PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted on WHPtv.com, pretty much the same info from the Patriot News/Pennlive.com article:

http://www.whptv.com/news/local/sto...etails-more-about/DCJJ3PDO7EuAucOnLrPWJA.cspx

Locals, keep an eye on WHP21 after the football game. This will be probably be one of the top stories.

Did the Patriot News/Pennlive.com article mention the next door neighbor calling the landlord? I don't think it did.

No, nothing about the landlord in the pennlive article (linked below). That's the first I've heard of it.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/08/kortne_stouffer_disappeared_am.html

After reading the latest news article above, IMO, the next door neighbor is the reason Kortne thought she "needed protection."

Why did it take Kortne's father almost four weeks to share what he knew/thought happened that night? I saw him both times on JVM and wanted to scream at him, "Please go into more detail!!" I called in prior to the second appearance but didn't get through.

Dribbling info out, as well as the reward money creeping higher, loses impact and wastes time. I wish a professional organization like TES or KlaasKids had been consulted on how to run this missing person case. I have worked with KlaasKids in the past and that group knows how to run searches, as well as keep the cases in the media.

I have to keep reminding myself that I was once 21 and how very invincible I thought I was! Yeah, youth is wasted on the young, IMO. I'm sure that was a contributing factor with Kortne and "friends." Sadly, bad choices usually have consequences.

:seeya:Heads up, everyone. New thread coming in a few minutes. I'll be back to post the link and close this thread.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member