PA PA- New Stanton, WhtFem 19-40, UP111232, found in pond, unique tattoos, Nov 6 2023

bombardier

Reaction score
Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Estimated Age Range (Years): 19-40
Height: 5' 3"(63 inches) , Estimated
Weight: 140 lbs, Estimated
Circumstances of Recovery: She was found face down, floating in a pond.
Condition of Remains: Not recognizable - Decomposing/putrefaction
Head Hair Description: Black, Wavy, curly
Eye Color: Unknown
The decedent was dressed in dark-colored t-shirt, which was secured at the posterior waistline by a pink elastic hair tie and displayed “Xero-Limits-because large isn’t large enough” about the anterior aspect of the t-shirt, a light-colored bra, and dark-colored, size large, Aeropostale brand pants.
1699838116629.png1699838148121.png
Tattoos: blue cat (unknown location) and large piece including stars on the ?right outer thigh
WARNING - POSTMORTEM W SAPONICATION CHANGES
1699838303307.png
1699838340725.png

Looking at the degree of decomp, and New Stanton seemingly being unusually warm for November, I'd estimate PMI at at least one week... it's hard to put a top limit to that due to the nature of saponification.

Just wondering if the dark t shirt with "Xero Limits because large isn't large enough" refers to this body building supplement company:

Site talks about building huge gains in muscle mass, etc., and mentions "Along with supplements, Xero Limits also makes different pieces of apparel such as t-shirts..."

Just wondering if the dark t shirt with "Xero Limits because large isn't large enough" refers to this body building supplement company:

Site talks about building huge gains in muscle mass, etc., and mentions "Along with supplements, Xero Limits also makes different pieces of apparel such as t-shirts..."
I think you're right! The slogan matches with their 'get swole' marketing. Probably a free promotional tshirt then? Maybe a thrift shop/shelter item?

I think you're right! The slogan matches with their 'get swole' marketing. Probably a free promotional tshirt then? Maybe a thrift shop/shelter item?

Could always be. I was also thinking maybe since it mentions it was secured at the waistline by a pink elastic hair tie that it might have been way too large for her. Like she might have been pulling it tighter to wear it. Maybe she borrowed it from someone close to her? That makes me think of people trying to get large when "large isn't large enough" and then that makes me think of steroids and then I think of 'roid rage and where she was found, and then, and then - I have to stop my mind from going down the murder path KWIM?

Could always be. I was also thinking maybe since it mentions it was secured at the waistline by a pink elastic hair tie that it might have been way too large for her. Like she might have been pulling it tighter to wear it. Maybe she borrowed it from someone close to her? That makes me think of people trying to get large when "large isn't large enough" and then that makes me think of steroids and then I think of 'roid rage and where she was found, and then, and then - I have to stop my mind from going down the murder path KWIM?
I'll say, as a person in my early 20s, using a hair tie at the back of your tshirt (and then tucking in the tail) is a method of making a tshirt more fitted and accentuating your waist :) Of course, any age can do this, but you'd see it more in younger people, which leads me to believe she may be towards the lower age estimate.

Coroner Tim Carson said 34-year-old Kele Diane Townsend was the woman found in the water near Broadview Road on Nov. 6.

The positive identification was made using medical records, physical stature, teeth, tattoos, and jewelry.

Rest in peace Kele! If that FB page is correct, they got her ethnicity wrong, but she was light skinned, so I can understand how it could have happened.
The death is not believed to be suspicious, said Coroner Tim Carson.
Her cause and manner of death is pending toxicology results.
Carson said it is believed Townsend’s body may have been in the pond for a couple months until it was found. State police are investigating.

RIP Kele.

I noticed this part while reading above "Carson said it is believed Townsend’s body may have been in the pond for a couple months until it was found" - a couple months? Had she ever been reported missing, because I can find no record of that.

Some more FB:

Check the December 22, 2022 post:

<modsnip: no source link>

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP Kele.

I noticed this part while reading above "Carson said it is believed Townsend’s body may have been in the pond for a couple months until it was found" - a couple months? Had she ever been reported missing, because I can find no record of that.

Some more FB:

Check the December 22, 2022 post:

<modsnip>

<modsnip: quoted post was snipped> I hope they are continuing to investigate.

New Stanton is kind of a hub, sort of a Turnpike town—an exit at the merging of Interstate 70 and 76 (The PA Turnpike). There are just gas stations, fast food and hotels (and not many) for the most part.

<modsnip>

I wish for the healing and peace of her family... and for some answers. No one deserves to die like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
In this article, her sister doesn’t seem convinced that her death wasn’t suspicious, but it sounds like she was struggling this past year.

It sounds like she had a dog though and friends (who set up a fundraiser for her after death). But no one seems to have reported her missing when she had been missing for potentially several months. I guess you just never know do you, maybe she had distanced herself from friends. Where was her dog though?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back