Pacific Northwest

Does anyone remember when "feet" were found in tennis shoes, cut off? Wasn't that Canada? Or Washington State? Did they ever figure out who or what happened?

GREGORY BROWN

48 or 49-year-old man missing from WA since July 5, 2005. He is between 5'5 and 5'9, around 145 pounds, and has brown hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing hiking boots, a blue sweatshirt and a pair of jeans.

He apparently went missing from the trailhead on Rachel Lake Trail in Wenatchee National Forest.
His friend says that he went with Brown and Brown originally wanted to go hiking. Right as he was walking away to go hiking, he suddenly came back and said he'd changed his mind and just wanted to take a walk instead. He went for that walk and simply vanished.

I know it's more likely that Brown simply got lost in the wilderness (this is apparently a heavily-wooded area), but there are a few things that make me think he's a possible victim:

1. We know Israel Keyes was very comfortable outdoors and liked to hunt for victims on hiking trails, in national parks, etc.
  2. Keyes admitted to killing two victims in separate incidents in the summer or fall months of 2005 and/or 2006. Brown went missing in July 2005.
  3. The 260-mile distance between Neah Bay and Rachel Lake Trail is not too far off.
  4. Keyes said he dumped the body of one victim in Crescent Lake. That lake is only 73.5 miles (about 1 hour and 45 minutes away) from where Brown disappeared. Even if he didn't use Crescent Lake in this case, there are several other nearby lakes that Keyes could have dumped the body into.

I feel every person such as the above should be looked at if possible, I would call the lady listed on the Namus site and give her my thoughts if I were you...Sure could be a possibility!!!

Does anyone remember when "feet" were found in tennis shoes, cut off? Wasn't that Canada? Or Washington State? Did they ever figure out who or what happened?

Here's an explanation...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2110052/Human-feet-washed-Pacific-coast-people-committed-suicide.html

It is a mystery which sparked a string of wild and bizarre theories.

But the reason why at least 12 human feet have washed up off the Pacific coast of Canada has turned out to be rather more mundane.

Most of the victims were suicides who threw themselves off bridges into the water after which their bodies decomposed naturally, investigators have revealed.

A big part of me loathes this thread, it is so hard to read. My job had me covering (as an outdoors writer) nearly all of the missing hiker cases in Washington mentioned here from 2005-2010, including Gregory Brown (missing from Rachel Lake trailhead), Gilbert Gilman (missing from Staircase area in Olympic National Park), the Pinnacle Lake murders, and Katherine Huether (Table Mountain in the Gorge). I also know the Wales family.

Though I immediately thought of the unsolved Pinnacle Lake murders when hearing of Israel Keyes a few years back, I'd not considered these other cases. I'm rather shaken up by it all.

The Northwest loses hikers every single year and most of them are obviously cases of exposure, hikers getting lost, losing their footing, etc. With a million or so hikers in the region those accidents happen from time to time.

I clearly remember Gilbert Gilman's disappearance as being suspicious though. It's rare for a hiker's body to not be recovered when there are such extensive SAR efforts. His fiancé and family and co-workers were adamant that he would not disappear on his own. It probably would have continued to confound locals had the Pinnacle Lake murders not happened the very next month.

Katherine Huether's situation was even more suspicious. There were several things that didn't add up there. I was really perplexed with they decided not to do a full autopsy.

Tom Wales' family and the FBI have a person of interest. I'm guessing the thread here on Websleuths about his murder has details on that suspect and the various ways they've connected him to Wales, though they don't have enough evidence to convict. Of course this case was huge and national news - the first time in American history that a federal prosecutor was murdered. And he had many enemies, as he was emerging as a charismatic gun control advocate with lots of power and connections. I can't help but think if Israel Keyes had been responsible for this, he'd have somehow dropped some hints to brag about it. I wonder how far investigators have explored the possibility of IK committing this crime.

A big part of me loathes this thread, it is so hard to read. My job had me covering (as an outdoors writer) nearly all of the missing hiker cases in Washington mentioned here from 2005-2010, including Gregory Brown (missing from Rachel Lake trailhead), Gilbert Gilman (missing from Staircase area in Olympic National Park), the Pinnacle Lake murders, and Katherine Huether (Table Mountain in the Gorge). I also know the Wales family.

Though I immediately thought of the unsolved Pinnacle Lake murders when hearing of Israel Keyes a few years back, I'd not considered these other cases. I'm rather shaken up by it all.

The Northwest loses hikers every single year and most of them are obviously cases of exposure, hikers getting lost, losing their footing, etc. With a million or so hikers in the region those accidents happen from time to time.

I clearly remember Gilbert Gilman's disappearance as being suspicious though. It's rare for a hiker's body to not be recovered when there are such extensive SAR efforts. His fiancé and family and co-workers were adamant that he would not disappear on his own. It probably would have continued to confound locals had the Pinnacle Lake murders not happened the very next month.

Katherine Huether's situation was even more suspicious. There were several things that didn't add up there. I was really perplexed with they decided not to do a full autopsy.

Tom Wales' family and the FBI have a person of interest. I'm guessing the thread here on Websleuths about his murder has details on that suspect and the various ways they've connected him to Wales, though they don't have enough evidence to convict. Of course this case was huge and national news - the first time in American history that a federal prosecutor was murdered. And he had many enemies, as he was emerging as a charismatic gun control advocate with lots of power and connections. I can't help but think if Israel Keyes had been responsible for this, he'd have somehow dropped some hints to brag about it. I wonder how far investigators have explored the possibility of IK committing this crime.

Hi Fiddlehead, I can only answer or give my thoughts on 1 victim you mentioned here as I believe I was the one that posted Tom Wales as a possible IK victim....I had went over and over the FBI'S missing pages and all I know is that each time I went there I kept going back to Tom Wales....I know it is not the "usual" MO IK told FBI he followed but it was in 2001...Keyes was much younger, just gotten released from his Army stay and in my mind, it goes I feel Wales may well have been his 1st victim he killed when he was released from the army....Yes I have read many things about the POI they have in this case and how they slowly came to put this man and the connection they used to link him as a POI...all makes perfectly good sense and could be 100% on the nose as far as investigations and etc. goes...I agree with them, but because most of us here that have followed IK's story from the 1st photo released NO---I can't put my mind to link the 1st person or POI they have to Tom Wales case at all and simply put (A man was seen in Wales neighborhood several times described as TALL.....pulling a dark colored or black nylon suit-case type carrier behind him!!!!.......walking around the neighborhood and then seemingly to disappear, but 1 neighbor came forth and said she had watched this person as best as she could see out her window....he had a car parked behind some tall trees near the neighborhood and was known after his walking to go get in that car and simply drive away???...................That alone was what I could not dismiss from my mind, and still can't up to this date...I just feel a sniper type killer would not go to the trouble of walking not 1 but several nights around a neighborhood kinda like scouting out the place to get to know the movements of neighbors and etc....Most sniper type killers simply find a spot they can see clearly, aim and shoot to kill and then they get out of a place quickly.....I cannot believe it was a sniper type kill in this case at all.....someone went to great lengths to know Wales movements at home, the lay-out of this home and in my mind I feel this person to know Wales would be at home Oct. 11th, even though he was not supposed to be and all of this fits 199.9% of what we now know of IK and his ways......If you go to the thread I posted Mr. Wales as a Possible victim, some said "maybe but not likely" "some were almost laughing at me even suggesting Mr. Wales" and because of Tom Wales and his position some thought I was more or less off my rocker" ha ha ha..., but that is fine with me...I know it is ODD to say the least, but sometimes in cases such as IKeye's case I feel you almost have to get in a mindset that perhaps a person that would take such a chance may have been in and that for me was #1 Fresh out of the Army where I'm sure shooting and killing were very familiar with IK at this time, he loved guns, he loved shooting them, in the released FBI'S questioning tapes he said he could not wait until he was released so he could start killing!!!, and the most important to me is that Tom Wales (in my mind and my own opinion) was everything that I.K. would have hated...worked for the Federal Government, strongly against guns and so much more and all that I felt was posted under Tom Wales name when I 1st entered him as a possible victim on another thread here
and the gun------FBI knew this was or had to be a rare type of gun and asked for the public's help, well there is a photo of IK's using this very type of gun in a bank robbery on the thread I posted of Tom Wales (will post here if administrators feel it necessary)...so I.Keyes had this same identical type gun...after I found and seen all this, I did call this in to FBI and of course they were very skeptical I'm sure, but when I told them to please pay close attention to the gun that I.Keyes was holding in the bank robbery and the gun used in Wales murder, there was only a long drawn out silence on the phone...so I do not know how much or how long or even if they went any further looking into this investigation of Keyes being connected to Wales death but I strongly believe this may have well been his 1st victim as I stated above
and for Keyes to want to drop a word bragging he had done this crime...I highly doubt it, I am a very blunt person and most that have followed this case know that by now...lol...but I just feel a deep gut feeling at one time or the other Keyes may have been a hired killer and this would be 1 time I feel he may have carried this killing out because he was hired to do so, he would have been too scared to drop 1 word about his crime and remember we know Keyes was said to be a loaner most of the time, he was smart (as bad as I hate to admit that) he knew this was a very high profile case and just 1 word could have gotten him caught and locked up for life or worse...I see Keyes doing this crime, walking away with his ugly head held high and thinking he did well in his sick sick mind but of course all this is moo and strictly my thoughts on the Wales Case

Attachments

• Wales_sketch.jpg
    Wales_sketch.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Wales #2 along with Keyes.jpg
    Wales #2 along with Keyes.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 20
Was Israel Keyes good at fixing cars?

I ask this because I'm looking at Leah Roberts as a potential victim. She disappeared in March 2000 from Bellington, WA and her car was crashed into a tree. There's a very good case to be made that her car was tampered in a way that it was sent off the road (where it crashed) with nobody in it.

Bellington is 134 miles from where Keyes was stationed in Fort Lewis, WA.

Was Israel Keyes good at fixing cars?

I ask this because I'm looking at Leah Roberts as a potential victim. She disappeared in March 2000 from Bellington, WA and her car was crashed into a tree. There's a very good case to be made that her car was tampered in a way that it was sent off the road (where it crashed) with nobody in it.

Bellington is 134 miles from where Keyes was stationed in Fort Lewis, WA.

I have very well wondered if IK was involved in Leah's disappearance. The show Disappeared aired an episode featuring Leah's case and one of the guys she was last seen talking with at a bar apparently had experience with vehicle work and possibly could of had tampered with her car's machinery. On Charley it says at the bottom of the page Leah's case hasn't been updated in 6 years, so missing some newer details. Leah also has a thread here.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Roberts-23-Whatcom-County-13-March-2000/page5

digndoodle ---FBI knew this was or had to be a rare type of gun and asked for the public's help, well there is a photo of IK's using this very type of gun in a bank robbery on the thread I posted of Tom Wales (will post here if administrators feel it necessary).

Please do post digndoodle! The only photos I've seen of Keyes holding a gun were the Tupper Lake and Texas bank robbery photos. I thought the gun was the same in each picture, a S&W SD40? I thought a Makarov was used in the Wales murder, and that looks much different to me. I could be wrong though, hard to tell with the lack of pictures. So hard to find any new information on him. Almost as if Keyes made himself disappear like one of his victims! Bravo.So I use the assumption that the Tupper lake and Texas bank robbery guns are the same to help theorize his movements.......I assume he robbed the Tupper lake bank (Feb 2009?), drove east a bit to Essex and cached the S&W SD40 (and probably a sawed off 1022 rifle he had carried under his jacket) in a tool box. Later, in 2011, he had flown into Chicago so he could visit his sisters in indiana, after leaving indiana he headed to maine to visit his mom and brothers. Along the way he stopped in Essex and dug up the cache. Cleaned up the rusty guns and planned to do a robbery similar to Tupper lake, this time in Johnson vermont. He killed the curriers, ditched the bank plan for one reason or another, visited mom, and somewhere along the way he reburied the SD40 and the 1022 (s). I think he may have buried the SD40 at the very end of that trip (near Ohare, or in indiana) hoping til the last minute of the trip he may get to do a heist with it after the failed attempt in Vermont. Then that pistol sat buried until 2012 when he got off the cruise. He put an extraordinary number of miles on a rental car right before the Texas robbery. I think because he had to dig up the pistol in indiana or wherever he had buried it during the end of the currier trip. If you map out a trip from Louisiana to indiana to texas, the miles make sense. I guess this went a little off topic, but not really, I believe keyes bank robbing stems from his 'anti government' upbringing in the northwest. The same group the kehoe kids were tied to that robbed banks. His relationship with the kehoes has to be strong just due to how close they were and their similar lifestyles. I can picture Keyes selling guns with the kehoes, getting caught during the whole oklahoma city deal, testifying at chevie ' s indictment(sealed), then a month later the U.S. Marshalls buy him a house with acreage on the opposite side of the country. Neighbors in NY remembered Marshalls asking about the family there before Keyes was ever arrested for Koenig. Maybe he idolizes McVeigh, joins the army and takes it seriously just like McVeigh. Maybe he even met him at that motel the kehoes were alleged to have met McVeigh at. Anyway, mcveigh said that if he could do it all over again he wouldn't have fought the federal government with the oklahoma city bombing, he instead would have committed assassinations. And right after keyes gets out of the army he does just that with Wales. Weird that keyes' girlfriend had the same last name as the prime suspect in Wales murder (anderson) and she was from vegas just like the gidget letter.* maybe keyes put that Amish buggy stamp on the letter because of his amish upbringing. And maybe Gidget referred to Gidget Gein from the hard rock band Marilyn Manson that Keyes almost certainly listened to. Maybe the $ amount in the letter was the exact dollar amount he took during a bank robbery around that time, as a tease to the fbi. And didn't Ted Bundy work at the grocery store in the same neighborhood that Wales lived in, in queen Anne hill? And bundy was born near the curriers.* The 'anti government' extremist types also commit crimes on anniversaries as a tribute, like how mcveigh did the OK city bombing on the anniversary of Waco. Maybe Keyes killed Jennifer Keese on the anniversary of Bundys execution by the state of Florida. Time for bed. Gotta be up in 4 hours.

Actually it would have been one of the older 'Sigma' models, so technically an SW40 instead of an SD40.

Please do post digndoodle! The only photos I've seen of Keyes holding a gun were the Tupper Lake and Texas bank robbery photos. I thought the gun was the same in each picture, a S&W SD40? I thought a Makarov was used in the Wales murder, and that looks much different to me. I could be wrong though, hard to tell with the lack of pictures. So hard to find any new information on him. Almost as if Keyes made himself disappear like one of his victims! Bravo.So I use the assumption that the Tupper lake and Texas bank robbery guns are the same to help theorize his movements.......I assume he robbed the Tupper lake bank (Feb 2009?), drove east a bit to Essex and cached the S&W SD40 (and probably a sawed off 1022 rifle he had carried under his jacket) in a tool box. Later, in 2011, he had flown into Chicago so he could visit his sisters in indiana, after leaving indiana he headed to maine to visit his mom and brothers. Along the way he stopped in Essex and dug up the cache. Cleaned up the rusty guns and planned to do a robbery similar to Tupper lake, this time in Johnson vermont. He killed the curriers, ditched the bank plan for one reason or another, visited mom, and somewhere along the way he reburied the SD40 and the 1022 (s). I think he may have buried the SD40 at the very end of that trip (near Ohare, or in indiana) hoping til the last minute of the trip he may get to do a heist with it after the failed attempt in Vermont. Then that pistol sat buried until 2012 when he got off the cruise. He put an extraordinary number of miles on a rental car right before the Texas robbery. I think because he had to dig up the pistol in indiana or wherever he had buried it during the end of the currier trip. If you map out a trip from Louisiana to indiana to texas, the miles make sense. I guess this went a little off topic, but not really, I believe keyes bank robbing stems from his 'anti government' upbringing in the northwest. The same group the kehoe kids were tied to that robbed banks. His relationship with the kehoes has to be strong just due to how close they were and their similar lifestyles. I can picture Keyes selling guns with the kehoes, getting caught during the whole oklahoma city deal, testifying at chevie ' s indictment(sealed), then a month later the U.S. Marshalls buy him a house with acreage on the opposite side of the country. Neighbors in NY remembered Marshalls asking about the family there before Keyes was ever arrested for Koenig. Maybe he idolizes McVeigh, joins the army and takes it seriously just like McVeigh. Maybe he even met him at that motel the kehoes were alleged to have met McVeigh at. Anyway, mcveigh said that if he could do it all over again he wouldn't have fought the federal government with the oklahoma city bombing, he instead would have committed assassinations. And right after keyes gets out of the army he does just that with Wales. Weird that keyes' girlfriend had the same last name as the prime suspect in Wales murder (anderson) and she was from vegas just like the gidget letter.* maybe keyes put that Amish buggy stamp on the letter because of his amish upbringing. And maybe Gidget referred to Gidget Gein from the hard rock band Marilyn Manson that Keyes almost certainly listened to. Maybe the $ amount in the letter was the exact dollar amount he took during a bank robbery around that time, as a tease to the fbi. And didn't Ted Bundy work at the grocery store in the same neighborhood that Wales lived in, in queen Anne hill? And bundy was born near the curriers.* The 'anti government' extremist types also commit crimes on anniversaries as a tribute, like how mcveigh did the OK city bombing on the anniversary of Waco. Maybe Keyes killed Jennifer Keese on the anniversary of Bundys execution by the state of Florida. Time for bed. Gotta be up in 4 hours.

WOW, you have tons of interesting information about how it might have been on certain dates and etc........I strongly feel there is a connection of IK, Kehoes, and Mcveigh...I only hope when all this case is studied and etc. they will have all this info. and release it to the public

Attachments

• GUN used in Wales.jpg
    GUN used in Wales.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 89
It does seem like the gun in that Tupper lake robbery photo has an extended barrel like that makarov, but it could be something in the background. It also seems like his gun in that photo has a light colored slide (upper half of gun). But that could be a glare. And it seems to be lacking the decocker on the rear of the gun as on the mackarov. The rear sight also seems taller than on the makarov. I bet the gun is the same as in the Texas bank photo I attached. can't tell for sure. I would think he would have ditched the Wales gun a long time ago considering the lengths he went to dispose of other evidence. Digndoodle, I suspect they will never release any new intelligence on him, not for real. It seems like the feds are going the opposite way. Hope I'm wrong. Thanks for the reply Digndoodle! Post more often please, I like reading your perspectives.
4b154942b0593caf1e74718f4bc4354d.jpg
e92e5cf6b00986c572275cc289cb2fc4.jpg
cc4d76d8ad592a5cce2be5803f8a5485.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417807091672.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417807091672.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 82
Just did a little research...and thinking...

That gun in the Tupper lake robbery photo really looks like it has an extended barrel, just like the extended/threaded barrel on the Makarov used in the Wales murder. But I was perplexed because they don't make those kind of aftermarket barrels for the S&W Sigma SW40 pistols like they do for the Makarov pistols. BUT, I just learned that Glock 23 aftermarket extended barrels can be used in SW40 pistols. Now this seems possible, and this immediately makes me think of comments Keyes made about his weapon of choice being the ruger 1022. The 40cal was "just for show". He descibed how if he committed a murder with a Ruger 1022 he could simply buy another used barrel for $40 along with a bolt and extractor ($75). And keep the rest of the gun as nothing else would connect it to the crime. That is why he only disposed of the Ruger's bolt and barrel used in the currier murders at blake falls and kept the remaining gun parts in that orange bucket. He also said he had made a brass catcher for the Ruger so he could save even more money and only replace the barrel. But since he didn't bring the brass catcher and, paraphrasing, "shell casings were all over the basement" he had to replace the bolt and extractor as well because those could be matched to the spent shell cases. The projectiles can only be matched to the barrel. Replacing the extended barrel of the S&W 40 pistol however (which would be a glock 23 barrel) would be at least $150 for the barrel alone. Its funny how Keyes was concerned about saving a few bucks while commiting such acts. Anyway, this to me only supports the Wales hypothesis because he seems to like putting extended after market barrels on guns, like the Wales killer. Also to note, if the pistol is the same in both bank robberies, he must have changed the barrel between each robbery because the Texas pistol has a barrel that is not extended. I wonder about the functionality of the bank robbery pistol anyway. He repeated that if it came down to it he would have used the Ruger 1022 instead of the 40cal pistol because the 40 was just for show. Perhaps the 40 cal did not function reliably. He said it got rusty while being cached before the currier murders, and with a glock 23 barrel who knows how reliable. I wish I could access all those audio interviews. But like I said, seems like everything related to him is being deleted. I think he lied alot more than people give him credit. I remember there were several contradictions. Like he commented about how he he wasn't a gun fanatic, he thought of guns just like tools. But then he also talked about converting SKS and 1022 rifles to fully automatic as a teen, building a target system on pulleys in alaska, building several silencers, brass catcher, etc. I think he liked guns alot. I also think he was very immature, and uppity about his cleverness. I had the thought that he made the "im not a gun fanatic" comment because he expected to eventually be connected to Wales, and the worst part of that to Keyes would be having an ATF agent snicker at him for having used the incorrect ammunition to kill Wales(.380 ammo in a 9×18 makarov barrel). So like a kid he made the excuse that he barely cared much about guns. Because that mistake would be much more embarrassing if he was a gun fanatic.

Now that I'm home, and drunk, this photo makes me believe the pistol did not have an extended barrel. And that it was something in the background. And the muzzle end is generally square, unlike the makarov. Cant seem to google a good muzzle view photo of the makarov. I believe...same gun in both banks, sigma 40 cal. If you believe that they are the same, and assume his Alaskan self didn't access some of his caches too often, then it seems...in april 2009 he robbed Tupper lake with a scary sigma 40, from god knows where, all while carrying his go-to childhood gun (ruger 1022) under his coat. Then he escaped a bit east to Essex and safely cached both guns, along with some stained cash (another theory). This cache sat untouched until 2011 while halfway through a family visit-trip he dug up and cleaned both guns. He planned to rob a vermont bank. Maybe he used it to intimidate the curriers. And it must of been stashed sometime before the end of this trip. Then he dug it up after the cruise. He had to drive really far to do so. Indiana? Sisters house?

http://watertowndailytimes.com/article/20121207/NEWS07/712079896&template=mwdt

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417849026665.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417849026665.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 68
i think we would have never had a whiff of keyes if not for the common gounds kiosk. I think the reason keyes left the kiosk with Koenig before her boyfriend arrived was because he suddenly realized there were cameras inside the kiosk. Something he never imagined before the assault. Notice how the outdoor views offer nothing suspicious. At best, a far away view. And I remember a cop talking/poking keyes about how he was very aware of cameras. Ha! But not about that one at the rear of the Texas bank where he smoked a cigar without the dust mask. Btw, he did take that hard hat from a Texan electrician right, that he killed, and took the battery out of dudes truck as a ruse?

http://www.kiiitv.com/story/17465739/rusk-county-man-still-missing

Just a theory. He disappeared Feb 15th and keyes robbed a bank the next day with a hard hat and dust mask. Cant imagine him flying with the hard hat he used to rob the bank so he must have picked it up somewhere. And I assume he liked to kidnap/car jack someone for using their vehicle in a bank robbery the next day. Like he planned to do with the Curriers car, and he seemed to do with Debra Feldman and possibly James Tidwell. Just theory though.

Oh, ok I thought you might a link that tied him to this. Jimmy Tidwell is my (bare with me) my husband's cousins husbands uncle. I know right. I had saw my husbands cousin posting about her husbands uncle being missing long before I knew about IK. then once the time lines came out I thought about her husbands uncle. I sent her a message and she was going to pass it along to Jimmy's sister who is the main person driving the search for him.

If I were her I would try to see if the hard hat, safety glasses and dust mask match those last worn by Jimmie, assuming he wore those things for his work. I know it wouldnt prove anything for sure.

The dust mask worn by Keyes on 2/16/2012 looks like an 8511 model manufactured by 3M, the kind with a one way valve on the front. Perhaps Jimmie had a box of these in his truck or at home. Normally these come in boxes of ten. Is this the model used by his employer?

If Jimmie got his hard hat through his employer perhaps his coworkers, or the purchaser at his work, would be able to tell what brand or style Jimmie would have been wearing. Or they might know if he normally had a hard hat and dust masks in his truck. A square portion is visible on the front forehead portion of the hat keyes is wearing, hard to see much else. It almost seems like keyes is wearing it without the suspension straps inside the hard hat. Maybe it is just not visible. Maybe the FBI or the bank could provide more detailed pictures of the hard hat.

And Id ask coworkers what kind of safety glasses he normally wore, or find a picture of him wearing safety glasses.

http://www.purelivingchina.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/particulate-respirator-box-8511N.jpg

http://bandittracker.com/suspectimages/suspect2269/2269-suspect-large-2.jpg

http://bandittracker.com/suspectimages/suspect2269/2269-suspect-large-4.jpg

So maybe on the night of 2/15/2012 Keyes parked his rental car near where Jimmie ' s truck was found on Farm to Market 95 and 315. Then he jogged and trolled around for a few miles til he found Jimmie ' s house. Kidnapped Jimmy and took his truck and hard hat and whatever else. Then he drove Jimmy and his truck west on 84/287 to avoid driving thru the Dallas Fort worth metro areas. Dropped Jimmie off in the Cleburne - Glen rose area south west of dallas. Drove Jimmie's truck north a bit to Aledo and committed a burglary as it was still too early in the morning for the bank to open, eventually he burned down the house he was burglarizing. Then drove a bit more north to Azle and committed the bank robbery. Then he retraced his steps heading south out of Fort worth. Buried his money somewhere south of Fort worth. Then he drove back to where he stashed his rental car the night before and ditched Jimmies truck. But to throw off investigators he took the battery out of Jimmie s truck and took it with him.

But I may be wrong because according to

http://bandittracker.com/2012/02/national-bank-of-texas-azle/

"a white male was seen hanging around the bank before the robbery. He was in a dark colored Toyota scion or Kia soul. It is not known if this subject was related to the robbery or not." Which makes it seem like Jimmie's truck was not used in the robbery, however, since they are not sure if it is related I bet that Keyes was actually filmed scouting out the bank a day or two beforehand in his own rental vehicle. And returned in Jimmie's truck on the 16th to rob it. Maybe. Also, it is 200 miles from Jimmie's house to the bank, so if Keyes did use Jimmie's truck I think he would have had to buy gas or have stored gas somewhere along the route because I couldn't imagine a pick up truck going 200 miles each way on one tank of gas.

Debra Feldman was 280 miles from the Tupper lake bank. FBI seems confident he took her. She disappeared 4/8/2009 and he robbed Tupper Lake on the morning of 4/9/2009. I wonder if she had a car and if it was moved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back