PA PA - Philadelphia, Female, UnkRace, 20-50, UP85686, on mattress in abandoned house w/drug paraphernalia, hospital socks. Sept 2021

cheemsg

Reaction score
Someone informed one of the neighbors that there was a dead body inside the abandoned house so neighbor called 911. Decedent is found severely decomposed in the 2nd floor front bedroom supine atop a mattress. No obvious signs of trauma. The residence is an abandoned row home with no working utilities, no windows and appears to have been under construction at some point. The property is littered with garbage and drug paraphernalia.

Estimated Year of Death: 2021
Height: 4' 10"-5' 5"
Hair Color: Brown

Clothing
Long sleeved top (unknown color) size large brand Galaxy by Harvic.
Short sleeved black t-shirt with lion like image size 3X brand 22oz.
Hospital sock.
(On the Body)

Jewelry
Orange plastic bracelet on left wrist and stainless steel clamp used as ring on left hand.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Based on the environment, I would guess she was homeless, drug addicted, or a combination of both.

stainless steel clamp used as ring
Original

This clamp is interesting. I wonder what it was originally used for, and if she was using for anything other than fashion purposes.

Based on the environment, I would guess she was homeless, drug addicted, or a combination of both.

Original

This clamp is interesting. I wonder what it was originally used for, and if she was using for anything other than fashion purposes.
Hmm, the stuff in the grooves of the clamp looks kind of like tobacco but it's probably just general grime. Was thinking the little compartment bit could be handy for storing small amounts of stuff if she was an addict.

Last edited:

Original

Looks like a clamp ring for PEX pipes. Only difference is the UID's piece takes a screw.
UC952-product-photo.png.jpeg

Cassandra Marie Stinger seems to be a possible match:

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

What do you think @cheemsg ?

According to this article, Cassandra was living on Church St in the Frankford neighborhood of Philadelphia.

UID was found (going by zip code) in Kensington. Ballpark maybe a couple of miles from Church St.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back