Richrd

Ten Year Member
Reaction score

Historically:
Cause of Death :: Multiple Blunt Force Trauma
Manner of Death :: Accidental
Mechanism of Death :: Asphyxia

Last edited:
I'm wondering what kind of work would have a 16 year-old on the side of the road at night. I know there's lots of spring cleanup and landscaping going on but that's usually a daytime activity. I'm glad the driver has been located.

I am truly sorry for the parents and relatives of this boy. l hope justice will be served.

Both Deceased Teen, and Accused Driver Now Identified

&

Check-Back:

Cause of Death :: Multiple Blunt Force Trauma
Manner of Death :: Accidental

Last edited:
I'm wondering what kind of work would have a 16 year-old on the side of the road at night. I know there's lots of spring cleanup and landscaping going on but that's usually a daytime activity. I'm glad the driver has been located.

Family farm? Maybe Amish or Mennonite?

from this article:

He had two jobs in the area, at Buck’s Lawn Care Service of Lititz and Westview Enterprises of Manheim, according to his obituary. He was an active teenager who enjoyed hunting, fishing, snowboarding and riding dirt bikes.
Rapho Township teen killed in Thursday hit and run active in church, community [update]

so at first that's exactly what I had said in my post and then deleted that part

I really have no idea, but Lancaster County made me think it! He could have just been fixing a screw on the mailbox for all we know!

I really have no idea, but Lancaster County made me think it! He could have just been fixing a screw on the mailbox for all we know!

yeah me too apparently one of his jobs was for a landscaping company so we'll see ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000
Back