PA PA - Lisa Hatchell, 37, Philadelphia, 19 July 2003

https://img.particlenews.com/image.php?url=1f1aE1_0kw6IDcN00

Lisa Michelle HatchellPhoto byThe Charley Project

July 19 is Lisa Michelle Hatchell's birthday. A day that should have been a day of celebration turned out to be the beginning of a mystery.

Lisa Hatchell was a United States Army Veteran who was the mother of two children. The 37-year-old mother previously worked at the Philadelphia Navy Yard and was divorced. Lisa lived in the 5400 block of Warrington Avenue in Philadelphia with her boyfriend, Tyrone Henderson. Her children, a son, and a daughter did not live with Lisa. Her 16-year-old son lived with his father and her 7-year-old daughter lived with Lisa's mother, Alonie Watson, reports CNN.
On July 19, 2003, Lisa argued with Tyrone, her boyfriend of 16 years. Witnesses report seeing Lisa and Tyrone argue over money in front of their rowhouse in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at 10:00 pm. No one has seen or heard from Lisa since then.

"She has never disappeared without letting the family know where she is," Alonie told CNN. "This is just not like her. I feel in my heart that her disappearance doesn't have anything to do with her taking drugs that night and then running away. She just wouldn't do that."
According to CNN, when her mother attempted to report her missing in 2003, Alonie said the Philadelphia Police Department refused to accept the report. Finally, two years after her disappearance, in 2005, the police department took an official report. Investigators finally questioned Lisa's boyfriend, Tyrone. They searched his house, and he took a voluntary polygraph test, but the results of that test have not been made public.

Before the 37-year-old U.S. Army veteran vanished, it’s reported that witnesses told authorities that Lisa was having an argument with her live-in boyfriend of 16 years, Tyrone Henderson. The two were apparently at their home having a spat over money, but details regarding the disagreement haven’t been shared publicly.

Henderson reportedly took a polygraph test but the results haven’t been made public. He is said to remain a person of interest by authorities, but there doesn’t seem to have been movement on this case in years.

July 19 2003 Lisa Hatchell a United States Army Veteran was last seen on the 5400 block of Warrington Ave in Philadelphia PA. Lisa would also be celebrating her 37th birthday on July 19 2003. Today is Lisa's 57th Birthday and it has been 20 years of birthdays without her. Please help me wish my friend and fellow Army Veteran a Hapoy Birthday You Are Never Forgotten Love You

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back