PA - Lindy Sue Biechler, 19, fatally stabbed, Lancaster County, 5 Dec 1975 *arrest in 2022*

I wonder if they're going to connect him to other cases in the area. Although I guess it's possible he never murdered anyone else. I think it's possible he never actually intended on killing her, wanting to rape her. By all accounts, Lindy fought back hard.
I have wondered if her case is possibly linked to Anne Manchester, who disappeared in June 1980 at the age of 26 from her apartment in Newark, Delaware, and Linda O'Day, a 28-year old woman who was murdered in her apartment in New Castle, Delaware after going out. Her body was found in her apartment in May 1981. Particular of note to me about her case is that she appears to have had a similar shade of auburn and like Lindy, she was stabbed. I did get to read her case file (FBI were trying to link her case to Henry Lee Lucas) and there's this detail that her killer covered her face with a pillowcase, like he was ashamed of what he did. Makes me think it was someone that Linda knew. There doesn't seem to be any kind of Delaware ties with David Sinopoli.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back