GUILTY PA - Samara Banks, 27, & 3 sons killed by drag racing Philly driver, 16 July 2013

People would not believe it unless they saw it, right?

Also a little girl hit on her bike in Lawncrest at the Boulevard in critical condition.

I'm telling ya GM. It's crazy.

There was a pedestrian tunnel a few blocks down from there, just past whats now Tower Blvd. It was scary, dark, full of graffiti and trash in the 70's, maybe early 80's, but was safer than trying to cross. It's been fenced off for decades.

There was a pedestrian tunnel a few blocks down from there, just past whats now Tower Blvd. It was scary, dark, full of graffiti and trash in the 70's, maybe early 80's, but was safer than trying to cross. It's been fenced off for decades.

It's horrible. I am not sure I would feel safer going underground there either. The sad thing is that nothing will be done. People will complain but nothing will be done.

Just went by the spot on the way to Franklin institute. Memorials set up and it just breaks your heart.

From July 2015:

http://6abc.com/traffic/guilty-plea-in-crash-that-killed-mom-3-sons-in-phila/831793/

A Philadelphia man pleaded guilty on Monday to his involvement in a crash that killed a mom and three of her sons on the Roosevelt Boulevard back in 2013.

Ahmen Holloman, 32, was facing four counts of vehicular homicide. He has been sentenced to five to 10 years in prison.

From November:

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...illing-woman-kids-samara-banks-339470162.html

A 24-year-old man who plowed into a young mother and her three sons while street racing on Roosevelt Boulevard in summer 2013, killing all four of them, will spend 17 to 34 years in prison, a Philadelphia judge ruled Monday.

Khusen Akhmedov, of Lancaster, was found guilty in a non-jury trial of third-degree murder in July.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiouscanadian
Back