GUILTY PA - Matthew Whitehead, 11, found deceased in mom’s bedroom, her SUV found in NJ ocean, Horsham Twp, 11 Apr 2023 *arrest*

How on earth can a mother do this to their child. That baby trusted her with his very life, and she took it from him in such a horrific violent way. How can she possibly live with herself?
IDK. But I think it was ironic that Ruth got cut off mid-sentence while trying to say more. Requoting the KYW 1060 story from my previous post here:

As she was led from the courtroom, DiRienzo-Whitehead said, “I am heartbroken and —’’

DiRienzo-Whitehead appeared to want to say more before she was led into the elevator.

Whether she's truly sorry, or sorry but not sorry, it was fitting that she wasn't allowed to finish what she was saying, because she cut off Matthew's life in the same manner, just as suddenly. In a way, it's karma for her.
Rest in peace, Matthew.

All MOO

So her first words after being sentenced weren't an apology or something about her son but that she was heartbroken?
Can anyone link her full statement -- how did she ask for forgiveness?

I would like to understand the full psychology behind what she did, but I doubt we will get to hear more from her.

So her first words after being sentenced weren't an apology or something about her son but that she was heartbroken?
Can anyone link her full statement -- how did she ask for forgiveness?
SBM
The best I can come up with ATM:

Two-part podcast on the case from KYW Newsradio 1060/103.9. Part 1 is 52:31, Part 2 is 50:18 (both times include advertisements).

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back