PA - Zak Russel Moyer, M/30 - Accused of Chain-Saw Homicide - Lehighton, Carbon County - 25 March 2023

Richrd

Ten Year Member
Reaction score
Ugh, the accused man’s sister says in the report that this man was openly stating his intentions to murder his neighbor at least a week before he actually did so. It’s hard to understand why they wouldn’t, you know, contact police, or warn the neighbor, or try to get the accused a psych evaluation…

This happened when I first moved to Pulaski, TN back in 1995. The same year, Pulaski had a school shooting. I was 19 and was questioning my decision to move there at the time. Such a tragedy. I believe the guy had killed his nephew in the street as others watched. He had stopped taking his psych meds, if I remember correctly. IMO.

24 April (Lower) Court Date*

Man in 'Scream' costume fatally attacked neighbor with chainsaw, knife, paperwork says

A man wearing a 'Ghostface' costume brutally attacked his neighbor in Carbon County, then went home and watched a movie until police arrived, authorities say.
www.wfmz.com
www.wfmz.com

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/Repor...-CR-0000058-2024&dnh=ACHZSvRwpCkY+z1+BVVI4A==

Chainsaw Murder - Carbon County, PA - Google Search

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn