PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have any medical professionals here?
How is it even possible to perform an autopsy and not be able to determine the sex of the remains?

I am not a medical professional, however I have done a lot of research over the years. All I can say is that I have an inkling that maybe things are not coming out due to a possible break in the investigation, at least I hope that's the case.

Her mom has a new post on her FB page and it is nothing that indicates she has had any news either way; just a photo of a "Find Kortne" poster...

Her apartment has bad karma. In 99, my BF at the time was living at 810 W. Main Street. (same exact house/apt) He was the same age as Kortne. He was killed in a car accident on Lingle Ave- about 2 miles from the house. What are the odds that two young people living at the house at different times would have bad things happen to them.

Praying for her.

Whoops. I now see that the website is not kosher, so to speak. I am sorry and apologize to the moderator as I had no way of knowing this site is not approved.

Anyway, a simple Google search on the above will yield results.

Thanks in advance and apologies again.

In my opinion, comments sections are the electronic version of neighborhood rumors. If I'm holding a grudge against someone, I can become whoever I want and post destructive nonsense all over the internet. All it takes is internet access.

I stopped reading all internet comments about 8 years ago when it started to sink in that very few sincere people who had educated themselves on whatever the topic was, were in the comments below an article.

Of course, that's just my opinion. I personally encountered a lot of raving lunatics, zealots, fanatics and bullies and virtually nothing factual.

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

One would think that if the skeleton was intact, we'd know if it was male or female and approximate age.

I'm hoping that if it's not in one place, it's owing to animal activity, not human criminal activity.

It seems evident that they recovered nothing at the scene that would indicated the remains were Kortne's. No clothing or belongings. A family member or insider might have leaked that info or hints to that effect.

I could be wrong.

I was leery of coming here today, of googling "human remains found in Elizabethtown". I too think there is a strong possibility this could be Kortne. It seems to me an autopsy would answer more than we have been told. I hope people are squirming, but I also can't imagine, nor do I want to, what her loved ones must be enduring. I think LE is keeping the info close but I do hope they are sharing more with the Stouffer family.

If it makes my stomach feel this way, my heart ache this way, what must Wendy be going through? I didnt think it could get worse for her. Yet it does. Another woman I will probably never meet that I will think of, pray for, and remember the rest of my life.

I am also leery of coming here now, however I have confidence in LE, I believe we should all let LE do their job and let science also do the work. I truly believe it's best for the integrity of the investigation at this point. As for those who may be squirming, it's still not too late to speak up and do the right thing. I really hope they consider the implications otherwise! As for Kortne's loved ones, I pray that God gives them strength, endurance and most of all comfort during this incredibly trying time.

One would think that if the skeleton was intact, we'd know if it was male or female and approximate age.

I'm hoping that if it's not in one place, it's owing to animal activity, not human criminal activity.

It seems evident that they recovered nothing at the scene that would indicated the remains were Kortne's. No clothing or belongings. A family member or insider might have leaked that info or hints to that effect.

I could be wrong.

I don't think anyone has said anything about what has or has not been recovered in addition to remains.

Knock it off in here and remember, if you can't link it - it is not up for discussion.

Salem

Has anyone heard any updates about the remains found in Elizabethtown? It seems like the coroner should have some info. to release by now.

Is it possible that they have identified the remains, but are sitting back observing a person or people for a while before issuing a statement?

Because for no identification to be made at this point I'm assuming that all they have is bones (no teeth) and no clothing or other personal items. That would only be possible with a very old corpse unearthed by coincidence or if this was a very well done body disposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti