PA PA - Philadelphia, Male, UP15403, red dreadlocks, rings & Chicago Bulls hat, Jun'16 - Name withheld

Romulus

Reaction score
NamUs UP 15403

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/15403

Unidentified Unsure Male

Body Condition: Not recognizable - Charred
/burned

Probable year of death: 2016 (minutes)

Vital Statistics

Estimated age:
15-50
Approximate Height: 64 estimate.
Approximate Weight: 110 estimate.
Hair Color: Red long dreadlocks
Eye Color: Unknown

Clothing & Accessories

Clothing:
Remnants of a "Chicago Bulls" hat.

Jewerly:
Two rings found on hands of body. One ring was a grey metal with a black stone. The other ring is a yellow metal with brownish stone.

Identifiers

Fingerprints: Fingerprint information is currently not available
Dentals: Dental information is available and will be entered later
DNA: Not yet submitted

Case History
Decedent had personal effects of two metal rings, one grey metal and the other yellow metal. Both rings had a dark brown or black stone in the middle. Remnants of a Chicago Bulls hat logo also found. Decedent appeared to have reddish colored dreadlocks.

Huh. Mr. Carbuff has a ring exactly like the gold one. The stone is a tiger's eye in his; I don't know how the burning might have changed it.

I know the NAMUS page says 'white,' but is that a certainty? It's certainly rarer for a white person to have dreads.

My guess is that this UID is on the older side, considering the pins and such. (Grateful Dead, Public Enemy)

You see quite a number of white people with dreads in the college and artsy areas of Boston, so I imagine that's true in most big cities as well. Mostly college kids and artsy types.

I just saw a Hispanic woman w her baby in a sling and her husband had long hair. it is unique but not unheard of. but it should make it easier to ID him I would think?

Permission error, so he's been identified. I tried to check to see who he was, but there's an inordinate number of bodies set ablaze in the Philadelphia area in 2016 to present, so it's near impossible to search.

Permission error, so he's been identified. I tried to check to see who he was, but there's an inordinate number of bodies set ablaze in the Philadelphia area in 2016 to present, so it's near impossible to search.

Nothing info on this???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ingridmc4
Back