.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back