PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
JVM Transcript, BBM:

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now, police then came back again. We understand, that somebody heard from beneath your daughter`s apartment stomping or banging. So what happened then? Did they go back to her apartment?

W. STOUFFER: As far as we know, they went back to her apartment. And they didn`t see anybody or hear anybody. All the lights were off. They knocked on the doors, and they left.

I think M & C are joking around, at least that's how I perceived it? Just being smart arses :twocents:

Knox, I agree with you. I think M & C are long time best buds and I'll bet my last $ that M was one of the group that was with K at the bar.MOO

Not only does the 'friend' conveniently fall into a deep sleep just minutes before the police came around the 2nd time. He also claims they went to sleep after the 2nd 911 call. As in, the caller might have heard some noises but it was just them going to bed. Nothing serious.

Then when he wakes up just hours later he somehow notices Kortne is not there so he leaves. He does not text her from inside the apartment because then he would have noticed her phone was right there. So he texts her from outside the apartment. He does not ask 'where are you?' but asks 'what happened to you?'. All a bit too strange and too convenient for me. JMO.

JVM Transcript, BBM:

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now, police then came back again. We understand, that somebody heard from beneath your daughter`s apartment stomping or banging. So what happened then? Did they go back to her apartment?

W. STOUFFER: As far as we know, they went back to her apartment. And they didn`t see anybody or hear anybody. All the lights were off. They knocked on the doors, and they left.

Could they have been stomping on the floors to annoy the heck out of the downstairs neighbor?

What if they were very intoxicated? Or smoking pot?

Im more suspicious of the neighbor!

ORRRRR
This friend that stayed the night wakes to find she is gone her keys are there he locks up and leave the keys in her car for her to find them.... he finds another way home!

I just re-read the JVM transcript. KS's mother says the apartment was unlocked when she went there:
http://www.edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1208/09/ijvm.01.html

"W. STOUFFER: No. No. Monday morning I got up, and it just worried me that I did not hear from my daughter. So I drove to her house. And when I got to her house, I knocked on the door. The dog came right to the door. The door was unlocked, which was very unusual. Kortne would keep her door locked. But her car was there. So I went in and I called her."

One dog on Monday morning. When did the BF pick up his dog?

I'm beginning to lean towards the fact that something has not been reported accurately by MSM or accurately conveyed to MSM. The two things that jump out at me are the neighbor not answering the door for LE on the second visit and the "friend" being aware of the second visit.

The neighbor not answering is highly suspicious obviously. But for the neighbor to be involved means that they took Kortne from her place while the "friend" was present, in which case he'd know or the neighbor took Kortne while she was outside, in which case the "friend" would know she didn't return from going outside because he was still awake when LE got there the second time.

I understand the rules and the locals not wanting to state the names here, but without stating the names, can you give us some idea of what criminal background the friend and neighbor have? If the initials and ultimately name that I came up with are correct, the neighbor was found guilty of assault many years ago. Is this correct? Anyone know about the "friend"?

Not only does the 'friend' conveniently fall into a deep sleep just minutes before the police came around the 2nd time. He also claims they went to sleep after the 2nd 911 call. As in, the caller might have heard some noises but it was just them going to bed. Nothing serious.

Then when he wakes up just hours later he somehow notices Kortne is not there so he leaves. He does not text her from inside the apartment because then he would have noticed her phone was right there. So he texts her from outside the apartment. He does not ask 'where are you?' but asks 'what happened to you?'. All a bit too strange and too convenient for me. JMO.

Well We say what happend to you also that didnt strike me as odd!

I'm beginning to lean towards the fact that something has not been reported accurately by MSM or accurately conveyed to MSM. The two things that jump out at me are the neighbor not answering the door for LE on the second visit and the "friend" being aware of the second visit.

The neighbor not answering is highly suspicious obviously. But for the neighbor to be involved means that they took Kortne from her place while the "friend" was present, in which case he'd know or the neighbor took Kortne while she was outside, in which case the "friend" would know she didn't return from going outside because he was still awake when LE got there the second time.

I understand the rules and the locals not wanting to state the names here, but without stating the names, can you give us some idea of what criminal background the friend and neighbor have? If the initials and ultimately name that I came up with are correct, the neighbor was found guilty of assault many years ago. Is this correct? Anyone know about the "friend"?

What if LE didnt knock on their door cause all was quiet!

I just re-read the JVM transcript. KS's mother says the apartment was unlocked when she went there:
http://www.edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1208/09/ijvm.01.html

"W. STOUFFER: No. No. Monday morning I got up, and it just worried me that I did not hear from my daughter. So I drove to her house. And when I got to her house, I knocked on the door. The dog came right to the door. The door was unlocked, which was very unusual. Kortne would keep her door locked. But her car was there. So I went in and I called her."

One dog on Monday morning. When did the BF pick up his dog?

Thanks for that!
And i thought HER dog was missing?

There is way too much semi-conflicting info out there. WAY too much. Everything we've read indicates the second LE appearance was brief, right? On the JVM transcript, Robyn Walensky, reporter says:

" The first call is at 3:12 a.m. And we know that the responding officer was there for 37 minutes. Did he go inside the apartment? Did he walk around the premises? Then, oddly enough, he leaves.

And then at 4:12 there`s a second call, that`s 4:12 a.m. About another disturbance, a noise complaint. And that time he`s present for 24 minutes. "

I think she's confused about the time of the call, the time of the response vs how long LE was there. I think that's where she got the 24 minutes.

It's impossible to figure anything out with so few confirmed facts.

One of the "friends" has been in trouble for operating a vehicle without insurance and getting into an accident, I couldn't tell if it was just an injury or death that occurred. He has a court date for 8/23

he also has an old DUI

I must say I've been following this case and am stumped. Nothing makes any sense starting from why would a hippie girl hang out at a bar with a bunch of friends/acquaintances she hardly knew to inviting one of them for a sleepover? If he had his own vehicle there was no reason for him to stay over. Why do they say the bf has a solid alibi? Is he in jail? That would be the only alibi that would be solid, imo. Why did the parents lawyer up so quickly? I'm not saying it's a bad thing but normally a family lawyer's up when they're suspected by LE. In this case, it doesn't appear to be they are even persons of interest. Police showing up at her house not once but twice. The first time a confrontation with the neighbour and the second time no one answered but LE didn't think anything suspicious? Did they look around or just leave when nobody answered? Loud noises were reported by the neighbour downstairs but yet nothing was disturbed inside the home. Parents say most of her items were left behind. What is missing? Clothes, jewelry, money?

Thanks for the recap, I'm still catching up! LOL Is it true her keys were
found in the car? TIA

Id love to know that for a fact!
Or maybe his parents took responsibility for him!
I seem to think if he was under house arrest and had an ankel bracelet he would have stayed home with GF and doggie and not go to mom and dads

I thought it strange he didn't show up at the vigil and it was father who had to go retrieve the pet. Is he not allowed to drive?

IMO, the BF's alibi is a little too solid.

if bf is actually under house arrest he could only leave his house for specific reasons. Work school etc. Same goes for if he was doing work release, he can go to work and then back to the pokey. His whereabouts have to be accounted for at all times. They check, I promise you. Furthermore, if has an ankle bracelet his whereabouts is known 24/7. I am guessing that his "place of residence as far as LE is concerned is his folks house and that is why he has such an airtight alibi.

hate to admit it but my little "angel" has been through it.

I read in a COMPLETELY UNTRUSTWORTHY BLOG COMMENT that the BF was in jail that night and was not released until the next day or two days later. I HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING IF THAT'S TRUE.

It does make sense, given what little we know, that the BF might have been serving a short time behind bars. If he was at home under house arrest and KS was busy, busy working 3 jobs wouldn't he keep his own dog with him? It seems as if the police have ruled him out as he was deemed to be elsewhere that evening. It's been reported that BF's dad collected his dog from the flat and that BF did not attend the vigil, so it follows that he could have been in jail at the time. If KS and BF were saving to buy a house maybe he decided to do the time for the DUI rather than pay a fine?

In this news clip: http://www.fox43.com/news/wpmt-pare...rney-karl-e-rominger-20120807,0,5628476.story Karl Rominger says there was a skirmish in Harrisburg that night so perhaps KS and the 3 others in the group were followed home after some sort of disagreement? It seems that the other 2 fellows in their party were dropped off at their homes and KS and CP (sleep-over guy) landed at her flat to crash.

I'm speculating that perhaps the other group showed up in Palmyra to settle a score, but dispersed after the police showed up the first time. After the police left then maybe the gang came back and KS called 911 but then decided to go outside and smooth over everything herself rather than disrupt the downstairs neighbours again. Maybe she took the 2 dogs along (for protection) out the back way and the gang grabbed her and after the police left (the 2nd time) they put the 2 dogs back inside and left the area with KS?

I do find it curious that sleep-over guy slept through everything at 4am but was bright-eyed and bushy-tailed at 7:30 and sent a text while on security camera at a convenience store. I'm not suggesting he's culpable in any way, but he must have an inkling as to what happened...

It does make sense, given what little we know, that the BF might have been serving a short time behind bars. If he was at home under house arrest and KS was busy, busy working 3 jobs wouldn't he keep his own dog with him? It seems as if the police have ruled him out as he was deemed to be elsewhere that evening. It's been reported that BF's dad collected his dog from the flat and that BF did not attend the vigil, so it follows that he could have been in jail at the time. If KS and BF were saving to buy a house maybe he decided to do the time for the DUI rather than pay a fine?

In this news clip: http://www.fox43.com/news/wpmt-pare...rney-karl-e-rominger-20120807,0,5628476.story Karl Rominger says there was a skirmish in Harrisburg that night so perhaps KS and the 3 others in the group were followed home after some sort of disagreement? It seems that the other 2 fellows in their party were dropped off at their homes and KS and CP (sleep-over guy) landed at her flat to crash.

I'm speculating that perhaps the other group showed up in Palmyra to settle a score, but dispersed after the police showed up the first time. After the police left then maybe the gang came back and KS called 911 but then decided to go outside and smooth over everything herself rather than disrupt the downstairs neighbours again. Maybe she took the 2 dogs along (for protection) out the back way and the gang grabbed her and after the police left (the 2nd time) they put the 2 dogs back inside and left the area with KS?

I do find it curious that sleep-over guy slept through everything at 4am but was bright-eyed and bushy-tailed at 7:30 and sent a text while on security camera at a convenience store. I'm not suggesting he's culpable in any way, but he must have an inkling as to what happened...

Hey you never know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member