PA PA - Philadelphia, Schuykill River, BlkFem 35-55, UP16686, Living Photo, Mar'17

Thank you for your submission, we appreciate your time and support.

NamUs staff will review the submitted information. Additionally, we will notify the investigating agencies for their consideration if the agencies have not been previously notified.

Please note, identification and exclusions are only made and/or confirmed by investigating agencies. The results of comparisons may or may not be made available to the public for investigatory reasons.

Thank you,

Amy Dobbs

Thank you for your submission, we appreciate your time and support.

NamUs staff will review the submitted information. Additionally, we will notify the investigating agencies for their consideration if the agencies have not been previously notified.

Please note, identification and exclusions are only made and/or confirmed by investigating agencies. The results of comparisons may or may not be made available to the public for investigatory reasons.

Thank you,

Amy Dobbs

Thank you for the update. Hoping.....

Is there anything new to add...response from Namus?

While in forced rest because of tearing my knee *Calimero* I tried to browse the OIG Exclusions website Search the Exclusions Database | Office of Inspector General

Since we are on a possible medical identity theft, it makes sense looking at the Medicare exclusions for individuals.
The search engine is a nightmare to use, and the files have no photo, which is very frustrating!

I understood by this link Identity theft - Wikipedia that it's a recently raised issue.

I wish we could know what insurence our JD used, or at least if she actually used insurence !!

Ok, based on the limited info I got from the case, I found a lady revoked from Medicare.
My research on Alabama Nursing Board yielded that she was a LPN and she was revoked.

Nothing more, not even a photo.

Can someone with an Ancestry account try to find out more about this lady ?

I know, it's a very long shot. But the fact that she has the same first name, had her licence revoked and she was excluded of Medicare makes me wish to find more.
But without an Ancestry account, it'll be fruitless.

Attachments

• EB859F63-6C9B-4AD5-9A05-059A1AFE56D6.png
    EB859F63-6C9B-4AD5-9A05-059A1AFE56D6.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 7050AB8D-5366-46C5-8E0E-822908F98B5C.png
    7050AB8D-5366-46C5-8E0E-822908F98B5C.png
    202.9 KB · Views: 24
There is something with Kimberley's eyes that reminds me of this UID. But I'm not sure about her cupid bow, seems different, but the picture is not very bright.

Kimberly Nichelle Dixon – The Charley Project
There are similarities, but Kimberly is way too young for being our JD. In 2007, Kimberly was 49.
For me, our JD is in her '60s based on the photo. I would say that no way she is between 35-40s !!

Kimberly's skin is much lighter than our JD, and facial structure's is more different than alike.

Furthermore, I can't explain the gap between when she went missing and when she died.

Last edited:
There are similarities, but Kimberly is way too young for being our JD. In 2007, Kimberly was 49.
For me, our JD is in her '60s based on the photo. I would say that no way she is between 35-40s !!

Kimberly's skin is much lighter than our JD, and facial structure's is more different than alike.

Furthermore, I can't explain the gap between when she went missing and when she died.

I'm not sure what went wrong with your math's...This UID is estimated between 35 - 55. Kimberley would be 49 in 2017 (not in 2007) so that's within the age range.

Maybe you are right about the facial structure, but I wouldn't be so sure about the skin tone....could depend on the picture.

Dyscalculia at its worse !! I'm at odds with Maths.

For the skin tone, the photos are both taken with strong lights.
Our UID has a very dark skin. Even under the sunlight, IUD's skin won't turn into a cappucino tone. Kimberly's skin tone is much more similar to coffee milk, while UID's skin tone is more akin to dark chocolate.
So, even accounting with the lighting difference, Kimberly's skin tone doesn't match with the UID.
Just to clear up any misunderstanding, I don't say nor imply a value judgment. Both tones are beautiful.
I just believe that Kimberly is not our JD because of skin tones and facial structures are too different.

Just to make you understand what I mean, showing you two photos of Black women under the sun light.
They are not missing nor unidentified.
These photos are to illustrate my point about the lighting on photos.

First one is a stock photo. The lady's skin tone is very dark, much like our UID : Visage Dune Jeune Femme Noire En Lumière Du Jour – Photos et plus d'images de Femmes | iStock

Second one has similar tone with Kimberly : Thoughtful Young Black Woman With Sunlight Flare Stock Photo - Image of relaxed, lady: 84640042

Both are stock photos for illustrating purpose. I don't say nor imply that they are missing

You will see that the different lighting, angles... can't explain such differences between UID's & Kimberly's skin tone.

In some circumstances it does explain, but not in this case.

The picture was taken when she was admitted to the hospital in January, 2017. She looks to have a "normal" posture there. Could it be possible she gained a lot of weight during the time between admission and date found, having food available in the hospital on a regular basis?

Response to an older post but she could have absolutely put on a lot of weight in a short amount of time during and after her hospital stay due to medications. Lots of the newer antipsychotics cause very rapid weight gain, as do a few antidepressants.

Alcinda Deminds had a home in Philadelphia. 2915 N Ringgold St. Philadephia, PA 19132 Do you think the police even checked it out? She could have had information there that would lead to any other names she may have had. The home was sold for only $1000 a couple of months ago. Possible Tax sale?? It also stated that the owner had cleared a lot of the home out. Could that be because it was her home and she died leaving everything there?
Could she have been recently released from the hospital only to come home to a place that had not been cared for, so no electric or anything and that may explain why she had so many layers of clothes on? (to keep warm) Had to be disheartening IF she got out of the hospital only to come home to that. No family to report her missing means no family to stay with or care for her home while she was away.
I really think Verna Townsend was a great possibility. Has anything been heard about the lead? Are they checking?

@Tabirey Would you be so kind and take a look at the rule outs for this Jane Doe (if there are) Thank you very much upfront!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back