PA - Rebecca Miller, F/41 - Suspicious Death - Beaver Falls, Beaver County - 7 January 2024

Richrd

Ten Year Member
Reaction score
Two interesting quotes from story linked abov:

“KDKA-TV learned the woman was staying in a facility that supports people with mental health needs. The facility told KDKA-TV, "Our hearts are broken. She was a sweetheart, smart, beautiful."

“Sources told KDKA-TV's Jennifer Borrasso that the woman went on a walk with a man on Jan. 7 and her family had not heard from her since. Sources added that there are suspicious circumstances in her death and police want to talk to the man who was allegedly with her.”

If she was living in a group home or mental health facility, hopefully there will be a record of when she signed out and maybe someone there will know (or have seen) the person with whom she intended to go walking.

Sources told Channel 11, they know the last person Becky was with, but no one has been charged in her death.

“I want people to know what a loving person she was. She was caring and wanted to make a difference in life. Obviously, life had something else planned for her.”

Becky worked as a caterer chef at Crop and Kettle, a nonprofit in Beaver County.

Her colleagues say she will be remembered for her charm, wit, creativity and compassion.

Jamie told us that Becky had big dreams of helping others in need.

“She wanted to eventually get a loan for a church, and start a soup kitchen up. She said even if I have to start it out of the back of my car, I will. I want to help people out,” he added.

Tyrik Jones has been arrested. Charges listed below.

May 3, 2024

BEAVER FALLS, Pa. —
An arrest has been made in the stabbing death of a woman whose body was found on a walking trail near Geneva College in January.

Jones faces multiple charges including criminal homicide, rape, rape threat of forcible compulsion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trivialdrift
Back