PA PA - Shanna Carlson death ruled homicide, perished in house fire, Clearfield, Oct 2019

“The State Police fire marshal was called to the scene to investigate the cause of the fire along with the Clearfield Fire Department. Officials at the time said gas had been shut off to the house in July.”

So someone planted a bomb in the house? She was the only person that lived there?
There were 3 other people who lived in the house. A family of 3 lived upstairs and she lived downstairs. According to the witnesses the bomb was delivered to the house.

There were 3 other people who lived in the house. A family of 3 lived upstairs and she lived downstairs. According to the witnesses the bomb was delivered to the house.

OMG as if this story wasn’t bad enough already, but the other three people living upstairs could have been murdered too. I’m assuming the bomb was intended for Shanna but it certainly could have been intended for one of them I guess. Murder by bombing is a serious way to send a message.....they weren’t messing around.

OMG as if this story wasn’t bad enough already, but the other three people living upstairs could have been murdered too. I’m assuming the bomb was intended for Shanna but it certainly could have been intended for one of them I guess. Murder by bombing is a serious way to send a message.....they weren’t messing around.
And get this: the fact that the three others were not home has been opined by many to have been an accident... There was no way for the murderer or murderers to know they would not be there. They simply didn't care. Someone wanted her dead and that whole town has gone silent to protect the murderer

How does meth play into any of this? Were Shanna and Vincent aquatinted? They have 2 suspects in Shanna's case, I didn't see that mentioned anywhere in MSM? And who are the other 2 people that haven't been found, are they missing?
The 2 people missing were Marcinko, who was found, and Justin Demko, who is still missing.

Yikes, these are some rough people. Not related but a Shawn Demko involved in the armed robbery of a pharmacy making off with a boat load of pills in 2011 in Clearfield shot and killed himself when police arrived to arrest him.

Shanna has a FB, and I know FB isn't the end all, but I wouldn't make any of those people angry. Also someone named "Star" a male appears to have passed away before Shanna and there were some beefs going on there back and forth.

Prayers for all those caught up in such a destructive lifestyle. It can happen to anyone. Sad.

Yikes, these are some rough people. Not related but a Shawn Demko involved in the armed robbery of a pharmacy making off with a boat load of pills in 2011 in Clearfield shot and killed himself when police arrived to arrest him.

Shanna has a FB, and I know FB isn't the end all, but I wouldn't make any of those people angry. Also someone named "Star" a male appears to have passed away before Shanna and there were some beefs going on there back and forth.

Prayers for all those caught up in such a destructive lifestyle. It can happen to anyone. Sad.
What was "Stars" actual name? I mean the male who passed away before Shanna? Remember, Carlson began calling herself "Star" shortly after he died?

These people are ALL PART of the clearfield meth circle and don't look now but ANOTHER one went missing today. I'll get the link up tomorrow. Not one arrest and this keeps going on. I honestly think they, at this point need to bring in the FBI and state police and form a task force because these people are going to keep killing as long as no arrests are made.

Also let me add that there was another that I believe was a murder victim name of Dalton Cole and.... nothing.
I really believe it is out of control there and something needs to be done.

Ah, but Shawn and Justin Demko ARE related. They were from the same meth circle as the rest and it is my belief that once again that circle knows what happened to Justin Demko but again went silent to prevent an arrest. How does a grown man vanish into thin air in a town of 4000 people with no arrest and not even a suspect?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01
Back