PA - Magisterial District Judge: Sonya M. McKnight, F/57 - Accused of Attempted-Murder - Dauphin County - 10 February 2024

Richrd

Ten Year Member
Reaction score
26 February (Lower) Court Date

&

Cash Bail Set at $300,000.

Last edited:
I live locally and this woman is a whole problem, this isn't the first time she has shot a man. She shot her estranged husband in 2019. She interfered in her son's traffic stop (Like showed up on the scene and removed drugs from his car). She is currently suspended from the bench for allegations of misconduct. And it keeps going, this lady is a freaking menace to society and I hope she will finally be held accountable for her crimes!

Sources:

Her ex-husband (who she shot) has a string of previous convictions for larceny and armed robbery, as per the PennLive article above.

I know it’s not the point of the thread but it’s amazing to me that this doesn’t present some sort of conflict of interest as a judge to be married to someone currently under care of the criminal justice system. He was on probation by the looks of it until 2017.

I can’t see the court docs above though as geo restricted. Could someone summarise them?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimilino01
Back