PA PA - Louis Mackerley, 7, Allentown, 7 June 1984

This is so sad.I pray they find out what happened to him.He was a sweet little boy.

$

Louis Mackerley — Louis was last seen June 7, 1984, walking in the area of Fourth and Gordon Streets in Allentown. He was walking from his home to the home of a nearby friend. At the time Louis was missing four front teeth. He was wearing a maroon and white striped shirt, blue pants, pink socks, and brown shoes. Anyone with information is asked to call Allentown police at 610-437-7721.

http://www.mcall.com/news/police/mc-missing-childrens-day-lehigh-valley-20170525-story.html

This is so sad.I pray they find out what happened to him one day.He seems like a sweet boy.

Dear Louis,

I am sorry so many people failed you in your very short life. You deserved so much more....

You deserved to have a responsible grown-up to come home to...someone who would cheerfuly say "hi Louis!" and give you a kiss on your head and a hug.
You deserved someone who would listen to how the kids teased you about your pink socks and about how some older kids were chasing you and you were scared.
You deserved someone to realize that you were a small, precious, and very vulnerable child who needed and deserved more caring supervision.
You deserved having rules about strangers.
You deserved to have a grown-up know where you were at all times and be at home in the late afternoon to watch cartoons on the couch and listen to someone read you your favorite book or help with your homework.
You deserved to be believed about your sexual and physical abuse.
You deserved someone to ask how you got two unidentified round burn scars on your tiny chest.
You deserved so much more than you received.

I am sorry Louis. My mama heart aches for you. Wherever you might be, I hope you can feel the love of so many people who wish you had a better life and we are still looking for you sweet boy.

Bumping. I wonder if any other kids were molested in Allentown or in neighboring towns in the 80's by a couple. I was like 2 weeks old when this happened but from the stranger danger fear my mom put in me and the if you are lost scenarios, women were always high on the trust list, especially if they had children with them. Men with children, I was told could be using them as a prop or to lure you into a sense of security. This was stuff I was told growing up in PA in the later 80's and 90's. It makes me wonder how seriously female child molestors were taken back then. I know daycare workers had been accused of molesting kids which turned out to be false. In general couples or women are considered safe by children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl
Back