Pam Anderson applies for Marriage license....

Well, how long before Tommy Lee rides in to the rescue? Minutes, hours, or days? TIC.......

Report: Pamela Anderson Is Pregnant, Going Forward With Divorce

Pamela Anderson is pregnant with Paris Hilton sex tape star Rick Salomon's baby, but is still divorcing him, sources told TMZ.com.
Salomon has told friends he believes she is "acting crazy" because of the pregnancy and hopes she will settle back into the marriage, TMZ said.
In her divorce petition, Anderson asked for spousal support but not child support.
Anderson had divorce papers personally served to Salomon on Dec. 28., usmagazine.com reported last week.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,321626,00.html

Report: Pamela Anderson Is Pregnant, Going Forward With Divorce

Pamela Anderson is pregnant with Paris Hilton sex tape star Rick Salomon's baby, but is still divorcing him, sources told TMZ.com.
Salomon has told friends he believes she is "acting crazy" because of the pregnancy and hopes she will settle back into the marriage, TMZ said.
In her divorce petition, Anderson asked for spousal support but not child support.
Anderson had divorce papers personally served to Salomon on Dec. 28., usmagazine.com reported last week.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,321626,00.html[/QUOTE
Gosh...it is a neck breaking tie on deciding who is the biggest piece of trash...Pam or Rick! They need to stay married. They match! LMAO! Her poor poor kiddos.

:bang:

She's been married for two months and probably has more money than this bum. Yet, she is asking for spousal support??!! :waitasec:

i thought the same thing nan and jim!! and already preggo at 40? that's amazing.... most people have to work hard at that...

She's been married for two months and probably has more money than this bum. Yet, she is asking for spousal support??!! :waitasec:
I thought that was strange myself. I don't even think you can get it after just 2 months can you? She doesn't need his money anyway.

:sick:

I thought that was strange myself. I don't even think you can get it after just 2 months can you? She doesn't need his money anyway.

:sick:

I'm guessing the guy sponged off her - maybe even took money - and this is her way to get back at him. She has stated that her marriage to him was an absolute disaster.

In other news - she is stating she's not pregnant - that that was a rumor.

I'm guessing the guy sponged off her - maybe even took money - and this is her way to get back at him. She has stated that her marriage to him was an absolute disaster.

In other news - she is stating she's not pregnant - that that was a rumor.
I'm glad that she isn't pregnant. Why on earth would she marry this bum?? Love_Mama said that she actually met her at a birthday party for her grandson, I believe. IIRC, she got the impression that Pamela is not a rocket scientist...

I'm glad that she isn't pregnant. Why on earth would she marry this bum?? Love_Mama said that she actually met her at a birthday party for her grandson, I believe. IIRC, she got the impression that Pamela is not a rocket scientist...

Who knows.... yeah, I think her cheese has slid off her cracker. ;)

I think she is sooooooo gross. Just trashy. She looks terrible lately.

Who knows.... yeah, I think her cheese has slid off her cracker. ;)

I think she is sooooooo gross. Just trashy. She looks terrible lately.

And her burger slipped off of her bun too!!!! LOL

She brings a whole new meaning to "trashy!":crazy:

I think we ought to start a pool to see when Tommy Lee will be back in the picture. Personally, I don't think he's ever been completely out of the picture....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back