PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are slowly being revealed that confirm my suspicions from early on. If that money counter was in fact Kortne's, then I don't care how much you think you know. You know nothing. I have known people who I assumed were only small time pot dealers who were in fact into much bigger things.

Some of you wish to keep blinders on. That is a natural self preservation and coping mechanism. That's fine. Just don't expect me to buy into it.

Retribution. Some people in certain walks of life are just not to be crossed. I believe Kortne crossed such an individual.

Hello all!! This is my first comment on this thread. You all are AWESOME!!! By the time I catch up yall have already stated my thoughts!!

JoCokSEyes-Im right there with you!!! When it comes to writing Im much better at talking about things that Ive been through in life.

I have a family member that may or may not have been a "small" time dealer. Well one day this person crossed the wrong path and even had people that wanted bad things to happen to that person.
Im not saying I think or believe that Kortne was involved in such a thing. But it is true, you never know who a person is behind closed doors, unless you have lived with them at some point. And even at that point, depending on the circumstances you still may never know.

I can only wish I knew the inside of some of the cases that I have been intrigued to. I too have family from LE and wished to be LE as a kid.

Im still catching up. Hope that I find that there has been a break in the case and that Kortne is safe and sound back home!!! :banghead:

Hello there, I've been following this thread as a guest since about a week after Kortne went missing, getting registered took me awhile but I'm glad to finally able to join in now! I'm a lifelong local, lived on E. Caracas in what's known as the Palmdale part of Hershey for years and am now living out in the country nearby the racetrack. Not a day's gone by since I heard the news that Kortne hasn't been on my mind and in my prayers...it's a surreal nightmare that this happened here and I was so grateful to discover this forum, I crave this intelligent exchange of ideas, it sure beats feeling so helpless and just merely listening to local rumors and gossip. Thank you all for how you're using your unique gifts, talents and perspectives to bring Kortne home <3

said Leaton, who had been at the Tom Sawyer Diner in Harrisburg with Stouffer earlier that night

http://www.abc27.com/story/19277363...yra-woman-talks-about-night-out-in-harrisburg

BBM

the 28th was a very busy day....the party got busted.....went to The Gas Station....went to the Hardware....

and per this article was eating at Tom Sawyer Diner in Harrisburg.....

How??? Unless her and her boyfriend drove to Harrisburg and back before the party??? or did Kortne and the boys go to the Diner before the Hardware???

I don't know, perhaps I need to relook at Palmyradad's timeline again...

Tom Sawyer Diner isn't a "diner" like you'd think, it's another "theme type nightclub" on 2nd street next to the parking garage and owned by the same people who own Hardware Bar, one of many bars/clubs to pop in and out of on the row.

Welcome all you newbies! I'm swamped at work but can't wait to catch up later. Hopefully by then we'll have some news!

Come home Kortne!

In April, police charged Stouffer with furnishing alcohol to a minor, which is a misdemeanor, following an incident at her apartment.

http://www.ldnews.com/announcements...w-info-missing-woman-case?source=most_emailed

Neighbors must have called the police a number of times.....(which I can't blame them, it would get old having parties going on all hours of the night). However if this was going on all the time, I can also imagine them thinking this will never end. I can't get over TS saying he didn't know them well and didn't see or hear anything. I can also imagine how ticked he must have been when Kortne lashed out at him, enough so that CP had to step in between. JMO

In April, police charged Stouffer with furnishing alcohol to a minor, which is a misdemeanor, following an incident at her apartment.

http://www.ldnews.com/announcements...w-info-missing-woman-case?source=most_emailed

Neighbors must have called the police a number of times.....(which I can't blame them, it would get old having parties going on all hours of the night). However if this was going on all the time, I can also imagine them thinking this will never end. I can't get over TS saying he didn't know them well and didn't see or hear anything. I can also imagine how ticked he must have been when Kortne lashed out at him, enough so that CP had to step in between. JMO

I'm trying to look through the neighbors' eyes. We are terribly frustrated. We endure loud parties and noise in the wee hours of the morning, night after night after night. We call the police. We call the landlord. Still the parties and the noise go on. A furnishing alcohol to minors charge gets reduced to disorderly conduct. When will this stop?

This was a powder keg situation. All it would take is one spark to ignite it. Even someone who is normally even-tempered has a breaking point. Is that what happened here? Did somebody snap? I am open to any and all theories at this point but my mind keeps going back to the same points you raised.

I'm trying to look through the neighbors' eyes. We are terribly frustrated. We endure loud parties and noise in the wee hours of the morning, night after night after night. We call the police. We call the landlord. Still the parties and the noise go on. A furnishing alcohol to minors charge gets reduced to disorderly conduct. When will this stop?

This was a powder keg situation. All it would take is one spark to ignite it. Even someone who is normally even-tempered has a breaking point. Is that what happened here? Did somebody snap? I am open to any and all theories at this point but my mind keeps going back to the same points you raised.

As always, PalmyraDad, thanks. You are so right about the powder keg. In some such situations, the partying apartment dweller is relatively defensive after a police or landlord visit. But in this case, Kortne was no wimp; her volatility must be factored in. I don't know anything specific about the 12-year-old charge of assault against a neighbor mentioned previously here, but it does make me worry that breaking points are reached more quickly in some people than in others.

The article that Jo made reference to brings up some interesting scenarios. Any possibility that this is going on here?

And where is the next-door neighbor when he makes the final call into LE at approx 4:12 AM about the stomping and banging, corroborated by CP, that was coming from the floor of Kortne's apartment?

How close is he? Is he just right below in the downstairs apartment, or is he in his own place next door?

IF as other poster (TS is friend of his family) says: LE did not show up until approx 4:30 AM, remained for only 5 mins and did not knock on TS's door, who is to say that Kortne did not step out after CP thought she had gone to sleep?

CP had already stepped between K and TS. That appears to also be corroborated by the downstairs neighbors.

There would be no reason for K to tell CP that she's stepping out to deal with TS alone at about 4:20 AM (when CP says they had gone to sleep), or perhaps even after LE left (If they did come.).

K had already been provoking the neighbor/s again: stomping on her floor. Likely, CP told her to cut it out and go to sleep.

If LE did not respond right away (or even possibly, not at all), who's to say next door neighbor, who may have been in very close proximity to K, was none-to-pleased that LE didn't knock or perhaps didn't even properly respond to his complaint?

I read on another thread something along the lines of conclusive versus subjective and I have to say that....in my mind, although we have nothing conclusive, I feel that it's subjective that CP is involved as he is there where there was a fight/issue (which is motive) which in my mind points towards conclusive.

If that makes sense!

I'm revisiting this, I don't think we ever sorted it out...

From http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/08/kortne_stouffer_disappeared_am.html -
"In an interview this week, Janice Ri*and Rich Sh*, who live in the apartment below Kortne’s, said they saw Kortne kick and swing at Todd Sa*, who lives in the other half of the duplex."

From: http://www.ldnews.com/crime/ci_21212616/search-missing-palmyra-woman-intensifies -
"Todd Sa*, who owns the house adjoining Stouffer's apartment, said he did not know the young woman well and did not hear any disturbance on Sunday morning."

So which is it?

B&*BM :)

:bump:

Would one be able to hear stomping coming from Kortne's floors if one was in the next door apartment?

I think your theory is as likely as any. Under that scenario, I think it's even possible that it was unintended, as in Kortne came back at him again, kicking and swinging, and he struck back only meaning to stop it and hit her too hard or hit her just right and the unthinkable happened. At that point, given his past, I could see him panicking and thinking he can't get caught and had to hide the body.

I don't have I lie detector, but I believe TS lied about not knowing and not hearing.

Here's another far fetched scenario, related to the powder keg atmosphere-

Neighbor who had already been involved in an altercation and been physically assaulted calls LE one more time at 4:12.

CP says he went to sleep at 4:20, IIRC.

What if the neighbor got tired of waiting and waiting for LE, climbs the back steps to the second floor between 4:20 & 4:28 ish to either give KS a piece of his mind or beg her to give him some peace and quiet.

KS steps out on the deck (no shoes, cigarettes, phone), the two have a little go 'round. KS is still inebriated and tumbles down the back steps, breaking her neck. (simply additional thumping and banging to the casual onlooker) (on listener?)

It's velvet black behind the house. The neighbor's thinking 'Oh, $h*t! I called the cops!'. Neighbor takes KS into his house, waits for LE, ignores their knock, disposes of the body later, either that morning or the next night.

Outrageous, I know. Not plausible.

ETA: I see this is basically epiphany's scenario. Should have read back, sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member