PA PA - Roxann Deihl, 14, Stroudsburg, 5 July 1975

It seems her name has been removed from The Doe Network and the Charley Project, but NOT on NamUs and several other sites that still list her as missing. I admit I'm puzzled...:confused:

Because her case worker; Amy Dobbs has to get confirmation

It would be nice to know "the rest of the story". Why did she go missing and remain out of touch for so long?

There was a case of a very young girl who went missing from Michigan in the 1970's. It was strongly suspected that her non-custodial father had taken her. Eventually she did turn up alive and well some time in the past 10 years in the Southwest US. She had indeed been taken by her father.

It would be nice to know "the rest of the story". Why did she go missing and remain out of touch for so long?

There was a case of a very young girl who went missing from Michigan in the 1970's. It was strongly suspected that her non-custodial father had taken her. Eventually she did turn up alive and well some time in the past 10 years in the Southwest US. She had indeed been taken by her father.

I'd like to know the details too. I kind of doubt we will see any more information on it though given how quiet the f/b page went and all.

On the subject of runaways, I was browsing through the resolved cases on charley project, and I was surprised to see just how many runaways are found several (albeit not 40) years after they went missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde
Back