GUILTY PA - Rebecca Stahl, 37, Hempfield, 18 February 2012

peeps, I have unapproved the posts about husband david stahl as he has not yet been named a poi in the case... if he is, however, someone please alert the thread so we can re-approve the sleuthing.

tia for your understanding

this article had a little bit more info on when she last talked with family and that she also had plans with her sister..

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/02/22/police-seek-help-locating-missing-westmoreland-co-woman/

that being said:
Tuesday 24 January
-started 12 weeks of medical leave

Saturday 18 february
-last talked to extended family
-was almost four weeks into her 12 week medical leave
-taking prescribed medication re: medical procedure per her father

Monday 20 february
-last seen at home 803 seton view drive hempfield, pa (by whom and when? some comments on article say she has stepchildren.. there was no school on Monday if they are school age: http://derryasd.schoolwires.com/725...BCOB=0&c=56875&72549462484157Nav=|&NodeID=475) as pointed out by chaddy the kids at this address would go to hempsfield schools... http://www.hempfieldsd.org/District/DistrictCalendar/tabid/119/Default.aspx <<they also were out of school that day

Tuesday 21 february
-her father reports her missing at 1030 am
-purse and cell phone only things missing
-LE says there was a past PO filed against her husband
-no bank activity on accounts per LE
-no word of her wearing a coat (only track type suit)
-weather was in the 30s-40s that day
-father says she is in need of her medication (so I am assuming this was not in her purse that is missing?)

wednesday 22 february
-search warrant served at home
-media reports forensics team was there

What has me scratching my head is the search warrant being procured, signed by a judge and served in about 24 hours' time from her being reported missing. What was the probable cause for the search warrant?

And, I cannot recall this EVER happening in an adult missing person's case. I could be wrong though.

I don't know how you all find these so fast. I've been looking and looking and came up with nothing. Is it under Becky or Rebecca?

It's under Rebecca. NO PIC. I don't think i'm allowed to post it since its not a public FB page. Through this I also found other info but I am not sure if I'm allowed to say anything so until I hear from a MOD, or someone else posts 1st, i'm not making any comments on that either. ( I"m chicken, haha) IMO

New flash said 'more on 5 pm news...........but that could be a teaser as we well know.

I think there must have been some signs of a disturbance or violence in the home to be able to get search warrants so quickly...JMO

I just found out that my husband worked with Rebecca's husbands exwife... that's all I am going to say. I will say more if becomes the POI

Do we know who actually saw her on Monday? I think she may have been missing longer since she didn't contact her sister about going out on Saturday. Something is not sitting right on this. IMO

Do we know who actually saw her on Monday? I think she may have been missing longer since she didn't contact her sister about going out on Saturday. Something is not sitting right on this. IMO

I agree... I haven't heard who actually said they saw her on Monday....

I think after all the years I have been doing the missing persons investigations (voluntary on my own of course) has anything been this close to home.

Chaddylex and any other locals to the case:

here is how to become verified as a local:

please send an email to
wsverify@xmission.com

Please include:

The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.

In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.

It will all be kept strictly confidential.

----------

and also a big welcome to all of our guests who are reading

What has me scratching my head is the search warrant being procured, signed by a judge and served in about 24 hours' time from her being reported missing. What was the probable cause for the search warrant?

And, I cannot recall this EVER happening in an adult missing person's case. I could be wrong though.
I hear ya surfie!

It seems like I say this all too often but... this certainly does not sound good for Rebecca. I hope & pray I'm wrong. The fact that a search warrant was issued so quickly with a forensics team in tow on top of a volatile marriage does not sit well. Please let me be wrong this time!!!

Many such cases, we hear of the homes finally being searched weeks or months later...I can't remember a house being searched in this way so soon after a disappearance...this can't be good news...JMO

It's under Rebecca. NO PIC. I don't think i'm allowed to post it since its not a public FB page. Through this I also found other info but I am not sure if I'm allowed to say anything so until I hear from a MOD, or someone else posts 1st, i'm not making any comments on that either. ( I"m chicken, haha) IMO

Ah never mind I found it Swanniee, interested to know how you found other info from it though...?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back