GUILTY PA - Scott Smith for rape of infant, Greensburg, 2008

.... When are moms going to learn not to trust babies/children with people they've known only a short time?

This is a good point. But this young mother was still in school - not mature enough to be having a baby, IMHO, and certainly not mature enough to think ahead this much. She was probably just happy that someone was willing to look after the child so she could get out of the house and go to class.

If you look on the comments on his Myspace you'll see this young girl well I'm not sure what. If her Myspace is still public you can see the girl moved out away from her mother. She seemed remorseful she had moved and it was not that long ago. Looks like she has a nice family who was helping her, but she wanted to go with this freak, and this poor, poor baby bore the brundt of it.http://www.myspace.com/chimpy_gordon

Scott Wade Smith did CPR and removed a crayon from her mouth to appear to be a "hero." He also used a condom, to prevent DNA from being tied to him, which investigators found. This article offers additional details:

http://pysih.com/2008/03/14/scott-wade-smith/

I like the name of this site, People You'll See in Hell.....and Scott Wade Smith is certainly one of them....

Definitely an appropriate name for that website. It's pretty cool, well, not cool, well... you guys know what I mean. interesting, yeah, interesting, thats what I meant! And that definitely belongs there! :furious:

South Carolina is the only state I know of trying to get a law passed for the DP for rape of a child under the age of 12 where there is no death involved of the victim. The first time presented it was shot down but they continually try.

Unbeliveable.............remember Oliver O'Grady the Catholic Priest that I had a forum on who was finally put in prison.....who raped and sodomized over 100 children over a period of about 20 yr's. He was the one that my daughter in law did a documentary on called "Deliver Us From Evil" and she was up for an Academy Award yr. before last! That guy raped a 6 mo old too! Each time this priest got caught he was sent to a new parish!

He got 8 yrs in prison, got out and the Church retired him in Ireland!

This kid who just did the same thing will probably not be alive within a year in prison. He'll be taken care of by the prisoners I'm sure. I honestly think the death penalty should be used in this case!

This story is honestly 'sickening"............make's me what to throw up!
Can you in you mind imagine this being your little girl!

xxxxxxxxoooooo
mama
:blowkiss:

South Carolina is the only state I know of trying to get a law passed for the DP for rape of a child under the age of 12 where there is no death involved of the victim. The first time presented it was shot down but they continually try.

I believe Louisiana already has this law. In 2003 Patrick Kennedy was sentenced to death for the rape of his 8 year old stepdaughter. Case #05-KA-1981

ITA, Unless our laws change this will continue to happen. I'm so sick of crimes against our children. IMO, it seems to be getting worse everyday! I swear, every time I pick up a newspaper, turn on the news, or go online there's another case of rape, murder, or abuse of a baby/child.

I believe it is getting worse everyday also, not just our country but others too. I do have to wonder if we are at the end of days, as it says demons will be let upon the earth to reak havok. I hope someone does away with him before he even gets to court. Did you see the tears in his eyes. Why was he crying. This poor baby almost stopped breathing because she was crying so hard!!!

Unbeliveable.............remember Oliver O'Grady the Catholic Priest that I had a forum on who was finally put in prison.....who raped and sodomized over 100 children over a period of about 20 yr's. He was the one that my daughter in law did a documentary on called "Deliver Us From Evil" and she was up for an Academy Award yr. before last! That guy raped a 6 mo old too! Each time this priest got caught he was sent to a new parish!

He got 8 yrs in prison, got out and the Church retired him in Ireland!

This kid who just did the same thing will probably not be alive within a year in prison. He'll be taken care of by the prisoners I'm sure. I honestly think the death penalty should be used in this case!

This story is honestly 'sickening"............make's me what to throw up!
Can you in you mind imagine this being your little girl!

xxxxxxxxoooooo
mama
:blowkiss:

I finally saw that documentary and LOVED it!!! The Asian guy who converted to Catholicism for his Irish wife whose daughter was abused by him made me cry more than any of the victims. Of course, it's not worse for the parents, but for some reason, I hurt as much for them as it is usually them who has all of their trust be betrayed, children simply trust they'll be ok. I hope that makes sense. I certainly do not mean to make out the children have not been betrayed and much worse. It's like the Irish lady says, "I handed that *advertiser censored* my child on a platter." Makes me go cold.

Shoot these sons of b!tches. I am tired of hearing about them. I don't know why there are not MUCH MUCH MUCH harsher sentences....who the eff would oppose THAT???

That's my home state for you!

I am anti-DP in any circumstances, but for those who are pro, it would hardly be a leap to add certain crimes against children to the list. I'm actually surprised that more pro-DP states don't give it a try.

that poor baby has had a horrible start to life. God bless her! What kind of a perverted mind does that guy have!

The grandmother (supposedly) commented on that Pysih that the surgery went well, the baby is home from the hospital (sounds like home with mom, nana & pap, not with the other family) and is recovering ok.

Scott Wade Smith got a lousey 20 years.

Made sure first those.old links didn't work so baby girl who is preteen can't be identified.

Why did it take so long? Hope he was waiting in jail. Here in Canada time in jail before your trial is counted double so he would be out!! Very, very sad.

Everyone on this thread keep saying: in jail he'll get what's coming to him - when was the last time you heard of a pervert in jail "getting what's coming to him" ???? You would have to come up with hundreds of cases not only a few to make me believe that!

Why did it take so long? Hope he was waiting in jail. Here in Canada time in jail before your trial is counted double so he would be out!! Very, very sad.

Everyone on this thread keep saying: in jail he'll get what's coming to him - when was the last time you heard of a pervert in jail "getting what's coming to him" ???? You would have to come up with hundreds of cases not only a few to make me believe that!

Frankie, actually this guy got his 20 back I believe in 2012. I can't link because of my device.

Absolutely, I agree with you. I think to myself why didn't they off this or that vile pervert.

In 2020 there was some prison justice. There's also a case where a lifer in California couldn't take that a guy who assaulted kids and got life would put on PBS kids. I think his name is Jonathan Long and murdered two of them. Admitted to it. Even asked to be moved before he went off.

There's guys in for life who were assaulted as children, and see it almost as their duty if that makes sense?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back