Pamela Long Wiggins In-Depth Discussion

All of this is just so VERY bizzare :banghead::banghead:

Why CAN'T we find the divorces? If what Malden is saying is true, then I think she may still be married to Link too because to my searching ability I cannot find a divorce.

Has anyone had any luck with this?

This may have nothing to do with this case or PW, but did I read somewhere (buried in one of the older threads) that TG and BG were to split money that they recieved after a house fire? Does anyone remember that?

ETA - sorry, now I'm really confused after reading further. Is Pam Coco the same person - the Pam Wiggins we are talking about? And was Pam Coco/Wiggins under suspicion for arson. Sorry, I'm confused!

Ok, now that we've got our Pams straight...this case has really enlightened me regarding the shady side of "small business". How does Wiggins end up with so much money, or at least assets? She skipped out on her moorage fees in Florida and got a new slip in Alabama for the Classy Lady? She's got a Rolls Royce, but she drives a "mini-van"? I'm really perplexed as to why she didn't just take the safe and the weapons to the Classy Lady and dump them overboard (after busting the safe). And why didn't ALL of them just go to Alabama, they would have had extradition proceedings if they had. This leads me to believe they were CERTAIN the surveillance cams were off. With that said, who would Pam Wiggins or her husband or LPG know that could GUARANTEE the surveillance system was down?
Also, on HLN they discussed the "dry run" that included ENTRY into the house. They could have stolen the safe at that time without killing anyone. During those 30 days of training, they actually had access to the interior of the house. They also reported the crime was caught on surveillance video and it was described as grabbing the Billings and taking them to the bedroom where they were murdered.

This may have nothing to do with this case or PW, but did I read somewhere (buried in one of the older threads) that TG and BG were to split money that they recieved after a house fire? Does anyone remember that?

ETA - sorry, now I'm really confused after reading further. Is Pam Coco the same person - the Pam Wiggins we are talking about? And was Pam Coco/Wiggins under suspicion for arson. Sorry, I'm confused!

I think that I remember reading that about TG and BG too. If I have time I will go back through the very early threads.
You are correct about the Pam Coco about arson. This link to the paper in Georgia is on this current Pam Long Wiggins forum.

The last one interests me, any idea who it is?

Copy and pasted below

07/21/2009 1041198 ATLANTA BUREAU - AARON R. COOPER $25.00 $25.00 $.00

Nope. I wanted to check out all of these that were not evident and see who they are. I have not had time.

I think something might need to be edited in the first post. Pam Wiggins is a property owner, but not a realtor.
It is possible that PLW holds a RE license, but does not practice as a RE agent (in terms of listing and selling properties.) It is likely that FL has a website where this could be verified--something like "Florida Assocation of Realtors." But, you would have to search under all possible aliases! If it weren't 11:20 pm, and me excessively tired, I would do the search myself. Also, I remember linking, from a previous thread, to a GA high school site with photos of PLW at her 2007 high school reunion. If it was indeed her, they cited her as P Wiggins in the photo. I thought that was interesting, since supposedly she married H Wiggins in early 2009. Either she was using the Wiggins alias in 2007, or someone went back and changed her last name in the caption fairly recently. Just my thoughts, could have faulty recall :)

ETA: The link to 2007 high school reunion photos might also have been FB link. Just cannot recall exactly. Too many posts ago!

For what it is worth, I am going to throw this out there because I found it interesting. If you go to LPG's facebook account, and then to his "friends" and look at M. Fausti's account (B. Fausti was Tabitah G's ex husband), then look at M. Fausti's friends, there is a S. Link for a friend. S. Link appears to be a high school student, so I am not posting anything else about her, and I do not believe she is involved, but it makes me wonder about the deeper connection between LPG and P. Wiggins (remember P. Wiggins was once named Pamela Long Link). God this makes my head hurt, but I it is like a hang nail.....you just can't leave it alone!!! I haven't slept in days!

For what it is worth, I am going to throw this out there because I found it interesting. If you go to LPG's facebook account, and then to his "friends" and look at M. Fausti's account (B. Fausti was Tabitah G's ex husband), then look at M. Fausti's friends, there is a S. Link for a friend. S. Link appears to be a high school student, so I am not posting anything else about her, and I do not believe she is involved, but it makes me wonder about the deeper connection between LPG and P. Wiggins (remember P. Wiggins was once named Pamela Long Link). God this makes my head hurt, but I it is like a hang nail.....you just can't leave it alone!!! I haven't slept in days!

M. Fausti is Jr's stepson who goes to Gulf Breeze High School (the other M. Fausti on his FB is gonna start middle school this year). I don't know if S. Link is P. Wiggins' daughter or not, but her daughter would also go to Gulf Breeze High School. I don't think it's a big deal, JMHO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back