PA PA - Perry Twp, Schuylkill River, WhtMale 25-45, UP994, pierced ear, Brahma boots, Jun'03

Bumping! There are no new rule outs.

Do you think it's possible for them to get DNA somehow for comparison purposes?

A friend of mine has some connections within the coroner's office in Berks County. I'll check with her to see if she can get the ball rolling and report back.

A friend of mine has some connections within the coroner's office in Berks County. I'll check with her to see if she can get the ball rolling and report back.

Omg! I love you! Thank you so much! :) That would be so helpful. Even if they don't agree right away, planting the idea in their minds might eventually make a difference.

Bumping for the Schuylkill River Man...it's coming up on 11 years next week. As of today, the following persons have been ruled out:

Michael Allan
Raymond Poland
Robert Seward
Michael Wasik

I know this PM is pretty far out there, but every time I see the UID's reconstruction I think of John Lango who is missing from Pottsville. The only thing is, John Lango went missing in 1988. The height is close and he is in the UID's age range, but where would he have been for 15 years?

Revisiting John Lango.

JL was 17 when he went missing in 1988. That would make him 32 in 2003 when the decedent was found. That matches.

6'1", 185 lbs versus 5'10", 160 lbs. Not exact but probably close enough.

Hair reddish-brown versus red. Match.

Male pattern baldness? Enough time to develop.

Foot size? Not mentioned for JL but 10EEE is not unreasonable for a six-foot guy.

JL missing from Pottsville, which is on the Schuykill River upstream from Perry Township where the decedent was found. Except that JL probably wasn't hanging around Pottsville unnoticed for 15 years. Could have been hanging around homeless in the region though.

I dunno--is it close enough to follow up?

Hair reddish-brown versus red. Match.

When I first spoke with LE years ago about this UID, he stressed that the UID did not have red hair. Apparently, most of the tips he was getting involved men with red hair. Reddish brown was really the closest description to the actual color.

When I first spoke with LE years ago about this UID, he stressed that the UID did not have red hair. Apparently, most of the tips he was getting involved men with red hair. Reddish brown was really the closest description to the actual color.

Thanks, that's helpful. The missing person is definitely red.

1709550566276.jpeg

Case Information​

Case Numbers​

NCMEC Number--
ME/C Case Number03-0499

Demographics​

Biological SexMale
Race / EthnicityWhite / Caucasian
Possible First Name --
Possible Middle Name--
Possible Last Name--
Nickname/Alias--
Estimated Age GroupAdult - Pre 50
Estimated Age Range (Years)25-50
Estimated Year of Death2003
Estimated PMIWeeks
Height5' 10"(70 inches) , Estimated
Weight160 lbs, Estimated

Circumstances​

TypeUnidentified Deceased
Date Body FoundJune 25, 2003
NamUs Case CreatedApril 17, 2008
ME/C QA ReviewedApril 17, 2008

Location Found Map

LocationPerry Township, Pennsylvania
CountyBerks County
GPS Coordinates (Not Mapped)--
Found On Tribal Land--
Circumstances of RecoveryBody of white male found floating in Schuylkill River in Perry Township by two people that were tubing in the river.

Details of Recovery​

Inventory of RemainsAll parts recovered
Condition of RemainsRecognizable face

Physical Description​

Hair ColorBrown
Head Hair DescriptionBrown or reddish brown thinning hair with male pattern baldness.
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair DescriptionFull beard and moustache, close cropped
Left Eye ColorBrown
Right Eye ColorBrown
Eye Description--

Distinctive Physical Features​

Item
Description
Piercing
Left ear pierced

Clothing and Accessories​

Item
Description
Clothing
Pants "Authentic Laundered Khakis" (previously sold by Wal-Mart stores)size 32L/32W
On the Body

Footwear
one black leather-like boot on left foot size 10.5 EEE, manufactured by "Brahma"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back